PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The woman the doctor, is necessary advice or council!

PRIMAVERA2003
06.02.2005, 05:11
Was on reception at the gynecologist. On US it's OK.

Here my result of a cytology-

Scaly cells of a superfiscal and intermediate layer with changes Presence of cells *lt are observed; endoservicales*gt; -/that svjazannole with shejkoj without anomalies. Vulval or vaginal bacteriemic or bacterial normal flora. Satisfactory expansion for its or his estimation a cytology.

The diagnosis - weak *lt; Displasia*gt;, *lt; CIN *gt; 1, *lt; SIL*gt; low degree. zT8X330, P2010, P3-45000, M67016*gt;

Translated from Spanish, some words has not found in the dictionary.

The doctor has told or said, no trouble, a small infection, has appointed or nominated suppositories vaginalnye to 7 days, and in 3 months to repeat the analysis if there will be no changes will cauterize the laser.

And I today have looked or seen in Internete-what is it 2-nd step to a cancer. That all is very serious.

Explain, please, what is this illness or disease, whence she undertakes, as she is treated. How much or As far as it is serious for menja-I yet did not give birth or travail.

Thanks.

The woman-doctor
04.04.2005, 16:09
Hello.

It agree with your doctor, in the beginning treat an inflammation, alter then the analysis, most likely, the picture will improve.

The visitor
11.08.2005, 15:20
Thanks