PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How often it is necessary to visit or attend the gynecologist?

Zaznoba
08.11.2004, 07:22
Has decided to bear or take out it in a separate branch, because it already a question of principle. We here with Annushkoj absolutely opposite opinions. What you adhere?

(I copy 2 posts from the next branch):

System Failure

The participant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruslivajaMysh

The kindergarten is direct, really:-) is not present certainly! It is necessary to go reguljarstvenno! Has put certainly not palatable, cheuzh there to speak, but it is connected with the most important - detishechkami. Therefore a tail myshastyj and legs or foots in arms or hand, and a bullet to the doctor!

Here...:-)

AnnushkA

az in a year always it is necessary to be checked, even if nothing disturbs.

Even a teeth and those in a floor of year check time, and such places yearly?!?!? Now that's something like it) for a year it is possible a drain nasobirat "goods" it is necessary more often, more often:-)

yours,

System Failure

AnnushkA

Kofevar

In friends To edit 14-03-2003 12:42 Profile Cofe-Mail E-Mail IP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System Failure

Even a teeth and those in a floor of year check time, and such places yearly?!?!? Now that's something like it) for a year it is possible a drain nasobirat "goods" it is necessary more often, more often:-)

I do not agree. If there is no dyscomfort, vydeleny, smells, a pain, etc., etc. if the sexual partner constant and attitudes or relations are monogamous and if on last survey the doctor has told or said, that the woman is healthy, a year it is quite enough once.

By the way, why you name genitals " such places "? In them there is nothing so especial to give them enhanced attention. In a mouth there are more than bacteria, than in a vagina. And still there is a liver to which should process any muck, and still there is a colon which in general as musornik - but we do not go to check these organs everyone couple of months?

It seems to me, that if the person is healthy, and health cares of the enough yearly to be checked up at the doctor. Well and 2 r. In a year at dental.

la vie est belle

I am categorically not consent with Annushkoj, but have decided to ask opinions of all. In advance thanks.

Nina
14.12.2004, 00:45
It was necessary to do or make to you interrogation

Or make now, and this subject let will kill.

galinkame
02.01.2005, 14:06
It seems to me, this private affair of each woman. Each person is individual. And that is normal for one, not necessarily norm or rate for another.

To me when I was healthy also any podozritelenyh signs did not notice - there was absolutely enough 1 campaign to the doctor in a year.

And now, as it is necessary to be treated - that infections, erosion, analyses on hormones selection of contraceptives - I to the gynecologist go as on job. Unpleasantly, yes, but it is necessary.

And more I know, when I shall be taken off or shall recover - at the slightest malaise AT ONCE I shall go to the doctor, to suffer or bear, wait, when " itself will pass or take place " and I shall not write off or shall not copy all on a "banal" thrush. I live an active sexual life, in the future I wish to have children.

And fine I understand, that health not iron. Especially in our ecological conditions. Besides it is necessary to think not only of itself, but also the partner.

The "superfluous" campaign to the doctor does not happen. Solve.

Lpp
03.02.2005, 00:27
Earlier I went once a year And after has put a spiral that 2 times.

It in any way does not burden me.

Ghana
23.03.2005, 07:43
obaldet... Sincerely and... That I do or make:-)

SaNoK
02.05.2005, 03:24

And I cost or stand on the (directly as Stirlitz).

I understand, that it is necessary to descend or go once again, if there are problems or before getting or starting the child, or at frequent change of sexual partners, or for selection of contraception well and t. The item Well and if the person is healthy also its or his way of life does not put it or him in group of risk, what for to him there some times in a year?

It seems to me, we agree in one - it is necessary to watch or keep up health.

Karbofos
24.05.2005, 19:22
obaldet... Sincerely and

And from what baldeesh that?

Wind
08.06.2005, 17:37
Well type seldom very much:-))

By the way even if the maiden zamuzhnjaja, or one partner hundred years - even that would be necessary more often.. Well maloli.. A cyst... Or erosion...

Well I do not know even as to tell or say...

It seems to me, we agree in one - it is necessary to watch or keep up health.

aha:-))

OFF: how kartinochki - were downloaded? The truth a miracle?:-)

Sashan
11.06.2005, 03:10
You think that two times it seldom?

I was at the doctor 3 months ago. He to me has told or said will come through 6 mesjatsev.nedavno to me any problem seemed that at me and I have come to seem to it or him;them. He has been very surprised and has asked me: " A that so early "? I you here only looked recently. I have told or said that at me a problem .on certainly has looked or seen me.

To what I tell all this, to that what very or very much often to go to the doctor it is not necessary except for certainly if you have any problems.

Vladimir VL
15.06.2005, 23:23
I in general that was horrified about yearly:-) 2 in a year all right:-)

docEd
29.06.2005, 22:05
Here a question of sensations.. As already spoke, if there are any disturbing signs, rough nestra **** aja a sexual life - it is necessary to be checked is more often, differently here and everything is possible for a year of all nasobirat...

