PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to choose ok or....

Iozhik
15.05.2005, 08:10
Has decided to pass to tablets descended or went in female consultation, the doctor (in old age) to me has advised to use prezrvativ (I simply hate them), descended or went in the center of planning of family, there the doctor is younger, has advised me to drink OK JArina, speaks, that smaye modern and safe, besides with cosmetic effect.

But I somewhere heard, that before to drink OK it is necessary what to hand over analyses.

Now I do not know what to do or make?!

skarlet
18.05.2005, 13:50
Odnaznachno, that it is better to hand over analyses therefore how to select ok at random nevsegda successfully.

About JArinu I think it is possible to tell or say only, that tablets new enough, and, imho, it is not proved, that they really give least by-effects!

Milen
20.05.2005, 08:29
Has decided to pass to tablets descended or went in female consultation, the doctor (in old age) to me has advised to use prezrvativ (I simply hate them), descended or went in the center of planning of family, there the doctor is younger, has advised me to drink OK JArina, speaks, that smaye modern and safe, besides with cosmetic effect.

But I somewhere heard, that before to drink OK it is necessary what to hand over analyses.

Only have in view of - doctors will advise, and you will test here the complete set collateral efektov on yourselves, and the main thing is not known than all this can will end, Come in temku " By-effects from O.K ".

DeLux
22.05.2005, 15:55
Only have in view of - doctors will advise, and you will test here the complete set collateral efektov on yourselves.

pochemo it is obligatory " full komlekt "???

funny
26.05.2005, 19:31
Only have in view of - doctors will advise, and you will test here the complete set collateral efektov on yourselves.

pochemo it is obligatory " full komlekt "???

Full, not full, but me always surprised, how doctors advise to drink tablets not appointing or nominating analyses at the endocrinologist. I some times on such ran or was abscessed. The "newest" tablets were always offered. IMHO, after several years of reception, I think plozhitelnye their qualities priuvelicheny.

The visitor
30.05.2005, 15:39

Make analyses and choose OK which to you approach or suit!

Iozhik
02.06.2005, 23:22
At me such sensation, that analyses in our hole do not do or make....

Iozhik
05.06.2005, 20:33
About podochnyh efektov: the girl who was in consultation (has come on scheduled survey), has told or said, that to her too JArinu have appointed or nominated. Drinks 3 months and has told or said, that while all ok, has not recovered at all as from others OK.

I know, that all this individually...

Skvazhite and how this analysis correctly is called?

Night...
07.06.2005, 14:09
[quote = "Iozhik"] About podochnyh efektov: the girl who was in consultation (has come on scheduled survey), has told or said, that to her too JArinu have appointed or nominated. Drinks 3 months and has told or said, that while all ok, has not recovered at all as from others OK.

I know, that all this individually...

Same it is ridiculous: 3 months she pyot also are not present by-effects, 3 days are good what not...

But the main thing not in it or this, you and the truth consider or count, what the worst, what can occur or happen to you, it is completeness? Then it is interesting to me, how old are you?

tabletochki all (all is absolute OK) hormonal, a low dose of hormones or high is a second question, but hormonal all of them. Also think, it is necessary to you? Yes, I do not approve or confirm, that at all the full list of by-effects will be shown, odnlznachno is not present. And you wish to risk and check up, will carry or not?

I a little bit rigidly, maybe, speak, but it only from desire to you of goods. I saw OK (nizkogoromonalnye - Mersilon, Diana) more than 3 years, then, when poizuchala, than this all can will end, has decided to throw. I hope, all will manage, any more how much months I do not drink, but the cycle will not be restored in any way (delays for 2 weeks). For comparison I shall result or bring other example from a life: my girlfriend after 4 years of reception OK 3-rd year cannot zaberemennet, it or she monthly has time in half a year...

Here so. Solve, it is necessary to you or not.

Iozhik
07.06.2005, 16:52
Same it is ridiculous: 3 months she pyot also are not present by-effects, 3 days are good what not...

But the main thing not in it or this, you and the truth consider or count, what the worst, what can occur or happen to you, it is completeness? Then it is interesting to me, how old are you?

tabletochki all (all is absolute OK) hormonal, a low dose of hormones or high is a second question, but hormonal all of them. Also think, it is necessary to you? Yes, I do not approve or confirm, that at all the full list of by-effects will be shown, odnlznachno is not present. And you wish to risk and check up, will carry or not?

