PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As me have forced to treat herpes

Casik
21.05.2005, 12:01
People, you here awful wrote something about herpes? Well so here I here have solved have closed up bebika. Has gone to the doctor and joyfully to him has informed, that at me herpes. She has made round eyes and has told or said, that URGENTLY it or him treated. Has written the scheme or plan of treatment in size 4. Having bought or purchased all it is necessary under this scheme or plan in a drugstore, I have spent more than 150 dollars only for medicines (not including money for the doctor). And more, I shall possibly spend about 2000 roubles since it was bought or purchased only on the first stage. Zadnitsa already hurts from nyxes... Here also I ask: whether there will be a sense? Basically, me my herpes at all did not stir or prevent in any way.

lil_sugar
23.05.2005, 06:00
People, you here awful wrote something about herpes? Well so here I here have solved have closed up bebika. Has gone to the doctor and joyfully to him has informed, that at me herpes. She has made round eyes and has told or said, that URGENTLY it or him treated. Has written the scheme or plan of treatment in size 4. Having bought or purchased all it is necessary under this scheme or plan in a drugstore, I have spent more than 150 dollars only for medicines (not including money for the doctor). And more, I shall possibly spend about 2000 roubles since it was bought or purchased only on the first stage. Zadnitsa already hurts from nyxes... Here also I ask: whether there will be a sense? Basically, me my herpes at all did not stir or prevent in any way.

And what herpes at you?

Casik
26.05.2005, 00:52

And what herpes at you?

What sometimes on the priest jumps out

marfushechka-nO?N?a
26.05.2005, 01:53
Well more likely at you he not on the priest, and a little in other place and to treat it is necessary, it be dangerous to the child can, so it is better to cure.

BonPari
26.05.2005, 07:31
At me from time to time the herpes came off on gebe, nosike or even on a century or blepharon of an eye...

I also at planning bebika have come already in Gerpetichesky the center, for primary reception have paid 700 rub, me for this money have set, have closely listened and have written list 4, that I still should make: one million analyses, paid and a current at them it is possible to make all...

And all

There was from them all malicious-malicious Then has gone on other doctors, at forums has sat, to me and have told or said: if before a sore soskachivali, means in oragnizme already antibodies is, it means not terribly at the future pregnancy.

However if earlier never was, and if primary infection Would will be during, here it and is terrible...

Why to me in it or this sranom the center have not told or said it?

My opinion: babki they extend! What for for example it or him anali bloods on AIDS, a lues??? And a current at them mona to hand over...

Koshka_v
01.06.2005, 09:29
I here that wish to tell or say, herpes it is certainly serious, doctors speak, that is not treated, but only is for a while muffled. For me it is a sick subject on a labium during a century or blepharon, even on an arm or a hand somehow vyskochil-it is very unpleasant, moreover and scars on the face remain, that, in my opinion, the most awful. And so, once again my illness or disease the doctor that that has registered in drops, and that, that to me ehinatseju, but not a homeopathist, in ampoules. There is she certainly not so cheaply - 2 $ the ampoule (on a cycle of 10 ampoules) though I do not know, can for someone and is cheap, and so a course of nyxes and forget about herpes. I shall not tell or say that for ever, I do not know, but for a long time.

Arcana_
05.06.2005, 13:31
In me in the beginning of pregnancy have found out herpes..... Have looked or seen and have forgotten..... Now ponovoj I pass or I take place survey, have seen, and allow to shout why has not told or said earlier!!! Interestingly, and they where looked?

Have decided to treat.... But at me he is not shown absolutely in any way!!!! When that in the childhood I remember a mouth it was torn in corners.... But never was sores!...... che to worry that? Simply it is necessary to them ponervirovat.... They also do or make it with success!!!

morbid
08.06.2005, 20:25
In me in the beginning of pregnancy have found out herpes..... Have looked or seen and have forgotten..... Now ponovoj I pass or I take place survey, have seen, and allow to shout why has not told or said earlier!!! Interestingly, and they where looked?

Have decided to treat.... But at me he is not shown absolutely in any way!!!! When that in the childhood I remember a mouth it was torn in corners.... But never was sores!...... che to worry that? Simply it is necessary to them ponervirovat.... They also do or make it with success!!!

If the herpes have appeared during pregnancy at you still there are no antibodies. And here it is fraught during pregnancy. Therefore also shouted.

Arcana_
10.06.2005, 07:07

If the herpes have appeared during pregnancy at you still there are no antibodies. And here it is fraught during pregnancy. Therefore also shouted.

balela that I in the far childhood... And already so skat healed....

Casik
17.06.2005, 13:39
I drink Likopid, immunomoduljator. And more tablets on 1200 roubles for a pack. The doctor has told or said, that to the extremity or end of a course I in general shall forget about herpes. But ahead still nyxes cost of 1800 roubles packing of ampoules

ehhh...

aaankaa
18.06.2005, 07:01
I when have come to get registered, vrachiha I have asked what up to pregnancy handed over analyses on an infection, I have told or said that almost on everything, except for herpes. But at the husband sometimes like vylazil on a labium and at me like in the childhood would be. So she speaks me that it or him mozhna and to not hand over as almost at all he is. And if already though time he was shown that it not terribly, and on a labium is absolutely not dangerous to the child. The main thing that was not inflammations during sorts or labors on genitals.

The visitor
25.06.2005, 18:08
Gerpis happens different. Happens which on a labium jumps up, and is worse when vaginalnyj (it is passed only sexual by) And so for pregnancy this is dangerous. Gerpis up to the extremity or end it is not treated, but only zaglushaesja. To me my doctor has told or said, that time in 2 years it is necessary to do or make an inoculation (she consists of 5 nyxes on one in a week) And further I live easy.

The visitor
03.07.2005, 08:14
Gerpis it is not treated is a virus in a blood but only it is muffled.

On labiums and a nose it is completely not dangerous, that did not jump out a sore mazhte ointment - Atsiklovir or Zoviraks if at once will not spread, further already bezpolezno.

It is dangerous gerpis genitals, especially to pregnant women.

And so put on more warmly, do not catch a cold or do not chill, drink vitaminki. Gerpis vylaziet when immunity weakens.

Humdrum of life
14.07.2005, 12:03
Girls before becoming pregnant necessarily treat herpes, especially -2, he leads to very sad consequences, for example, to an abortion as it was at me 2 years ago.

Odessija
08.08.2005, 13:29
At me all life jumped out on a labium and in a nose. About vaginalnyj and neznala, in the extremity or end of pregnancy has jumped out there, the doctor sentry shouted, Atsiklovirom have covered has passed or has taken place. Were born easy, for quite some time now one on other, zamuchal already vaginalnyj, neznaju even what to do or make. And imunnitet indeed oslab.