PDA

Просмотр полной версии : krovit after sex

NataliS
18.10.2004, 05:55
I shall result or bring all reasons that it was possible "to diagnose". One month ago has stopped to nurse the child. The same month has felt badly. I do not think, it is what is it connected with the termination or discontinuance of feeding. The stomach or belly, pains in district jajchnikov, frequent desires on small hurted or was ill;was sick. Has thought, the cystitis can. Was at the gynecologist, have taken all analyses, smears, have made US. All is absolutely normal. During this moment there was an ovulation, she even has shown me an ootid on US. Have then passed or have then taken place mesjachyne. Abnormal - any it is dark- with a fine tatter. And here now some times after sex, I have a blood. In the middle of a cycle. About monthly two weeks. Any pain. It is a little pokapaet also stops. It is necessary to tell or say, that last month I had a strong stress. If it can be interconnected?

My assumptions - hormonal shift. Whether it is dangerous? To go once again to the gynecologist? Or I shall calm down also all is normalized?

Satin
27.10.2004, 01:31
I had something similar after abortion....

Then itself has passed or has taken place. But to the doctor necessarily descend or go. If one anything explanatory or sensible will not tell or say, go to another.

Success to you!

NataliaS
28.10.2004, 18:12
Thanks for the answer. But, abortions I did not do or make.

I would like to learn or find out opinion of the woman-doctor if it is possible or probable.

The woman-doctor
05.12.2004, 12:33
NataliS, hello.

So, even under the detailed description it is complex or difficult "to diagnose", it is possible or probable after survey and researches. It can be and attributes of a slow chronic endometritis, thus it will be unessential to rise temperature.

It can be connected and with a becoming of a menstrual cycle after the termination or ending of feeding. Now at you the middle of a cycle, that is an ovulation, and at an ovulation can be poor or scanty krovjanistye allocation.

It too can be connected with stress.

Unfortunately, one answer is not present.

In my opinion it is necessary to wait the following monthly. To look or see, whether they will come in time and what they will be. And after that, if again there will be something disturbs - to address once again to the doctor for full inspection.

Success.

NataliS
17.01.2005, 14:10
Thanks you big for the answer. I even have a little calmed down I, in pritsipe, too and was adjusted or set up, to wait the following monthly, and there to look.

And that such an endometriosis. Even in brief. And whether it is dangerous?

The woman-doctor
25.02.2005, 19:19
NataliS, in advance do not hammer to itself it or this in a head, in brief I have written about it or this in a subject "Endometriosis", should be on this page somewhere. Only yesterday wrote.

In advance on what to be adjusted or be set up it is necessary.

Wait, and then look or see already.

Success.

LadyBird
11.08.2005, 08:26
If the blood goes after sex it can be because of errozii shejki uteruses. But such on survey the doctor should find out, on idea.