I a little bit rigidly, maybe, speak, but it only from desire to you of goods. I saw OK (nizkogoromonalnye - Mersilon, Diana) more than 3 years, then, when poizuchala, than this all can will end, has decided to throw. I hope, all will manage, any more how much months I do not drink, but the cycle will not be restored in any way (delays for 2 weeks). For comparison I shall result or bring other example from a life: my girlfriend after 4 years of reception OK 3-rd year cannot zaberemennet, it or she monthly has time in half a year...

Here so. Solve, it is necessary to you or not.

Oh, what horror....

Generally to me 22 years. Simply condoms and suppositories to me have bothered, and the child to us somehow while early to get or start...

In general I here again descended or went in consultation and have asked to make to me the analysis on hormones that it is correct ok to choose. Know that to me has told or said? At us it do not do or make. In general have told or said, drink, that to you have registered (i.e. ok JArina, even the instruction of a distance pochitat-" jarina the advanced and safe, contain any preparation which does not allow to accumulate a liquid in an organism and more any chicken-feed, nepomnju already..) Have told or said after pervogj packs will come on survey, there will look or see - as these tablets pojavlijali at my hormonal background.

Iozhik
12.06.2005, 00:07
By the way, and analyses on hormones free of charge do or make everywhere or not?

Can to me is better in other city go and platno to make. Somebody knows sskolko such analysis can cost???

13.06.2005, 12:16
To the author of a subject - it is possible to hand over analyses in any normal clinic. It will cost, I think, is not more dear or expensive +/-500..... I across Moscow judge or shall narrow it.

And now about everyones there pobochkah. Yes OK harmful, but they not one such, and what is not harmful? Yes, there are cases that then cannot zaberemennit, but I do not think, that all business in OK, probably at the woman and without it or this boljachik suffices. Or that is necessary competently bodbirat OK, and napropisyvajut doctors, and be then excruciated. Or here a spiral - 50 % on 50 %. Mine vrachiha it is simple from them in delight, persuaded me to put. I kotegaricheski against for personal reasons. But mine 3 girlfriends with them live and " in a moustache do not blow ". One even not not given birth or not travailled... Was. Has then pulled out it or her and through a floor of year already zaberemennila. And others speak, that a heap of problems because of them both growing, and a bleeding, etc. So lovely ladies, any medal has a underside. It is necessary to choose, be defined or determined simply for yourself how you wish itself to poison or persecute.... Unfortunately to poison or persecute, since ideal agents now are not present.

And everyones there suppositories.... A chicken-feed, here so has used a candle, and then on needles all when a delay week.

Alya
15.06.2005, 11:10
It absolutely agree with the Small fish Gold!

Minuses are at any preparation - suppositories, spirals, ok, etc. I know many cases when fly with a spiral when the spiral grows, the bleedings, not correctly put spiral too is very dangerous. As to me the gynecologist has told or said - 60 % using a condom fly. I know girls which years cannot zaberemennit after the termination or discontinuance of reception ok.

The choice remains behind each of us. I, personally trust the gynecologist who has told or said, that the condom will not protect from pregnancy, the spiral is impossible for me puts, so OK it is a unique optimum variant for me. And he arranges me - never any a delay, pains at monthly few, 3-4 days last, I on 99 % am assured, that I shall not fly or heal. In general I am happy or am.

Anechkina
18.06.2005, 20:09
And I have stopped to drink back already more half a year OK. Also it is glad! Now chustvuju the organism, And at reception of tablets the body as frozen was (((. And very much strained that unnaturally all as that occurs or happens. To take the same monthly - what that botched work opposite and all. I for a year of reception in a grass have turned - pjamat have worsened, libido was has left or is cunning.... fu! Such impression was, that the organism in hibernation has failed. Basically because of zero libido also has stopped to drink.

And at first and on doctors went also analyses handed over on hormones and selected individually tablets. All a chicken-feed. Not my it.

