PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Was pryshchik on polov.gubah-consequences...

??
29.03.2005, 14:42
To me not so conveniently and a little terribly...

At me on a sexual labium was pryshchik to which I have helped or assisted to leave...

Probably, something there has brought...

First on this place was as an internal pea (thought vnutrennyj pryshchik as on the face sometimes happens), now the form has changed - was extended as a capsule and does not pass or take place a month.

What is it?

What to do or make?

31.03.2005, 15:00
To me not so conveniently and a little terribly...

At me on a sexual labium was pryshchik to which I have helped or assisted to leave...

Probably, something there has brought...

First on this place was as an internal pea (thought vnutrennyj pryshchik as on the face sometimes happens), now the form has changed - was extended as a capsule and does not pass or take place a month.

What is it?

What to do or make?

To go to the doctor!

31.03.2005, 23:11
I remember at me too was.... Probably even vrosshy hair it was.... vospolenie not prohodlo 2 months. The pea was about--th, I on durasti have helped or assisted too to him to leave. SHCHa with shramikam in a floor of centimeter now I go Decorates

??
05.04.2005, 09:24
To what doctor? To the gynecologist?

And what is it can be? What analyses (punctures) will do or make?

aaankaa
17.04.2005, 13:33
Hand over the analysis on herpes.

29.04.2005, 05:38
I Remember at me too was.... Probably even vrosshy hair it was.... vospolenie not prohodlo 2 months. The pea was about--th, I on durasti have helped or assisted too to him to leave. SHCHa with shramikam in a floor of centimeter now I go Decorates

Daaaa, an atheroma et business such....

Anchous
10.05.2005, 15:43
It most likely an occlusion of a sebaceous gland. I think, this pryshchik and itself has passed or has taken place, without your intervention. But now.... I Know, that at the dermal doctor is such priborchik which deletes such pryshchiki.

Olga Friske
17.05.2005, 04:21
Herpes at you most likely.

ludik
21.05.2005, 19:06
At me too something similar was, too has squeezed out pryshchik, and all has passed or has taken place, but has noticed later, that if this place to touch, press, is probed or palpated bugorok small zhostky inside... Already for about a year as it at me. Does not hurt, does not disturb, eggo it is absolutely not visible. What is it too something not normal? Analyses all in norm or rate, prompt, pliz...

Levanna
05.06.2005, 13:54
And if such big pryshchik appears (I try to not touch or not tamper with it or him), he hurts and is scratched, but in some days passes or takes place. Once I on stupidity have squeezed out....... So at me it or he SO was carried by All thought... The extremity or end to me.

At me a question..... If he periodically appears in different places of sexual labiums????? What is it????

lokki
05.06.2005, 19:53
And if such big pryshchik appears (I try to not touch or not tamper with it or him), he hurts and is scratched, but in some days passes or takes place. Once I on stupidity have squeezed out....... So at me it or he SO was carried by All thought... The extremity or end to me.

At me a question..... If he periodically appears in different places of sexual labiums????? What is it????

Herpes, apparently. But it is better to the doctor.

Here that to sit and be excruciated in uncertainty, I do not understand

Estee
22.06.2005, 19:09
Sootrudnitsa went with such to the gynecologist - analyses were in norm or rate, and the doctor has told or said, what is it not its or her structure supposedly with chirjami - to the surgeon

And the therapist has taken from it or her the analysis of a blood, has registered antibiotics, and all has passed or has taken place... About herpes speech also did not go...

Leanna
11.08.2005, 14:37
Herpes, apparently. But it is better to the doctor.

So thus absolutely others pryshchiki...... They watery, also are not similar on chiriki