PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Health and beauty of young mums.

ole
20.04.2005, 14:12
Has decided to open a separate branch here. I think, it will be what is it convenient.

Girls, at me after sorts or labors the skin on the face is strongly shelled. At somebody such was?? What it is possible to make??

_M
14.05.2005, 22:05
I too had problems with the face, this or thus hormonal, the balance of an organism is restored. With it or this capsules from series Ceramide from Elizabeth Arden not bad coped. It in general the good shock therapy for a skin during the serious period but to spend it is necessary courses, no more than month.

_20
30.05.2005, 04:59
Renata, thanks. Did not meet such capsules. It is necessary to look or see in shops...

TatjanaM
07.06.2005, 17:55
At me treshchinki and the ecdysis in corners of labiums was - very strong. And in general the skin was dry. Nothing helped or assisted. And then itself has passed or has taken place in a month approximately, probably, this dryness really hormonal - suffer, will pass or take place.

Mihail
19.06.2005, 08:12
At me too after sorts or labors the skin on the face was awfully dry. And at you still and a combination + when the skin and without sorts or labors at many is shelled.

Good .-in should help or assist.

nobody
29.06.2005, 06:13
Tiger striatal, Yes what there! Not such suffered or bore!

Honej, thanks!

iskander
30.06.2005, 23:51
Girls, at me one more question.

Through what time after sorts or labors it is necessary to seem to the gynecologist??

nikoladima.
01.07.2005, 19:32

In 6 weeks, if all goes well, (should stop the bleeding and, more and more less to be stabilized) and if there are problems, that, naturally, earlier.

Light
05.07.2005, 21:29
Renata, thanks.

shil
07.07.2005, 02:53
Miracle in feathers

At me too the skin is shelled, till now while nothing helps or assists from usual agents (that in presence), we shall wait...

And to the gynecologist aha, after 6 weeks, if all okej. And if suddenly hurts-bleeds strongly, run at once. I here shall go doooolgo now

juja
16.07.2005, 04:06
Medochek And why it is long??

Bek
17.07.2005, 21:43
And at me in general horror with a skin... Spots and ruts... As 15 years or summer teenager Went to the dermatologist, a heap of all has written out... While effect a-zero. Though to us 3 months

The gynecologist speaks hormonal failure. I also with another am excruciated, too from for failure of it or this-sweat is awful... At Night in a pool I wake up

MM
25.07.2005, 17:18
Mummies!

Search on sale for new magazine ShapeMama !

- -aerobics for pregnant women

- We hand over analyses

- 40 best maternity homes of Russia and the USA

- Love and sex

- We are going to give birth

- Yoga with the kid

- We feed an angel:

What to do or make with a breast

How to find the necessary admixture

Today has bought or purchased, to me has very much liked! Informative, many useful advice or councils and all in a subject.

To all I advise to buy or purchase!

tim
27.07.2005, 12:56
Et for you an organism it is updated. " The old wool and is strewed, but new grows - pure or clean, silky "

I here infrequently now happen, but if that I shall try or taste pomoch-porcia@pochta.ru

Dunjasha
01.08.2005, 05:22
I too sweated the first month awfully. For night of 5-6 T-shorts changed. Has then passed or has then taken place, do not worry

qwest
04.08.2005, 09:39
, Much you will find here for the subject was got or started by mum with malyshkoj:

http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/showthr... = *threadid=4317

Ivet
04.08.2005, 12:54
KENDI, I looked in a newspaper stall, at us while this magazine is not present.

Portion, many thanks to you!

Miu, many thanks! I esteem necessarily.

Girls, and at me a new question: I nurse, whether I can paint hair??

gushinalena
07.08.2005, 09:46
I painted. In my opinion in paints evaporations of ammonia are the most harmful. Therefore pregnant women do not recommend - can poplohet. And feeding - pzhalusta. As and without ammonia of paints full.

funtik
08.08.2005, 15:39
Exposed izida, thanks! You have pleased me.

Aurora
09.08.2005, 02:19
Some times wrote and some times the forum flied. I shall write still a time.

1. At me problems of weight, kotrye now, thanks God, successfully are solved. I hope by the summer to get in doberemennyj a wardrobe. At whom the same problems I advise to not worry. Business in all in notorious change of hormonal balance. It is necessary somewhere as much for time, as all duration of pregnancy, that prjjti in the form. According to at half of mums after a year after sorts or labors it is observed about 5 superfluous kg, and at 15 percent or interests and 10-15. The Rigid diet I do not keep, but has refused completely from sweet (sometimes dates-dried apricots), from farinaceous foods only grain bread. Exercises on press, walks with a carriage which one year ago it is absolute on weight did not affect, now very much help or assist. I am going to at last on antitselljulitnyj massage in the summer.

2. From cracks children's ointment Bepanten very or very much helps or assists with angles of a mouth. Besides vitamins and the dogrose made in a thermos. That who has given birth is recently obligatory Materna, Pregnavit and not in day, and every day. Also it is good poprinimat the Calcium-???Nn.

3. Dryness is removed or taken out by well humidifying or wetting masks. Drying labiums constant overlaying of fat balm.

4. Get creams from extensions if yet have not made it or this.

By the way, began to get out in interior more often than when worked though yet has not employed the nurse and so my mum helps or assists sometimes.

artur
09.08.2005, 02:20
SHapokljak, thanks! And I here do not drink any vitamins.... "Maternu" to have a drink in day?? Tomorrow I am going to to go postrichsja and has already bought or purchased a paint for hair. Really, very much it would not be desirable to go lohudroj...

SandPiper
09.08.2005, 02:41
I would wait with painting hair a little. Even until, when improvements with a skin of the face will be visible. Hair in fact too have suffered! At me, for example, somewhere in a month hair began to drop out terribly, even it was necessary ostrich the smart head of hear. Hair, were always magnificent, twisted, long, and while fed they even were straightened almost absolutely. Usestry too most was-hair fingernails or nails have thinned also began to exfoliate it would not be desirable to look or appear the trash, certainly. IMHO, now a good hairstyle-most it, and hardly it is possible and to paint any with the most sparing ottenochnoj a paint later. It is necessary ottenochnuju to take, since the usual paint gets into hair, and ottenochnye basically form the painted film or Membranula.

And for the face it is possible to use the same humidifying or wetting a cream from children's cosmetics, here tochnonikakih allergic reactions will not be. Necessarily vitamins drink with the greater or big maintenance or contents of a calcium and vitamin "D".