BonPari
19.06.2005, 15:03
And I have stopped to drink back already more half a year OK. Also it is glad! Now chustvuju the organism, And at reception of tablets the body as frozen was (((. And very much strained that unnaturally all as that occurs or happens. To take the same monthly - what that botched work opposite and all. I for a year of reception in a grass have turned - pjamat have worsened, libido was has left or is cunning.... fu! Such impression was, that the organism in hibernation has failed. Basically because of zero libido also has stopped to drink.

Well it is direct as I wrote

Behind the only thing BUT...

I am assured, that absence libido and a status "zamorozhennosti" an organism is a payment or plateau for nerves, a cat. You spend, when were "badly protected and wait monthly..

For me in a any way it is better to drink OK, than then to go on abortion or to give birth or travail when I do not want.

We with the husband have decided to refuse from OK when at me has disappeared desire at all... Even the abuse has sometimes appeared, has strained in attitudes or relations Have thrown OK, tk have solved for itself - if Would will be, we shall be glad, it will be desired!

But for the present are not ready on 100 % and consequently have replaced OK with safe days

But in other cases I would drink (and a saw) OK!!!!

23.06.2005, 14:40
Well it is direct as I wrote

Behind the only thing BUT...

I am assured, that absence libido and a status "zamorozhennosti" an organism is a payment or plateau for nerves, a cat. You spend, when were "badly protected and wait monthly..

For me in a any way it is better to drink OK, than then to go on abortion or to give birth or travail when I do not want.

We with the husband have decided to refuse from OK when at me has disappeared desire at all... Even the abuse has sometimes appeared, has strained in attitudes or relations Have thrown OK, tk have solved for itself - if Would will be, we shall be glad, it will be desired!

But for the present are not ready on 100 % and consequently have replaced OK with safe days

But in other cases I would drink (and a saw) OK!!!!

And me even on an arm or a hand small depression libido. At liked the temperament is more weak, than at me... And at nastozhe the abuse happened And now to me not so often it would be desirable

BonPari
24.06.2005, 05:15
And me even on an arm or a hand small depression libido. At liked the temperament is more weak, than at me... And at nastozhe the abuse happened And now to me not so often it would be desirable

At me a principle too libido more abruptly hardly will be the husband But then at me it has absolutely fallen And to him hunting!!! And I in any

And shchas have dumped or reset OK, I also to work more became, began to work more - here our desires and opportunities, pyl and passion uravnilis

At what almost all vremjay without protection... vashche charm

The visitor
27.06.2005, 06:46
There was in the next city, there a doctor as if have agreed everything, too jarinu has appointed or nominated. The analysis of a blood any did or made. But it is the analysis on hormones or not?

While sat waited - has read through a heap broshjurok about JArine. Probably a good market. A course. Good I start to drink, we shall look or see, that for last development

C
03.07.2005, 15:29
Any preparation advance, either doctors, or advertisers... And frequently both those and others..

Therefore it is necessary most to think, search for the information to consult..

Now in intrenete the mass of the information is... I do not speak to appoint or nominate to myself medicines there is no simply a nobility about all Effects of a preparation it is necessary... And positive and negative.

anagiz on hormones costs or stands the order 300 rub for one hormone on the average it will be necessary to hand over on 4-5 names...

Precisely I shall not tell or say as are called I do not remember

But itself did or made after a personal desperate request in paid clinic to the gynecologist.

In usual, has handed over a smear and walk... It is necessary to prepare for a money, to press or cover doctors and to demand full inspection. Rasprashivat about ALL known agents.

Samira
04.07.2005, 06:23
Now write about adhesive tapes for contraception much... New does not mean bad or not checked up (before this something to put in production all prverjajut) it is just necessary that this agent approached or suited you!

Search for the good doctor!

The visitor
08.08.2005, 16:14
Now write about adhesive tapes for contraception much... New does not mean bad or not checked up (before this something to put in production all prverjajut) it is just necessary that this agent approached or suited you!

Search for the good doctor!

pozdnjak metatsja, already to drink JArinu the beginnings. While preispolena the most positive sensations from prochitannoego. The head does not hurt. We shall look or see kakpojdet further...

From an adhesive tape I was scratched... Though the skin processed before poklejkoj - she was pure or clean, dry