PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Will prompt young not skilled or experienced....

Angelinka
15.04.2005, 02:58
We think with the husband of the child to me of 19 years I study, I think to give birth, but to not throw study. And that as though already two times in hospital with vospoleniem laid. The truth an inflammation of ovaries not pipes (fie-fie-fie...) and so me such question very or very much interests, to women or girls which already gave birth or travailled. Prompt what saaaaaaamye precursory symptoms of pregnancy. Understand my inexperience...

I understand that at all individually, but me opinions interest all. And in general it will be very interesting to listen to opinions of people skilled or experienced in occasion of sorts or labors in 20 years (about the account of that that pregnancy of 9 months) me now 19.

In advance all thanks for the answer

Red
02.05.2005, 07:46
The precursory symptom of pregnancy - the positive test.

Budujushchaja mum
04.05.2005, 21:42
The precursory symptom of pregnancy - the positive test.

It is completely not obligatory, tests very much often say lies.

Budujushchaja mum
31.05.2005, 23:53
We Think with the husband of the child to me of 19 years I study, I think to give birth, but to not throw study. And that as though already two times in hospital with vospoleniem laid. The truth an inflammation of ovaries not pipes (fie-fie-fie...) and so me such question very or very much interests, to women or girls which already gave birth or travailled. Prompt what saaaaaaamye precursory symptoms of pregnancy. Understand my inexperience...

I understand that at all individually, but me opinions interest all. And in general it will be very interesting to listen to opinions of people skilled or experienced in occasion of sorts or labors in 20 years (about the account of that that pregnancy of 9 months) me now 19.

In advance all thanks for the answer

To you have advised at a forum " Pregnancy and labors " to look or see a subject " As all all began " there is in detail written. I wrote clauses or articles with that what there can be initial signs of pregnancy. Go on that forum and all of you learn or find out.

The visitor
11.08.2005, 01:09
So I also read, all over again the report have written and then prochitatala... All thanks that have prompted where to go.....