PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Toshnit after an orgasm

Baba Manya
09.12.2004, 02:46
Here such misfortune. And the orgasm any more does not please. At once the wave of a nausea drives to a throat, the breast is compressed. It can is connected with pressure? The asthma can at me?

Jane
03.01.2005, 13:37
Women Man, and at what here an asthma and a nausea? With an asthma choke... And slobo pressure right after to measure? mozh the truth strongly jumps or falls, here and kolbasit so...

Baba Manya
10.01.2005, 00:49
Well here, at menj zadyhanija too are observed, the truth in the easy or light;mild form. And a head turns. A pancake, it is necessary to buy or purchase still a barometer for the beginning. And light should be lit. And if really pressure skips? Really will have tablets to swallow?

Estee
12.01.2005, 14:19
And you before this business do not overeat? Well in sense not on a full stomach?

Baba Manya
01.02.2005, 22:00
And you before this business do not overeat? Well in sense not on a full stomach?

It or Her, it is not overeated. I in general try after 6 evenings not is. And before a dream can jablochko sgryzu. A nausea nervously-hormonal-vascular. Obviously not from a stomach and from a head.

Estee
04.02.2005, 10:55
The Nausea nervously-hormonal-vascular. Obviously not from a stomach and from a head.

And it is exact, check up pressure before and after. If vasospasms-was badly... And can you rocks to sleep, type a sea sickness? In avto on back sitting toshnit, and it is simple giddinesses?

Baba Manya
07.08.2005, 20:21
The Nausea nervously-hormonal-vascular. Obviously not from a stomach and from a head.

And it is exact, check up pressure before and after. If vasospasms-was badly... And can you rocks to sleep, type a sea sickness? In avto on back sitting toshnit, and it is simple giddinesses?

It will not surprise me. The hypertonia is koronnaja illness or disease in our family. I dedulja has died in 42 years. A pancake, has come it is time also to me to swallow of tablets. And I so hoped that years up to 30 I shall extend without auxiliary chemicals.