PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Medicamental abortion

Issa
17.06.2005, 07:02
Somebody had an experience of medicamental abortion with application of preparation Mifegin? As this all passes or takes place.. What happens there were) complications.. What sensations??... Tell please...

flame-A
22.06.2005, 07:09
I did or made medicamental abortion about 2 years ago. To admit, I do not remember the name of a preparation. Complications any was not.

After all analyses has drunk the first portion of tablets under the control of the doctor. Minutes 15 I have asked to sit in reception to be convinced, that the organism has normally accepted tablets. Next day as has drunk the second portion of tablets. In an hour-one and a half the bleeding has begun. Very similar on a usual menses. Only allocation more plentiful and nagging pains. And in general, very unpleasant sensations from the point of view of psychology when you realize, that you do or make...

Anechkina
29.06.2005, 09:19
Did or Made one year ago. Have given a tablet of half-hour has sat and home. Houses have begun monthly. Pains any were not in general. But series with me the girl so it or her twisted neslabo sat.

Houses have begun strong allocation at night. Simply poured. Lumps also have started to leave. It is very serious psychologically...... All this to see to feel.... The Strong bleeding was day 2. Very strong - it was necessary to enclose or lay towels for the night.....

In some days repeated reception and uzi. The second tablet it was not required to me. But so happens seldom...

Consequences any was not. Have appointed or nominated OK and botched work was no more than two weeks.

Did or Made on term 5 ned.

Manka
09.08.2005, 00:05
Itself did not do or make, my girlfriend did or made. Very badly she herself felt almost week. But it not the most bad. To her then two more cleanings did or made, as by itself not all has left. Would make the most usual abortion is better. The same cleaning, only once.