PDA

Просмотр полной версии : MY POOR NOSIK!!!

Alisa in the world behind the looking-glass
24.02.2005, 14:13
Help or Assist!! A blunt problem!

One year ago has caught a cold as usually (in the winter without a cap dovypendrivalas)

There was a usual rhinitis... And so this usual rhinitis does not pass or take place till now, the nose does not breathe at all, has swelled strongly, already nothing helps or assists, ears even pawns, I can not more!!

Was at the doctor, has written out antibiotics, after them at once the stomach reduces, who-string can knows an agent of national medicine?

The otolaryngologist
17.03.2005, 02:01
Look temku " to Me there is nothing to breathe ", there it is painted about "Sinupret" and "Rinofluimutsil". There will be questions - write.

Megastyle
23.03.2005, 17:48
It is very good to wash out a nose rasstvorom sea salt.

It is necessary to hold the breath, in one nostril it is necessary to fill in under pressure and through another all muck will pour out.

Procedure unpleasant, but we so have cured a genyantritis though doctors spoke that it is necessary to do or make a puncture only.

The otolaryngologist
10.08.2005, 21:30
The majority of people is not able to use saline lavages - too sharply involve dissolve mochet to occur or happen zabros contents of a nasopharynx in an acoustical pipe - and at the girl so ushki pawns, and up to evstahiita with an otitis nearby. The present or true purulent genyantritis to not cure saline lavages - here since autumn we wait already inflow sick of a genyantritis, serous it is possible to cure conservatively, without a puncturatio of a sinus, but, besides not saline lavages in house conditions, and vasoconstrictive and sekreto - and Mucolyticums. And when pus is formed - anywhere to him to not get to, to not resolve and to not flow out.