PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What abortion is better?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

SUGAH
10.01.2005, 14:25
On early terms, on later for health of the woman.

Jane
13.01.2005, 22:02
Well mini probably.. At least after comparison with a currettage about medicinal neznaju anything... In any case it dohtor naznachab should, depending on term and a state of health of the woman.

The visitor
14.01.2005, 13:46
SUGAH, you mean medicamental or operative????

Baba Manya
17.01.2005, 23:27
SHuga, you frighten me! You once spoke that when will imagine such lapochku bebika in a tummy, start itself to protect. Or it I was mistaken? Like it you wrote. What's happened? Really you are pregnant? Oh think hundred times, and that you will regret.

18.01.2005, 03:30
SHuga, in one subject at you a delay, in another what abortion is better.... That de yourself you wind

Baba Manya
18.01.2005, 13:05
SHuga, in one subject at you a delay, in another what abortion is better.... That de yourself you wind

After she has made the test, and he has left negative.

SUGAH
21.01.2005, 09:39
And why you at once have solved, what I was going to to do or make abortion? I have written, that is not pregnant. Or me that should interest only, as to me at present? Me everything interests, here it wanted to learn or find out, for general education.

Baba Manya
22.01.2005, 03:39
And why you at once have solved, what I was going to to do or make abortion? I have written, that is not pregnant. Or me that should interest only, as to me at present? Me everything interests, here it wanted to learn or find out, for general education.

Well usually such questions for the general education do not set, especially after the subject about a delay opened. In general any abortion does not pass or take place completely, even the earliest and "harmless".

Paris
23.01.2005, 16:21
In sense neprohodit completely?

Baba Manya
26.01.2005, 09:47
In sense neprohodit completely?

In sense that the violent casting-off of quite healthy fetus from a uterus is a trauma. One business if a fetus perishes also itself is torn away. The organism thus gets rid of a dead fetus. SHejka uteruses itself reveal, begin fights, a bleeding. And if the surface of a uterus does or makes all to keep healthy pregnancy, and here understand, there is an instrument which scrapes out or curettes a healthy developing fetus, it is the big shock. Pregnancy it not only a fetus in a uterus. It is process in which all body of the woman takes part or participates. The hormonal background varies. The invoice or texture of mammary glands varies. And if one jerk to stop this complex or difficult mechanism there will be a trauma - not only for a uterus but also for all body.

About psychological and moral traumas I in general am silent.

Jane
28.01.2005, 11:10
ishche very much rasprostronennoe a consequence after aborta-inflammatory processes. Microbes everyones at us and so in organizmuse live, and here after abortion when the uterus is not protected absolutely not, they and start to behave violently. To me personally Trichopolum just in case registered. But the inflammation is all the same trite, only slow, plus a thrush zamuchala. In general I by a female part after this protsedurki hilovata became

Baba Manya
30.01.2005, 11:04
ishche very much rasprostronennoe a consequence after aborta-inflammatory processes. Microbes everyones at us and so in organizmuse live, and here after abortion when the uterus is not protected absolutely not, they and start to behave violently. To me personally Trichopolum just in case registered. But the inflammation is all the same trite, only slow, plus a thrush zamuchala. In general I by a female part after this protsedurki hilovata became

In general any surgical intervention is undesirable. To me have offered cleaning after an abortion "just in case", but I have refused. It is absolutely unessential to climb to me in a uterus with a scalpel, if all amniotic tissues and so send or have left. Abortion it in general greater or big bjaka but if have already decided to do or make, and is an opportunity to do or make in the hormonal way, without an intervention of a scalpel it is better so. Here is how the tablet works: blocks manufacture of Progesteronum, ruins a germ, changes a hormonal background, provokes an abortion. More shchadashchy for mother a way because amniotic tissues in itself are torn away, them it is not necessary to break it violently.

Jane
31.01.2005, 19:23
In general any surgical intervention is undesirable. To me have offered cleaning after an abortion "just in case", but I have refused. It is absolutely unessential to climb to me in a uterus with a scalpel, if all amniotic tissues and so send or have left. Abortion it in general greater or big bjaka but if have already decided to do or make, and is an opportunity to do or make in the hormonal way, without an intervention of a scalpel it is better so. Here is how the tablet works: blocks manufacture of Progesteronum, ruins a germ, changes a hormonal background, provokes an abortion. More shchadashchy for mother a way because amniotic tissues in itself are torn away, them it is not necessary to break it violently.

And up to what term it is possible?

About mini--there like there is no scalpel, there type the electric category on spets. The apparatus delatstsa.. Well I certainly not the expert or auditeur, slept kada to me did or made, but vrod did not scrape...

Baba Manya
02.02.2005, 15:22
And up to what term it is possible?

About mini--there like there is no scalpel, there type the electric category on spets. The apparatus delatstsa.. Well I certainly not the expert or auditeur, slept kada to me did or made, but vrod did not scrape...

Up to what term? It already a question for the expert. The earlier, the better probably. If a fetus large enough that is simple so through shejku a uterus will not pass or not take place, probably it is necessary traditional way to climb with a scalpel. What is miniabort I in general badly I imagine. But if he it is valid mini, what for then to lull the patient?

Uh, to me babulja told as she in 50th years forbidden abortion did or made. After that has come to the husband and has told or said that will give birth or travail so much how much will have, that such will never suffer or bear more.

