PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist silly to understand!

Oblako
05.05.2005, 07:41
All hello! Accepted OK (Novinet, the doctor has written out) approximately 7 months. Any by-effects. It was necessary to stop for the period of reception of antibiotics. I can accept again the same tablets?

And more, who will explain, that such a preparation of the first choice, the second choice, and that on pages of everyones write, but chevoj is not clear

Thanks!

The visitor
26.05.2005, 08:27
All hello! Accepted OK (Novinet, the doctor has written out) approximately 7 months. Any by-effects. It was necessary to stop for the period of reception of antibiotics. I can accept again the same tablets?

And more, who will explain, that such a preparation of the first choice, the second choice, and that on pages of everyones write, but chevoj is not clear

Thanks!

And the doctor did not ask? We here not dohtora... We can tell or say only, that we would do or make or did not do or make. I would not began to drink at once. It is stress for an organism when month-yes, month is not present, then half a year-yes, again month is not present (it so.. For primera.bezotnositelno to you!) would wait. At the same time would look or see that occurs or happens to a cycle. And that is enough some and couple of months poprinimat that all has got off.

The first, second choice-first of times such I hear! But I think it to concern to generation of a preparation. There are preparations of more senior pokolenija-in them both it is more than dose, and synthetic -VA which are applied a little bit others, than now. The first generation-it or -this;-thus the smallest doses, and the newest development. I think, you had it in view of.

Jane
16.06.2005, 15:15
All pralno, peorvyj vybor-tablets with the minimal maintenance or contents of hormones. The doctor selects them depending on the transferred or carried illnesses or diseases connected with hormonal disturbances. If at you them nebylo to you the "minimal" hormones also are appointed or nominated. During a life the quantity or amount of necessary hormones can menjatsja, therefore appoint or nominate the "second" tablets.

I think not bude anything bad if will begin novub a pack of tablets after next monthly. And nezabudte to be protected before acceptance of tablets and during the first cycle after a break, it is better a condom.

Oblako
11.08.2005, 07:55
Big pasib for the help!