PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fingernail on the big finger

Adult malyshka!
29.10.2004, 23:14
Awfully the skin on a contour of a fingernail of the big finger hurts. Especially in ukoj footwear. But also not in narrow toozhe hurts. Thought, the fingernail vrostaet can. Did not cut off ugolochki, and in general has more longly grown, than usually that it was visible corners. All the same the pain is. And a skin there, by the way, dryish any. But the cream does not help or assist 9 hurt I imebb in view of)

At you such was not? CHtto to do or make?

Tashik
20.11.2004, 03:09
Try or Taste a warm hydrochloric tray or basin. It will not be exact worse. Also wear convenient footwear.

Antrekotik
13.12.2004, 11:57
From inconvenient footwear all...

MK
07.01.2005, 20:03
From narrow footwear.

Was such.

Now I go only in wide, convenient footwear, alas, the beauty on a side when hurts a fingernail.

Vadinka
16.01.2005, 21:48
The skin on a contour of a fingernail of the big finger Awfully hurts. Especially in ukoj footwear. But also not in narrow toozhe hurts. Thought, the fingernail vrostaet can. Did not cut off ugolochki, and in general has more longly grown, than usually that it was visible corners. All the same the pain is. And a skin there, by the way, dryish any. But the cream does not help or assist 9 hurt I imebb in view of)

At you such was not? CHtto to do or make?

And at me after sorts or labors such! And 4 months has passed or has taken place... And a skin plus to described still any mute. Too I do not know, che to do or make and what is it such... To the doctor I shall go, likely, in any way only I shall not be defined or determined to what...

Adult malyshka!
22.01.2005, 09:18
Girls, yes I all the summer long in barefoot persons ran. What they narrow. Well certainly togdja I hurt not chuvstvuvovala. Now too not to a knife narrow, but even in krosovkah hurts. And if a finger to press on boljuchee a place in general mors.

And it has begun for the first time after narrow footwear. But now I try such to not wear and to not buy.

Bobbin
19.02.2005, 06:27
Again thought, that at me one such. Each time reading a forum, I am convinced, that I not am unique something Seems at me similar was. But has fie-fie passed or has fie-fie taken place. I have taken electric naborchik for manicure-pedicure, there is such nasadochka as shtyrechek. So I in this place on the big finger in a corner coarsened also "have undermined" or sharpened" a skin. Then there has still passed or there has still taken place couple of days while the inflamed skin and has begun to live all ok. Try or taste.

Adult malyshka!
10.03.2005, 23:03
Again thought, that at me one such. Each time reading a forum, I am convinced, that I not am unique something Seems at me similar was. But has fie-fie passed or has fie-fie taken place. I have taken electric naborchik for manicure-pedicure, there is such nasadochka as shtyrechek. So I in this place on the big finger in a corner coarsened also "have undermined" or sharpened" a skin. Then there has still passed or there has still taken place couple of days while the inflamed skin and has begun to live all ok. Try or taste.

Too there is such piece. At me one wide attachment or nozzle as the probe, and the second in already is. You what tried or tasted? I when a nailfile there pick, so already the nyxis of a narcosis would be desirable zdelat. At me a skin there not that that coarsened, and inflamed and distended. Therefore vrjali your prescription will approach or suit. Now every evening for the night I smear with a cream. Simply I do not know what to think up. Already narrow footwear all povybrasyvala. And even in room slippers continues to hurt or be ill;be sick. EHHH!

Bobbin
09.04.2005, 15:38
Well I can too is not correct was expressed about the coarsened skin, badly I remember, that there already was. Try to file this attachment or nozzle the corner of a fingernail. All problem seems to me in itself.

Rebutsija
20.04.2005, 19:40
I when a nailfile there pick, so already the nyxis of a narcosis would be desirable zdelat. At me a skin there not that that coarsened, and inflamed and distended. Therefore vrjali your prescription will approach or suit. Now every evening for the night I smear with a cream. Simply I do not know what to think up. Already narrow footwear all povybrasyvala. And even in room slippers continues to hurt or be ill;be sick. EHHH!

Your problem that have left little bit more fingernail in a corner. He runs into meat, now more likely there an abscess.

Mine to you advice or council ostrich a fingernail in a corner, though slightly. To wash out peroxide of Hydrogenium (about alcohol I do not speak - do not want) and to put any ointment - streptotsidovuju, or with Calendulae. And then is better to descend or go to the doctor. Will not cut. But will advise, that it is possible to put or apply - what ointment, and can Vishnevskogo. povonjaet, but will facilitate a status.

If will longly pull, absolutely obeznozhite.

Bobbin
08.08.2005, 21:43
Adult malyshka!

I tried or tasted that, that the narrowest (at me cone-shaped, little bit acute on the extremity or end). It is convenient Her podlazit in the edge or territory of a fingernail a little under a skin.