PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Failure of a cycle

Ketrin
11.10.2004, 07:13
Situation in the following: At me always the menstrual cycle was stable - 28 days. In it or this to year in September have gone with the husband to Turkey, business or affairs have ended one week prior to a trip, however on rest again send or have come, has passed or has taken place only 2 weeks. Heard, that from change of a climate there are failures, but like and not first time have a rest

Have arrived home, again send or have come in two weeks. Ateper send or have come in three weeks.. With any red on color three days also "broke"... What is it, gormanalnyj failure?

I experience, I understand, what it is necessary to go to the doctor but while "business or affairs", prompt, whether it is dangerous? If hormonal failure, treatment by hormones? And how to give birth or travail? (I plan pregnancy after new year) If treatment by hormones, whether that popravlojus when it is possible after that to plan pregnancy? Whether an abortion it?

Diana Valerevna
11.08.2005, 23:53
I think it is not necessary so strongly to worry, it can be valid because of change + a spirit, can still somewhere have caught a cold? I similar had also all like ok.

Even if this or thus hormonal to you will appoint or nominate ok or something in this sort. And by way of pregnancy I think should be it's OK at correct treatment