PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On a nose something has grown!

Q
15.11.2004, 21:19
Help or Assist! On a nose any chicken-feed has grown Below, between nostrils. The extended form, somewhere 2-3 mm at length... Similar under the form on papilomu (at me them never was). On a wart not similar, on pryshchik too... What is it??? Can, was at whom such? To the doctor while there is no opportunity to descend or go. Uuuu, muck! Though the nobility, what is it! I Hope for answers

Jane
02.12.2004, 10:58
If does not hurt and it is not scratched, precisely papilloma. At me plemjashka with such what on a labium it was excruciated, bit off its or her all time, and she again grows. It was necessary to cauterize.

Q
06.12.2004, 05:50
About to cauterize it is possible more in detail? It in hospital or in the cosmetic centers is possible?

Here it seemed to me, that the person or has a predilection to papillomas, or is not present. (At me here never was, and at the husband their heap.) whether so it?

STRELA
15.12.2004, 09:30
Find all the same an opportunity and descend or go to the doctor, and that to you now such will advise - not knowing what is it it is possible and to be mistaken nenarokom.

Baba Manya
13.01.2005, 12:55
Similar on a cyst or zhirovik. Sometimes such chicken-feed can be cured injections.

Spicy
29.01.2005, 03:51
About to cauterize it is possible more in detail? It in hospital or in the cosmetic centers is possible?

Here it seemed to me, that the person or has a predilection to papillomas, or is not present. (At me here never was, and at the husband their heap.) whether so it?

Incorrectly vyrazilis.ne predilection, papilomy leave because of a corresponding or meeting infection.

Descend or Go to the doctor do not pull, it is better to remove while this chicken-feed small

Umka
20.02.2005, 12:30
Excuse for my terrible post, I do not wish anybody to frighten, but my family now experiences a terrible problem.

Mum too has found out an outgrowth (papiloma) which it or her did not disturb, a vein with it or him somewhere 5 months.

Has then told to me and I have urgently taken it or her in the doctor.

To her have removed it or him and have taken a tissue on a biopsy... Also have found cancer cells in papilome.

You do not represent the girl as I regret that she earlier to me has not told and can it or this does not happen.

Please, do not risk health and be not afraid to address to doctors even if it seems to you a trifle.

LenaSH
18.03.2005, 16:04
Umka, I wish the prompt convalescence your mum! I Hope, that all will do without consequences.

Q
11.08.2005, 04:55
Thanks all for answers. At me this shtkua by itself has fallen off nedvano. Probably, it all the same was not papiloma.