03.02.2005, 07:29
Eh... Abortions.... I too did or made.... Fie, fie, fie... Have made qualitatively (there was a currettage since term was 6 weeks)... But have missed with anasteziej. I felt half, that to me there did or made and spoke..... Then such psychological the shock at me was Now zareklas, that in a life would not happen... What situations would not be... That I though time have still gone on abortion.... Is not present, 10 children let are better

Baba Manya
04.02.2005, 14:21
Eh... Abortions.... I too did or made.... Fie, fie, fie... Have made qualitatively (there was a currettage since term was 6 weeks)... But have missed with anasteziej. I felt half, that to me there did or made and spoke..... Then such psychological the shock at me was Now zareklas, that in a life would not happen... What situations would not be... That I though time have still gone on abortion.... Is not present, 10 children let are better

Well from any negative experience it is possible to take though any positive lesson. Now you at least can give objective opinion on abortions what-string maloletke which will to think what is it " as a tooth to heal ".

kytsja
05.02.2005, 21:18
Maids, about what speech?! What is better ...-yes any...

Itself naterpelas, and, zareklas, that to following time to give birth or travail.

Such impacts on an organism and mentality, oh. And then... All peerly it is necessary before Bozhenkoj to respond..

Here.. Has found here, catch the link.. Download at whom vydelenka...

http: // www.noabort.net/main.php? s=movies*amp; a=truth

And you speak what better.. Then to live it would not be desirable, after the staff such.

Jane
07.02.2005, 13:07

Itself naterpelas, and, zareklas, that to following time to give birth or travail.

Such impacts on an organism and mentality, oh. And then... All peerly it is necessary before Bozhenkoj to respond..

Nevertheless sometimes it is necessary. When it is a question of conservation of a life of mother or a high probability radit the sick child or than that is worse-ugly creature. Abortion under medical indications I justify completely.

The visitor
11.02.2005, 00:26
Only do not throw in me rotten tomatoes. And I here heard

The opinion from physicians, that the abortion made as is possible later

Very positively influences an organism of the woman, occurs or happens

As a rejuvenascence. Speech does not go about the moral party or side of a problem and

Complications......

The visitor
12.02.2005, 17:40
Excuse for that I ask a question not on a subject, but the answer is very necessary. I with the guy were engaged in a petting, he has terminated to me on the internal party or side of a femur, whether there can be a probability zaberemennet? At once posleetogo I have wiped all contained by a towel, have then washed off water.

Jane
13.02.2005, 22:31
Forgive or Excuse that I ask a question not on a subject, but the answer is very necessary. I with the guy were engaged in a petting, he has terminated to me on the internal party or side of a femur, whether there can be a probability zaberemennet? At once posleetogo I have wiped all contained by a towel, have then washed off water.

Very-very small probability. But all happens. Read such history: the young guy and the girl had a rest on the sea. Sex at them nebylo, she the virgin. Slept or burn series in 2 different sleeping bags. And she zaberemennela. The centipede has crept in a bag to it or him;them where he rukobludil, on hvostik was pasted spermik, then this centipede has crept in a bag to the girl where rukobludila she. Here also has become pregnant, being the virgin. For what I write eto-all happens.

But it is one milionnaja percent or interest of probability. I here specially try - and it is impossible

Baba Manya
14.02.2005, 12:02

Here.. Has found here, catch the link.. Download at whom vydelenka...

http: // www.noabort.net/main.php? s=movies*amp; a=truth

And you speak what better.. Then to live it would not be desirable, after the staff such.

Kysachka, I on that site pereodicheski tusujus. I help or assist mummies-singles. You umnichka that have repented and zareklis bolshe it or this to not do or make. Fur-trees, whether I know correctly that on 100 % that they on that site have laid out, but it is better to not risk.

Baba Manya
15.02.2005, 23:26

Nevertheless sometimes it is necessary. When it is a question of conservation of a life of mother or a high probability radit the sick child or than that is worse-ugly creature. Abortion under medical indications I justify completely.

Well abortion under medical indications it any more abortion and ordinary operation. In my opinion that site naprvlen against abortions on social circumstances.

Baba Manya
16.02.2005, 16:36
Forgive or Excuse that I ask a question not on a subject, but the answer is very necessary. I with the guy were engaged in a petting, he has terminated to me on the internal party or side of a femur, whether there can be a probability zaberemennet? At once posleetogo I have wiped all contained by a towel, have then washed off water.

Very-very small probability. But all happens. Read such history: the young guy and the girl had a rest on the sea. Sex at them nebylo, she the virgin. Slept or burn series in 2 different sleeping bags. And she zaberemennela. The centipede has crept in a bag to it or him;them where he rukobludil, on hvostik was pasted spermik, then this centipede has crept in a bag to the girl where rukobludila she. Here also has become pregnant, being the virgin. For what I write eto-all happens.

But it is one milionnaja percent or interest of probability. I here specially try - and it is impossible

It's nothing, the spermatozoon cannot live so longly outside of a human body. The temperature should be not less than 36 degrees that the spermatozoon was not lost. This history about a centipede prikolnaja, and I think that the girl so have explained to mum what's happened. And to become pregnant it is possible not losing virginity.

The visitor
19.02.2005, 21:03

Thanks big, we shall be hopes, that all is normal!!!!

And to you I wish good luck