PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The tooth has crumbled (

Solar
12.05.2005, 04:53
I understand, that in absentia it is very complex or difficult to answer my questions... But... To the doctor only on Saturday, terribly I experience. And in general, how much though money to prepare?

In-general or -common;-in general, the tooth has crumbled. There was somewhere third or a quarter of a tooth. Nothing hurts. Here I think - will pull out or to the remained slice and roots now "attach" any peg or pin and a seal?

Ljujujujujudi, tell or say though something.

xa
13.05.2005, 18:27
I had partly a similar situation. But I from a tooth still had only roots and, naturally, without nerves. To me the stomatologist has made the special tab, and from above in color of a teeth has dressed koronku. It has managed approximately in 100 dollars.... But I think at you it is possible to make on pegs or pins, it is cheaper.

DeLux
23.05.2005, 19:47
Not bois, a moustache will attach. At mja tozh such trouble was, have increased - will not distinguish!

Peg or Pin depending on complexity will put, if that.

Solar
27.05.2005, 14:00
Thanks though have a little bit calmed.

I hope, it is fast again I can smile here so

ZINA from RUBBER
10.06.2005, 21:51
At me somehow the forward tooth almost level with a gum or gingiva has broken away. Also have increased, so zubik now super) 0 truth I recently an ossicle or a bonelet pokusala-seem to them he a little pripljushchilsja-now nuna to the doctor ehat-that pripoliroval

The main thing spereli it's OK and behind what there has driven

I think that escalating of a tooth will cost depending on the sizes of a tooth, but it is not less 2-1.5 thousand, and in Moscow not znaju-looking to itself popadete-in fact everywhere on a miscellaneous

nuna in fact and channels to clean, and to seal up ih-it costs or stands dearly or expensively enough. Pictures all, still any chicken-feed. Well isam a material with pegs or pins. So there are less 2 thousand if it is no more

Years edak 3-4 back to me the tooth cost thousand one and a half, means now differently time in 2 more

Solar
20.06.2005, 20:40
At me somehow the forward tooth almost level with a gum or gingiva has broken away. Also have increased, so zubik now super) 0 truth I recently an ossicle or a bonelet pokusala-seem to them he a little pripljushchilsja-now nuna to the doctor ehat-that pripoliroval

The main thing spereli it's OK and behind what there has driven

I think that escalating of a tooth will cost depending on the sizes of a tooth, but it is not less 2-1.5 thousand, and in Moscow not znaju-looking to itself popadete-in fact everywhere on a miscellaneous

nuna in fact and channels to clean, and to seal up ih-it costs or stands dearly or expensively enough. Pictures all, still any chicken-feed. Well isam a material with pegs or pins. So there are less 2 thousand if it is no more

Years edak 3-4 back to me the tooth cost thousand one and a half, means now differently time in 2 more

I and counted. Somewhere 2,5 - 3 thousand. Well a maximum - 5. And the girl-friend has frightened - to her have offered zubik for 2 thousand dollars. You have calmed me.

DeLux
24.06.2005, 20:48
I and counted. Somewhere 2,5 - 3 thousand. Well a maximum - 5. And the girl-friend has frightened - to her have offered zubik for 2 thousand dollars. You have calmed me.

Even if to insert - all peerly I do not believe.

Solar
09.08.2005, 09:38
Even if to insert - all peerly I do not believe.

I too very much am her to be not believed. I shall soon check up.