PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urethritis, I can not recover: (

Florel
18.02.2005, 14:16
Girls, there can be someone collided or faced. At me the urethritis, has begun three years ago when I still the virgin was, the heap of analyses handed over, antibiotics a saw, mestoe treatment spent, though all analyses were good, but signs all remained.

It was then treated by a homeopathy, it became easier, but not up to the extremity or end has passed or has taken place.

The life has started to live sexual, after the sexual certificate or act of an exacerbation happen, partren is not ill or sick with anything.

All time unpleasant sensations in a urethra, a boring, moaning.

One of these days has not sustained has gone to one urologist, skilled or experienced. postotrel he my good analyses, has made tsistouretroskpiju... And nothing has found!!! When first time this procedure did or made, too have found nothing, though the doctor was another. Have looked or seen also a vagina, shejku uteruses, have made uzi vaginalnym the gauge, well there is nothing and all here!!! And me disturbs... The Urologist has given anesthetizing suppositories and has told or said, that there is nothing to treat here and all here... The Urologist paid, recommended...

I have thrust once again upon analyses on infections, in a week I shall go to hand over, he has told or said, that analyses will be made, but with probability, that something is small as already many times handed over also nothing there was and more all mucous in norm or rate, are not damaged or injured... WELL, I shall hand over, certainly..

People, I simply do not understand, what is it...

Well, I do not wish to go to psychics... I am afraid... Some times drove there, have told or said, no serious illnesses or diseases are present, any " power breakdown ", type it is necessary to clean power.... But I am afraid to communicate or be bound with it or this.

People, can at someone such was... What to do or make...

The woman-doctor
22.02.2005, 19:57
Hello.

You handed over a tank. Crop from a urethra?

And with what the urethritis has suddenly begun? Something preceded it or this?

And why at once have not gone or do not send to the urologist - to hand over analyses and to be treated natibiotikami?

_
26.02.2005, 18:45
Among psychics it is a lot of swindlers, I advise nevertheless with experts to solve..

Florel
06.03.2005, 19:05
Hello!

To urethritis of anything especial did not precede, did not catch a cold or did not chill and in general it was absolutely healthy. Edinstvennoe-there was nervanja an intense study, almost without rest and relaxations and then this all has appeared, but whether there is here a communication or connection, not clearly. Three years ago the urethritis has begun with the speeded up emiction, painless. To the urologist has gone at once as soon as has felt these signs. Has handed over the analysis wet, US, biochemistry of a blood, all was normal. Drank Palinum, Furagin. Have then sent to the gynecologist, has handed over smears on ZPPP though I was still the virgin, have found a ureaplasma. Have treated with a course antibiotkiov in view of sensitivity after that a situation sharply there were strong pains. Then already there were next courses of antibiotics, but have not helped or assisted. It became better only on grasses and a homeopathy, but up to the extremity or end does not pass or take place and after the sexual certificate or act becomes aggravated.

Bak.posev from urety all time shows different bacteria, and in quantity or amount not exceeding 10 in the fifth degree after it I treat, there is something new besides in a small amount. The main thing, that surprises me, that at inspection urological and gynecologic do not find attributes of an inflammation, any doctor...

The woman-doctor
09.03.2005, 21:47
Hmm, yes... All is uneasy.

Tell or Say, please, and from what you have taken, what is it the urethritis has begun at you three years ago instead of a cystitis?

At a urethritis - at an emiction - rezi and any unpleasant sensations.

And here at tsistite-the speeded up emiction, well, and usually hurt after an emiction.. And here sensation of short emptied bladder and frequent desires..

And to hand over it was necessary the analysis from a urethra..

If I am not mistaken, 10 in the third is in norm or rate, and 10 in the fifth, already above (I can be mistaken)..

And when to you do or make crop, do or make with sensitivity to antibiotics?

Something I think, that you already so much antibiotics have spent on drink or saw through, that already all flora steady.

