PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to cure a mycoplasma

Ajna
31.05.2005, 15:57
I do not represent what to do or make! Have found at the husband a mycoplasma. It or her treat antibiotics. And at it or him on them an allergy. What to do or make? How it or her to cure? Speak only antibiotics. And if he cannot accept them?

Prompt! Who can collided or faced with a similar situation?

04.06.2005, 01:39
I only have recovered. The husband during treatment. Well the first, that I wish to tell or say, as you should NECESSARILY is treated. And the second, you I shall upset, other methods except for antibiotics are not present. And even it is more complex or difficult than the man, than at the woman. The husband all over again drank immunomoduljatory, now one antibiotic, behind it or him the second will drink. Plus of procedure

Ajna
07.08.2005, 20:14
I know that too is necessary to me is treated, I am already flied or treated, and he handed over a sensitivity test to an antibiotic so it or him have found out very strong allergy on it or this an antibiotic. Others we shall try or taste.

But I am afraid, and suddenly at it or him on all antibiotics an allergy? Also what then to do or make?