PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chance to become pregnant at monthly

Kira161
17.11.2004, 03:09
I made love for 2 day monthly. What the chance at me to become pregnant? Big?

Galink
26.11.2004, 17:27

It is extremely improbable.

For this purpose the cycle should menshitsja till 16-19 days, that any more norm or rate

ValleyGirl
07.12.2004, 06:03
Speak, that scanty, but I here somehow have strange become pregnant: both during monthly, and during reception of tablets (or/or?). Till now I do not know, how so it has turned out. A cycle always normal.

Felicidad
11.12.2004, 21:16

Well oooooooochen it is improbable!

So I have not understood, you wish to become pregnant?

If yes, can it is necessary to try or taste other days for these purposes.

JUlchonok
13.12.2004, 01:08
My girlfriend and has become pregnant, but I somehow not so believe in such miracles

Kira161
05.01.2005, 08:20
I do not wish to become pregnant. At all I do not know, how I have gone on it. My guy is assured or confident, that chances any and has somehow persuaded me. Here now I am afraid...

Felicidad
13.01.2005, 04:48
I do not wish to become pregnant. At all I do not know, how I have gone on it. My guy is assured or confident, that chances any and has somehow persuaded me. Here now I am afraid...

As you to live sobiraeshsja further? Each time you will be afraid, that you will become pregnant. To be protected not easier, for example to use a condom or to drink OK. Descend or go to the gynecologist, let he to you will pick up OK.

And on the bill of present your case, you can not perezhivat-vrjadli will become pregnant.

Manjunja
13.01.2005, 22:11
Eternally at you, Kira, any problems..

_
10.02.2005, 20:29

For this purpose the cycle should menshitsja till 16-19 days, that any more norm or rate

Or easier or simply to be neustochivym

Galink
18.03.2005, 03:36

Or easier or simply to be neustochivym

At me 8 years unstable For those since have begun monthly - minutes 21 day

Norm or Rate - 21-35.16-19 below norm or rate.

I also meant, that he to decrease not for ever, and razovo

It was simply expressed not clearly

ZSE
06.04.2005, 00:35

ANY!!! CALM DOWN

Fialka
25.04.2005, 20:43
The chance is, but very small. And still the majority such beremenostej extrauterine.

Kava
11.08.2005, 21:58
The chance is, but very small. And still the majority such beremenostej extrauterine.

The extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis arises because of an obstruction of uterine pipes (there is an ootid and not in pipes it is attached... For example in an abdominal cavity - but it oooochen is rare).... What communication or connection with a unstable cycle and an early ovulation?