The visitor
19.03.2005, 16:46
Tell or Say, please, and from what you have taken, what is it the urethritis has begun at you three years ago instead of a cystitis?

Probably, it was a cystitis, it is difficult to tell or say, simply to me put a urethritis, on the basis of that all unpleasant sensations at me in a urethra were, instead of in urinary.

To hand over it was necessary the analysis from a urethra..

So I also handed over them from a urethra. From a urethra and a vagina. Whence only did not hand over

If I am not mistaken, 10 in the third is in norm or rate, and 10 in the fifth, already above (I can be mistaken)..

There in norms or rates it has been written up to 10 in the fifth in norm or rate, but I so understand, it on a miscellaneous treat. To me it treated, as signs were. In view of chuvsvitelnosti. (at me then under analyses is better furadonin approached or suited). It was treated, concentration 10 in the second handed over again, and there any more eneterokokk, and E. coli, and.

Something I think, that you already so much antibiotics have spent on drink or saw through, that already all flora steady.

Then I have spent on drink much in total JUnidoks, Rulid, Summamed, Palinum, furagin, furodonin, etc., and then to me doctors have told or said to stop to be poisoned or persecuted with antibiotics. I have ceased, year two in general any did not drink. Only grasses and a homeopathy. It became better. But up to the extremity or end does not pass or take place. And with the beginning of a sexual life of problems has increased, exacerbations after sex arise. Here I also have gone again to the urologist, it is necessary for something to do or make. Next week at it or him analyses I shall hand over again, including on IPPP just in case.

Such business or affairs.

Florel
21.03.2005, 01:56
It was my report.

The woman-doctor
24.03.2005, 22:44
Yes, unfortunately, all not so raduzhno.

But, I think, that All of you correctly do or make.

Hand over crop from a vagina and urethras. + ZPPP

And then write results, we shall think. Since to start it is impossible.

Florel
25.03.2005, 17:44
I apologize for long : at the urologist, have made following analyses: urine the general or common, a smear from vl- and shejki uteruses, PTSR on a chlamydia, ureaplasmas, mycoplasmas, gardnerelly.

Yesterday there was on consultation, all analyses ideal. Infections are not present, no attributes of an inflammation too are present.

He speaks, that crop to do or make sense is not present, because all the same inflammations are not present... Neither under analyses, nor on cystoscopy. With t.z. Urologies I am healthy...

In general, I also do not know what further to do or make.

Florel
26.03.2005, 23:47
In what still strangeness... I, certainly, do not think, what is it all in a head but when the next doctor speaks, that very well, I calm down or am abirritated and at me even all improves for some time, and then again...

Doctor Neznajkin
01.04.2005, 22:28

Strange... The Girl has described a classical picture nespektsificheskogo a chronic urethritis. It zabolevavnie is similar to an intersticial or interstitial cystitis. And its or his treatment similarly to treatment vysheupomjanutogo. All is very simple. Usually there there is no infection. This lesion of a connecting tissue around of a urethra. Process is similar to rheumatic disease. The nervous terminations or endings and an intersticial or interstitial tissue are amazed. Treatment very simple: under a narcosis a urethra dilatiruetsja up to 12 numbers or rooms Gegara and last number or room derzhitsja 5 minutes. As a rule complaints disappear for 5-10 years. Relapses are certainly frequent, as the reasons of process are not known. Sometimes process leads to strictures, the same treatment. Unless such disease is not known in Russia? Crops are useless, anything there not vysjaetsja.

Florel
08.04.2005, 18:28
About an intersticial or interstitial cystitis I know, read the western sources much. But doctors speak me, that my illness or disease is unlike it or him... Even because there is no nocturia, the volume is not lowered, an emiction not so frequent. About the same urethritis I, the truth, nothing heard. But in fact the inflammation should be visible at research. And than such urethritis is interestingly caused or called? Simply so in fact nothing happens..

Dilatation-it or -this;-thus expansion?

