PDA

Просмотр полной версии : vseizvestnaja izraelskaja a problem-!

The visitor
02.04.2005, 10:48
vseizvestnaja izraelskaja a problem-! As is known, practically kazhdii the child proshol through eto.da and we, adults, quite often picked up "eto" from the detei, or is simple, from the sea, sand and t.p.i with what only I did not use agents, that will get rid (shampoos special, sprays)-nothing helps or assists! In a week-again appear! Can, who nibud will prompt -or-or a way out? Thankful in advance!

Kitten Gav
04.04.2005, 01:17
Why the Israeli problem???

et the world problem...

1. It is possible to shave hair, if the child small, et no trouble

2. kerosinchikom to wash out a head it is possible (gdezh only it or him to take)

3. dustovoe soap is quite good

4 main thing to eliminate or erase;remove the reasons of infection, i.e. your child somewhere it is constant perezarazhaetsja

Sugarrr
05.04.2005, 18:05
In drugstores should special shampoos and masks for hair are on sale. It is convenient, if a hairstyle short... They are on sale with a special comb to comb out parasites.

Well and national agents certainly

Sugarrr
07.04.2005, 05:18
4 main thing to eliminate or erase;remove the reasons of infection, i.e. your child somewhere it is constant perezarazhaetsja

It certainly the main thing also would be an ideal variant. But how to be if the child goes to school or in a garden? There a heap of children, all not nakerosinish. And to some parents to spit why skrebetsja them dityo.

Kitten Gav
15.04.2005, 21:52
It certainly the main thing also would be an ideal variant. But how to be if the child goes to school or in a garden? There a heap of children, all not nakerosinish. And to some parents to spit why skrebetsja them dityo.

I do not know as in Israel and as to Australia, but the USA, such detok do not suppose neither in school, nor in sadik!

Even, more correctly, especially if it is private or individual d. A garden or school!!!

I docha few times brought home such pleasure...

LenaSH
26.04.2005, 11:41
Vseizvestnoe the Israeli decision of a problem: shampoo "Nok" - is on sale in any drugstore. There are also others, but this checked up.

This most "Nok" is smeared for 2-3 minutes, then washed off. Under the instruction in two weeks procedure needs to be repeated, but it or this it was not required to me, and hair at me then were " below priests ".

LenaSH
06.05.2005, 01:27
dustovoe soap is quite good

And here I would not began to poison or persecute with it or this of the child.

Ezhiha
08.05.2005, 15:11
OH, and all of you about what? I thought, that in a civilized society for a long time there is no such problem.

The visitor
10.05.2005, 16:26
a mne es4o tut posovetovali dihlafosom! serjozdno! pobrizgat golovu minut na 5, smit shampunem i vshei kak ne bivalo mesyaza na 4!

18.05.2005, 15:16
OH, and all of you about what? I thought, that in a civilized society for a long time there is no such problem.

Welcome in tsevilizovannoe a society! Where they would get to or share interestingly, vshi.

The visitor
22.05.2005, 09:10
Where they would get to or share interestingly, vshi.

And they unless are not destroyed as a class?

Ezhiha
04.06.2005, 03:20

Welcome in tsevilizovannoe a society! Where they would get to or share interestingly, vshi.

vshi appear there, where zrjazno and where do not wash. And in Israel like all a fascicle with water. People there wash. And if on a beach pick up, to me it is not clear whence they there have undertaken. In fact in Russia too pljazhy there are, seas and the rivers, but I did not meet general infection.

LenaSH
10.06.2005, 20:03
vshi appear there, where zrjazno and where do not wash

It is a popular belief.

a mne es4o tut posovetovali dihlafosom! serjozdno! pobrizgat golovu minut na 5, smit shampunem i vshei kak ne bivalo mesyaza na 4!

Aha And health as did not happen!

_
15.06.2005, 10:52
The clothes and linen should be disinfected, differently therefrom jump and again zdarova.

And if from a beach they to not go on a pedicular beach.

lil_sugar
10.08.2005, 10:27
Here it was discussed

http: // www.nedug.ru/club/viewtopic.php? t=29021