PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Apoplexy of the left ovary

Moon-light
06.11.2004, 10:32
Hello,

To me have diagnosed: an apoplexy of the left appendage.... And the gynecologist has written out to me only to Diana-35, but in fact same OK... I do not understand as diane can help or assist me?

If at whom was similar, advise that to me to do or make?

oin
07.12.2004, 06:47
The apoplexy of an ovary is a sudden break of a capsule of the ovary, accompanied a hemorrhage in a cavity of an ovary.

The reason of an apoplexy are inflammatory diseases of internal genitals of the woman which lead to disturbances of vessels of an ovary (to varicose expansions, sklerozirovaniju or to a thinning stenok vessels) more often. These disturbances prevent bloods to circulate normally, therefore there is a break of a capsule of an ovary, and the bleeding in an abdominal cavity begins.

Apoplexy as can provoke an ovulation (an output or exit of the ripened ootid in an abdominal cavity), too rough sexual relations in the middle of a menstrual cycle, a careless raising of gravities, or traumas of a stomach or belly.

All correctly to you have appointed or nominated, hormones switch off an ovary, that he would be restored.

Moon-light
31.01.2005, 15:51
Means it is possible to not worry? I to continue to go to this gynecologist?

It is good, and I very strongly experienced that....

And bleedings means were too because of an apoplexy?

Thanks huge for advice or council, now I can easy sleep

oin
09.08.2005, 09:36
Means it is possible to not worry? I to continue to go to this gynecologist?

It is good, and I very strongly experienced that....

And bleedings means were too because of an apoplexy?

Thanks huge for advice or council, now I can easy sleep

Yes, and at the gynecologist necessarily nablojudajtes further.