Another matter if the partner one, suspicions not causing if nothing disturbs and " the doctor on last survey has told or said "is healthy".. That here not my words, and words of the good European gynecologist:

" Yearly survey is obligatory, even if nothing disturbs " (check at once everything, that is possible, in Russia week on different cabinets or studies to run, and here for 2 hours all in one) " further according to your desire "

And without an occasion once again - there are also cases of entering of infections the gynecologist (I about Russia)... In my city where I earlier the vein, in regional gynecology was a case of mass infection: the certain part of the patients which have visited in a certain interval on reception, has obtained Trichomonases... There were disassemblies... Instruments of survey have been badly disinfected... Yes to sense, it was necessary to be treated by all in addition...

And still there was a case (well, it any more on a subject, and it is simple about infections in hospitals) when in children's surgical unit group of children have infected spidom, but it was for a long time when my trees still were greater or big... However...

Dr. MATAR Asaad
04.07.2005, 19:43
I, to tell the truth, under favorable conditions, would go to the gynecologist of time 3 to a year. To me 23 and for the present there are questions which to me were to be discussed with it or him, well there pains unmotivated suddenly ali still that...

But with naej an out-patient department regional is and yearly enough bydet. There the whole problem of record, then sitting in turn with propuskaniem all pregnant women, etc.

I went in the past to year in paid, on all analyses and on survey, but this pleasure is far not from deshovyh - to a bowl do not resemble

By the way I on a course had a question - and the gynecologist is not surprised, what you, without special complaints, is simple on routine inspection often come? He you in what not zapodazrivaet?

Here I, when go, try though small prichinku to think up, and that have a seat, and you ask, well, on what complain (a standard phrase of doctors) and you and respond - on what! Simply, the doctor, look or see me THERE!

Yes?

Tes
25.07.2005, 17:07
Mjava

I.M.
28.07.2005, 21:59
Mjava

It seems to me, that the good expert should if and to be surprised, only in an amicable way, to aspiration of the woman to be healthy.

I have found to myself such.

epman
06.08.2005, 09:53
Here it agree:-) 3 times a year quite

To me by way of analyses dear or expensive has carried a little bit - all on the insurance.... And the doctor is not surprised:-)) speaks... About! Greetings dear or expensive) give we you THERE we shall look or see:-)))

First time has left from the gynecologist with red cheeks when there was a detailed interrogation - and when the beginnings sexual zhist? And how much was? And soklko is? And how often? Oh I then and nakrasnelaaaas:-) and then as that am easier - than become more senior - that do not ask especially..

zapodozrivaet in what that? Yes is not present:-)

It agree with the Swallow.. To think out it is not necessary anything... Unless only respect it is worthy, instead of surprise. To watch or keep up itself it is necessary.

Quietly I agree about 2 times a year on smaller without fight I shall not surrender:-)) here in pool you go? There goods to pick up mind or wit big it is not necessary... And a lot of such goods, as you will not know...

I am not right?

Simeon
07.08.2005, 01:42
For me this question by itself was solved. Always, when was at the gynecologist, to me spoke, that the woman should visit or attend this expert of times in half a year - so always and I do or make. Even if I know, that at me that's all right.

Once to me explained, that half a year is just that period for which if something not by way of has gone it easily quickly to reveal and start to treat, i.e. it will not turn out so, that have started something. I consider or count it quite normal.

All doctors whom I visited or attended, always marked or celebrated in my card, that following visit in 6 months.

Thais
07.08.2005, 07:15
Girls, now I shall frighten!!!

Was on reception at the gynecologist one year ago. All was ideal (according to the doctor). And now operation is necessary. And problems like any also was not, has gone simply on profosmotr and here result. And would go half a year back, most likely illness or disease could be cured without operation.

My opinion - 2 times a year on survey at least, especially if in the past already were any problems.

Both be not engaged in a selftreatment. Also do not think, that " itself will pass or take place " if feel, that something not so.

All of health!!!

Galija
09.08.2005, 08:57
I the virgin. It is necessary to me to go to the gynecologist? Also what there to do or make?))

(20 years)

T.S.
09.08.2005, 11:08
About, still pugalku I add. My friend, last 10 years observed on Groholskom (4), time in half a year visited or attended the gynecologist... Result of survey - it is healthy. While once has not complained to me of a unmotivated bleeding. More shortly, in two weeks the little girl laid on operation - an endometriosis cleaned. It AS it is necessary to look to not see growth endometrija? And here it was found out: they to her US have made one (!) time 6 years ago!!!

More shortly, survey of the gynecologist - not a guarantee of health. To it or him;them analyses and US of organs of a small basin, adrenals and shchitovidki (all of them are very strongly connected) are put...

And about the virgin - yearly nobody will prevent US (naturally, not intravulval or intravaginal).