To me spoke, that at me she nesuzhena, the stricture is not present...

Thanks

octor Neznajkin
12.04.2005, 17:44
About an intersticial or interstitial cystitis I know, read the western sources much. But doctors speak me, that my illness or disease is unlike it or him... Even because there is no nocturia, the volume is not lowered, an emiction not so frequent.

I also do not approve or confirm, what is it an intersticial or interstitial cystitis. Process around of a urethra simply similar.

About the same urethritis I, the truth, nothing heard. But in fact the inflammation should be visible at research.

Any inflammation there comes to light or is taped.

And than such urethritis is interestingly caused or called? Simply so in fact nothing happens..

Its or His etiology is not known.

Dilatation-it or -this;-thus expansion?

To me spoke, that at me she nesuzhena, the stricture is not present...

So she also does not happen is usually narrowed. Narrowing can arise by years 50-60. But it is not obligatory.

The dilatation is a method of treatment. Microsolderings and a part nervous okonchaany around of a urethra collapse possibly or are possibly blasted. Complaints anyway disappear. There was at me a pair tens such patients.

Thanks

Florel
22.04.2005, 20:49
Interestingly! Anybody never offered me such treatment?

It something new in urology or is simple in Russia unknown?

Still a question: how much or as far as this operation is dangerous and serious?

Whether the long regenerative period?

Thanks!

The woman-doctor
29.04.2005, 02:22

Strange... The Girl has described a classical picture nespektsificheskogo a chronic urethritis. It zabolevavnie is similar to an intersticial or interstitial cystitis. And its or his treatment similarly to treatment vysheupomjanutogo. All is very simple. Usually there there is no infection. This lesion of a connecting tissue around of a urethra. Process is similar to rheumatic disease. The nervous terminations or endings and an intersticial or interstitial tissue are amazed. Treatment very simple: under a narcosis a urethra dilatiruetsja up to 12 numbers or rooms Gegara and last number or room derzhitsja 5 minutes. As a rule complaints disappear for 5-10 years. Relapses are certainly frequent, as the reasons of process are not known. Sometimes process leads to strictures, the same treatment. Unless such disease is not known in Russia? Crops are useless, anything there not vysjaetsja.

Strange. You know the answer - and it is very good, and, thanks God, if you are right, and it will help or assist Florel.. But what for again to refer to me and to criticize? Unless in Scandinavia the concept about medical ethics is not known?

Doctor Neznajkin
06.05.2005, 04:56
Interestingly! Anybody never offered me such treatment?

It something new in urology or is simple in Russia unknown?

Still a question: how much or as far as this operation is dangerous and serious?

Whether the long regenerative period?

Thanks!

Anything here new is not present. This routine enough action. For Russia I not in the answer. Operation harmless enough. 2-3 minutes a dilatation and 5 minutes an exposition last. It is out-patient monipuljatsija. Any regenerative period. A hospital leaf or sheet 1 day. But you understand, what is it all only on the basis of your words. But all seems to me typically enough.

Doctor Neznajkin
26.05.2005, 07:59
Strange. You know the answer - and it is very good, and, thanks God, if you are right, and it will help or assist Florel.. But what for again to refer to me and to criticize? Unless in Scandinavia the concept about medical ethics is not known? [/quote]

I do not know the answer. It not game in ugadajku. I simply clinically argue, that it could be.

And I do not criticize you. I cannot get rid of stress yet, that that that seems to me elementary and routine, you challenge.

It is not necessary to take offence. Probably, I need to concern more easy to an event at a forum. It is necessary to adapt and change style.

I could offer you interesting system. I the doctor-, also have got used to work in group. And ethics here, I think at anything.

For example, discussion of references in the form of konsilliuma, that would be better to recommend at the certain situation. What consequences will be if to make so or etok. Also that will be if to not make. I think, so it will be more interesting.

MO
10.08.2005, 15:57
Docror Neznaikin where it can be made in Moscow?