PDA

Просмотр полной версии : treshchinka

ks
28.11.2004, 17:05
Today since morning has felt in the right angle of a mouth something strange, whether herpes, whether has torn. Has looked or seen in a mirror, it has appeared treshchinka, and strange: she as if or as inside, and itself mucous is not torn.

When passed or took place the Healthy delivery, it has been told or said, that because of a disadvantage of vitamin -2 (Riboflavinum) such can be. Still recently I complained that the eye twitched (have told or said it it is necessary to drink -thive groups).

Voobshchem, what will tell or say? Whether really disadvantage something? And whether it will be long this treshchinka? Whether Was at whom?

_
25.12.2004, 04:36
Similar. It is perleches in common people. So the allergy can be expressed. How to treat, I do not know.. For the beginning it is possible to try or taste hygienic lipstick

The visitor
16.01.2005, 01:11
Spread for the night with a children's cream. To me helps or assists.

Rattlemouse
31.01.2005, 00:02
JAmogu to tell or say. As itself it was rescueed or saved;salvaged otzaed. In a drugstore bought Aevitum. 10 tablets of vitamin A and E and liquid vitamin A. Tablets the saw, every day on 1 piece, and smeared with a liquid solution a sore. At me passed or took place all in day somewhere.

foxik
12.02.2005, 15:48
I too had something similar. To me have told or said, what is it from a disadvantage of vitamin B of an organism often happens. I have gone to hospital and have thrust upon a course of nyxes of group of vitamins B (well mum there works for me, but I think, what is it it is possible and to make without acquaintances). To me pricked under any scheme or plan (already I shall not recollect) 1, 2, 6 and 12 within 10 days daily. Very much they bolnjuchie. But after that has already passed or has already taken place years 5 like - it's OK!

Foxy_k
27.02.2005, 18:51
Still there is an admixture of essential oils " Velvet sponges ". Should help or assist

Gentle
04.03.2005, 15:26
To me helps or assists, if treshchinku to grease for the night Unguentum Zinci.

ks
02.04.2005, 04:56
Oh, all thanks for responses!!!

I have spread with a cream and on sledushchy day have passed or have taken place, but the stomatitis has jumped out today!!! And in general I am am confused for a long time with any fur

voobshchem rot-my sick subject became.

Now I think it is necessary to buy all the same In vitamin.

ks
08.08.2005, 00:19
Has bought or purchased Pentovitum. In itself the truth only 1, 6, 12

I hope will go on advantage or benefit.