PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The axilla hurts

Foxy_k
01.02.2005, 17:55
Such sensation, that I so something has rubred

oin
09.02.2005, 07:57

If recently have removed there hair - the inflammation potovoj glands or volosjannogo a follicle can. And mozhe have indeed rubred. Wipe alcohol and observe further.

Foxy_k
15.02.2005, 09:56
Such oshche, that I so something has rubred

If recently have removed there hair - the inflammation potovoj glands or volosjannogo a follicle can. And mozhe have indeed rubred. Wipe alcohol and observe further.

Yes can it is valid has rubred, but sensation not from pleasant

Marion
16.02.2005, 16:02

Yes that such with you last time, and?

Look or See closely or attentively on both is can, lymphonoduses have inflamed? Either the truth has rubred? Or a muscle has pulled?

Foxy_k
08.03.2005, 15:56

Look or See closely or attentively on both is can, lymphonoduses have inflamed? Either the truth has rubred? Or a muscle has pulled?

Marinas I do not know, my organism has given something failure and how to look or see? I felt from both parties or sides by pressing aches a bit

Marion
15.03.2005, 01:38

Marinas I do not know, my organism has given something failure and how to look or see? I felt from both parties or sides by pressing aches a bit

If have swelled up lymphonoduses - it should be visually appreciable. But it is possible or probable, not to you but only to the doctor And temperature measured? If even 37 - it is necessary to the doctor to seem just in case.

Foxy_k
16.03.2005, 12:17
If have swelled up lymphonoduses - it should be visually appreciable. But it is possible or probable, not to you but only to the doctor And temperature measured? If even 37 - it is necessary to the doctor to seem just in case.

I did not measure temperature, but on sensations it or her is not present.

Listen and it cannot be connected with coming nearer monthly

Marion
05.04.2005, 04:10

I did not measure temperature, but on sensations it or her is not present.

Listen and it cannot be connected with coming nearer monthly

nea, imho, cannot. And 37 you think will notice? I sometimes think - a pancake, temperature. And on a thermometer 36,2 So it yet the fact. You will come home - measure, good?

Marion
14.05.2005, 00:52
Oh, here schas has thought, it can a breast has swelled up and hurts, and gives there? Then can and before monthly...

Foxy_k
09.08.2005, 16:07
You Will come home - measure, good?

Good pomerjaju

Here I about the same can because of monthly