PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who accepted Three-ONu??

lady Marmalade
30.10.2004, 06:42
Who accepted these contraceptive tablets? Prompt from them strongly a breast increases or is enlarged. And me the doctor has appointed or nominated that and it is interesting as they in general "are acquired" by an organism and whether there will be I the fat cow from them?

_Irina_
01.12.2004, 17:38
Ya prinimala eti tabletki ochen ' dolgo, let

5 s pererivami, osobih izmenenii i pobochnih

effectov ne nabludeetsya (v smisle, izmeneniya est ', no ne dumau, chto oni napryamuu svyazani s tabletkami).

Dlya menya-eto samoe podhodyashee, no vse individual'no.

Krysenka
30.12.2004, 23:52
I too accepted...

It's OK was...

Now the truth has passed to others - "Three-ONu?" for me were also adjusting or regulating hormonal balance.

Then, three years ago, the doctor has made a mistake or an error...

But, in general, it already my personal problems

Svetka-konfetka
05.01.2005, 18:28
Them I accept years 5. All is good, the breast at a rate of did not vary.

lady Marmalade
18.02.2005, 07:31
And I just wanted, that the breast became And how weight more?

Koshka
19.03.2005, 21:43
I accept very longly, I can not recollect at all, how much With breaks, estessno. Nothing occurs or happens To weight, all remains in norm or rate, and the breast at the beginning of reception hurts a little and "is poured", and then comes to a normal status. Me arranges on all 100

pandora
28.04.2005, 22:25
All collateral has affected or has had an effect me at reception of these or thus contraceptive, they obviously did not approach or suit me, the head simply cracked, and the most important to be excited or raised practically was not possible or probable

loshadka666
11.08.2005, 21:31
How much or As far as I know, the augmentation of weight not depends on a kind of tablets, and from an organism! Who that gets fat at once who that after will cease to accept and who that does not get fat at all!

I accept Logest, all is normal, the girl-friend Regol accepts Three, like too anything!

And another accepts periodically (it or her MCH not constantly series) so on its or her chubby shchyochkam at once you understand, that it or her Igorjushka has arrived!