PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stomatitis

alisa
23.01.2005, 05:48
Has burnt a palate, and probably, the infection has got there, I am more shortly excruciated to eat anything, to drink, hurts. What agents except for a gargle a camomile and soda can help or assist?

Hexa
27.01.2005, 14:55
ozheg, it not a thrush, she a stomatitis, oblepihovoe butter or oil, any vegetable oil simply to take in a mouth!

MK
06.02.2005, 22:48
Not bad remove or take out a pain and vospolenie cotton plugs with honey.

svetaaa
08.02.2005, 15:40
When I had a stomatitis, the doctor has recommended an egg white to dissolve in warm water and this slops to rinse or gargle, GREATER MUCK did not see, but all has passed or has taken place, quickly enough.

alisa
02.03.2005, 16:45
ozheg, it not a thrush, she a stomatitis,

Has begun with ozhyoga. The infection has got and the stomatitis was formed

alisa
19.03.2005, 02:08
Girls, thanks for advice or councils

AJA
23.03.2005, 05:11
I often have a stomatitis. The usual medical blue well helps or assists. Plus alum zhzhenye, soda gargles and gargles nastoem verbljuzhej prickles. Still advise an admixture +.+, but at me from Streptocidum all has inflated, then advise instead of it or him to use Nistatinum. But all this, if at you really stomatitis. If very painfully to eat, a solution egg + warm + Novocainum. Will remove or take off a pain for some time and it will be possible to eat normally more or less.

ks
05.04.2005, 16:56
bliin, it turns out, if at the man in a mouth stomotit after oral lask at the woman the thrush can begin

The visitor
04.05.2005, 15:45
Girls, thanks for advice or councils

Alisa recover!

Q
27.05.2005, 22:59
Ooooooooj horror what!!! A stomatitis! I had such rubbish! First I have scratched a palate it seems a cracker, was sick, I thought, that tsarapka will begin to live also all it will be good. Is it was very sick. As a result this muck razroslas on polneba also has become covered by white purulent blisters or blebs... fu! Even it is opposite to recollect. Ate a cream of wheat, the scrubbed or wiped mashed potatoes and drank a broth. Toward the end could not eat in general and even to drink it became sick. For 6 days so has weakened, that hardly could go and nevertheless poplelas to the doctor. To me have written out any chat which needs to be reserved in a prescription department in a drugstore, and gargles grasses, from them I remember only a cortex of an oak. It was treated weeks two. It is not assured, but the saw any tablets seems that else.

ks
11.08.2005, 12:08
Ooooooooj horror what!!! A stomatitis! I had such rubbish! First I have scratched a palate it seems a cracker, was sick, I thought, that tsarapka will begin to live also all it will be good. Is it was very sick. As a result this muck razroslas on polneba also has become covered by white purulent blisters or blebs... fu! Even it is opposite to recollect. Ate a cream of wheat, the scrubbed or wiped mashed potatoes and drank a broth. Toward the end could not eat in general and even to drink it became sick. For 6 days so has weakened, that hardly could go and nevertheless poplelas to the doctor. To me have written out any chat which needs to be reserved in a prescription department in a drugstore, and gargles grasses, from them I remember only a cortex of an oak. It was treated weeks two. It is not assured, but the saw any tablets seems that else.

I also did not know a nightmare, what is it so is serious