PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the woman to the doctor and all : to stop a bleeding?

jariwka
07.02.2005, 02:05
Little girls, the help.

At me a polycystosis jaichnikov.diagnoz davnishnij.naznachali hormonal treatment.

Now has again begun strong krovotechenie.idet month.

Who collided or faced with it or this and what it is possible to make in the given situation? To the doctor go-it ponjatno.shodila.prosto can be something new will advise also effective?

In advance thanks all!

Pupsenka
26.02.2005, 18:06
Little girls, the help.

At me a polycystosis jaichnikov.diagnoz davnishnij.naznachali hormonal treatment.

Now has again begun strong krovotechenie.idet month.

Who collided or faced with it or this and what it is possible to make in the given situation? To the doctor go-it ponjatno.shodila.prosto can be something new will advise also effective?

In advance thanks all!

And that the doctor that has told or said?

Milen
06.03.2005, 08:52
In such business it is dangerous to advise something, and that in fact can be sent you on a next world nenarokom.

sujm
09.04.2005, 05:54
I drank tincture of water pepper, Vicasolum. That without the prescription sell this that. But you probably already applied it. I have got rid of long monsters by means of an exercise stress. Has bought or purchased cartridges with aerobics and every day. Not at once, but gradually all is adjusted.

In your case it is time to address already in hospital. Probably already a greater or big loss of blood and an organism it is weakened or easied, simply national agents to not help or assist.

nevermind
28.04.2005, 01:35
At me, the truth, not a polycystosis (ttt), and another bjaka, but too longly suffered plentiful and long menstrami. Tea from a neetle (it is possible to make both dry, and fresh) has helped or assisted. A saw on 2/3 glasses of time 3 in day (sometimes forgot). As a rule already to the extremity or end of the first day of drink the bleeding noticeably decreased. The menses was restored after several cycles

I hope, that the neetle does not have contraindications, but, just in case, check up. Good luck

Malenka
11.08.2005, 10:09
Detsinon, tincture of water pepper-hemostatic. But is better go to the doctor. Of bleedings do not joke.