PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Guest

Urine smells
26.10.2004, 10:08
At me urine periodically smells!

Such smell, like slags.

Before such never was! To catch from anybody where could not..

What can it be? From what? What to do or make?

The visitor
28.10.2004, 14:55
Moderators, I have unintentionally mixed places for "a" and for " from whom ", change please!

oin
19.11.2004, 12:07

Such smell, like slags.

And kakashki at you than smell?

Vadinka
30.11.2004, 23:42
Hand over analyses on urine and prkonsultirujtes at the doctor. I do not know precisely as such disease is called, but it is quite possible or probable, that at you it. A short in that, what is it in urine any bacteria. I can not tell more in detail, since anything plainly I do not know. At me the similar piece, sometimes happens a unpleasant smell (especially when longly to a toilet I do not go). Now it was found out on a background of pregnancy, to treat serious medicines it is impossible, therefore to me have appointed or nominated renal tea and homeopathic tablets Fitoren. Descend or go to the doctor, can at you there will be something more serious, do not postpone.

Alya
13.12.2004, 06:17
At me the similar phenomenon often happens. At me a problem with a urinary bubble, with kidneys, with ureters. Sometimes urine completely does not depart and there is return protses to kidneys, urine collects, and when all leaves, has begun to smell to put it mildly, not the most pleasant.

Not rutsaus (I not the doctor), but can at you that that similar. Descend or go to the doctor, sdelajse analyses of urine.

Success.

The visitor
29.12.2004, 05:44
The matter is that I was checked recently. And during 2 months (homeopathy) accepted krupochki.

That that I am afraid to go to the doctor....

And if this that disease about which you think, it is terrible or.....

oin
02.01.2005, 08:46
At me the similar phenomenon often happens. At me a problem with a urinary bubble, with kidneys, with ureters. Sometimes urine completely does not depart and there is return protses to kidneys, urine collects, and when all leaves, has begun to smell to put it mildly, not the most pleasant.

Not rutsaus (I not the doctor), but can at you that that similar. Descend or go to the doctor, sdelajse analyses of urine.

Success.

It is called a reflux or return zabros urine in kidneys.

In general, urine can have a smell unpleasant and depending on its or her concentration, and from that meal which you have on the eve eaten, and from accepted preparations since all medicines are deduced or removed by kidneys. By that you accepted homeopathic preparations - most likely it because of them there was this smell. As they have property to collect in an organism and to be deduced or removed gradually. It is necessary to cancel simply for a while reception of these preparations and to track or look after quality of urine. If the smell will be gone to experience it is not necessary.

Alya
13.01.2005, 05:21
Sometimes urine completely does not depart and there is return protses to kidneys, urine collects,

It is called a reflux or return zabros urine in kidneys.

Yes, it he and est-the Reflux.

I 23 years am familiar" with it or him.

Anasha_aka
01.02.2005, 17:44

Such smell, like slags.

And kakashki at you than smell?

Sorry for of-O, but I when have read through ento hardly from a chair with laughter have not fallen =) Pasib for cheered up =)

CheerLeader Girl
05.03.2005, 05:44
And excuse, but it is simply interesting to me, how its or her that is possible unjuhat? Specially after oporozhnenija in a toilet bowl a nose suvat? Or specially to write to a vessel and then to smell? Or a smell on so much strong, what at once from a toilet carries? Physically, how it is possible?

Kitten Gav
13.03.2005, 14:51
And excuse, but it is simply interesting to me, how its or her that is possible unjuhat? Specially after oporozhnenija in a toilet bowl a nose suvat? Or specially to write to a vessel and then to smell? Or a smell on so much strong, what at once from a toilet carries? Physically, how it is possible?

When urine will smell to pry anywhere it is not required, during an emiction will feel

Tay
19.03.2005, 09:38
And how slags as which urine smells smell?

Anasha_aka
11.08.2005, 15:35
And how slags as which urine smells smell?

And I here too cannot understand it or this =) So much all interesting I learn or I find out =) But I know, what wetting color changes when vitamins are drunk =)) by you do not drink anything such, it can somehow influences?