PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Menstrual cycle-your the help

I am nervous
31.10.2004, 11:43
Are kind day.

I all outside of itself from nerves. The matter is that not so long ago we with my young man were engaged in sex (always with condoms). He was at me the first (me of 19 years). After that at me I have died close rodstvennitsaju For these two-rub or -three weeks nervous much. And at me were gone mesjanye. A delay 2 days (earlier all was as hours).

Therefore I ask you to prompt me:

Whether happens so, what after the beginning of a sexual life the menstrual cycle varies?

(I still can be though how much quiet not very well poluchaetsja-or already to sound alarm and to run to the doctor?)

I shall be grateful for any answers. Thanks!

Toni
31.12.2004, 10:45
Make the test for pregnancy if be nervous... To me 30 and all time monthly went, as hours, and last three months each time a delay... And anything like... It is alive and healthy))... Actually from stress can be zaderzhk.... So it seems to me you in vain twitch... Success!)

Idigidra
14.03.2005, 10:01
The cycle can be displaced, if will strongly be fidgety, will catch a cold, etc., etc. Till 20 years he in general can jump.

I am nervous
09.08.2005, 21:33
Thanks you for answers... Perhaps I and shall make: the test and is less than nerves. All has been protected. For certain stress.