PDA

Просмотр полной версии : postinor

Seum
19.12.2004, 23:43
Has drunk 1 tablet only later 40 hours. Has passed or has taken place 2 days. Whether bleedings as are not present those:/Can be such, what has accepted it or him too late? Though it is written, that not later than 72 hours...

The visitor
29.12.2004, 22:16
Pancake! Well when nibud will cease to poison or persecute maids itself! Idiocy mlja....

ks
08.01.2005, 08:36
The Pancake! Well when nibud will cease to poison or persecute maids itself! Idiocy mlja....

I support or maintain!

Seum
18.01.2005, 15:49
The Pancake! Well when nibud will cease to poison or persecute maids itself! Idiocy mlja....

I understand your indignation in this occasion. But I here not demand criticism, and the help and advice or council.

Maayan
27.01.2005, 15:24
Has drunk 1 tablet only later 40 hours. Has passed or has taken place 2 days. Whether bleedings as are not present those:/Can be such, what has accepted it or him too late? Though it is written, that not later than 72 hours...

Already like so much here about postinor ponapisano Tocho it is time to stick this subject.

And in what a problem that? You would prefer, that was krovtechenie? To instructions it is written " not later than 72 hours ", you and have accepted not later, all means by way of. And you have accepted the second tablet?

Bagirka
29.01.2005, 00:45

I understand your indignation in this occasion. But I here not demand criticism, and the help and advice or council.

And bleedings can and to not be. But nevertheless, if doubt, buy or purchase the test for pregnancy. On survey to the doctor too to descend or go well...

Seum
31.01.2005, 22:43

Already like so much here about postinor ponapisano Tocho it is time to stick this subject.

And in what a problem that? You would prefer, that was krovtechenie? To instructions it is written " not later than 72 hours ", you and have accepted not later, all means by way of. And you have accepted the second tablet?

Yes, certainly, in 12 hours, all as is necessary.

Seum
09.02.2005, 11:41

And bleedings can and to not be. But nevertheless, if doubt, buy or purchase the test for pregnancy. On survey to the doctor too to descend or go well...

Hm... I so understand, that with a bleeding all is deduced or removed that is not necessary And this or thus unnecessary in me was much But it or him is not present and at me the panic begins...

DeLux
18.02.2005, 16:41
Criticism here it is valid out of place.

Bleedings can and to not be, this (bleeding) a side effect of tablets.

The visitor
20.02.2005, 16:27
Bleedings can and to not be, this (bleeding) collateral

Action of tablets.

You are assured?...

At me the same problem: there is a plenty is more white or grow white also some slime, but the blood is not present. I have accepted first tablet "postinora" approximately in 7-8 hour., the second as it is necessary in 12 hour.

DeLux
23.02.2005, 16:16
It is absolutely assured.

The visitor
05.03.2005, 04:04
And slime also bleach is and should be?

I so understand, with THIS all there should be a fetal egg (or how it there is called?...)

DeLux
11.03.2005, 19:58
Yes it is not necessary privjazyvatsja to this fetal egg. After a shock dose gestagenov from postinora there has come or stepped a withdrawal as with OK happens (here when menstrualopodobnoe the bleeding begins in intervals between reception of tablets). Here with it or him - as. Therefore most likely excessive bleach, it is the dissolved fuse from shejki uteruses. The fetal egg either was lost, or was not formed in general.

The visitor
13.03.2005, 22:17
to DeLux

Perhaps, you are right: not protected certificate or act has occured or happened for 17 day from the beginning of a cycle (I have looked or seen in " Female kalednare " on Passions - there at me under the schedule an ovulation only in a week, after THAT sex)

Thanks you huge for the help!!!

Tender*
14.03.2005, 09:32
At me after reception postinora, the bleeding only for the fourth day has gone.

P.S. And what for the second subject that have opened? One has not enough?

The visitor
27.03.2005, 08:11
And at me has not come at all.... A delay was for 5 days...

But then kashmar, on arms or hand and legs or foots strongly hair have got also weight has started to increase or be enlarged - for 2 kg - a delivery did not change... Here I suffer...

The visitor
13.04.2005, 21:53
And at me has not come at all.... A delay was for 5 days...

But then kashmar, on arms or hand and legs or foots strongly hair have got also weight has started to increase or be enlarged - for 2 kg - a delivery did not change... Here I suffer...

The horror well, and pregnancy even has not come or stepped, I hope?

---

Stuff

The visitor
26.04.2005, 14:16
Thanks God is not present.... Only on my it or her also was not...

Only here consequences do not please me...

The visitor
04.05.2005, 06:53
Thanks God is not present.... Only on my it or her also was not...

Only here consequences do not please me...

Well, it probably action of the hormones containing in a tablet...

I hope, what is it all at you will pass or take place!

---

Stuff

The visitor
07.05.2005, 00:58
ITSELF on it very much raschityvaju it is simple zadolbalas already an epilation to do or make... (Cry from the heart)

On a diet of village - for me of 2 kg - very much oshchutimo...

God forbid once again this muck to accept - itself has passed on OK... By the way I and earlier accepted them - but have decided to make pereryvchik - have made a pancake...

With the Wind married
25.05.2005, 04:46

Pralna! Nafig dung to drink, it is better to toil with a toxicosis of pregnant women...

Seum
08.08.2005, 04:20
All is good, mum I shall not become while