PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Edema

madam
05.02.2005, 15:39
Has woken up today in the morning with strange chuvsstvom gravities in all body, legs or foots and arms or hand any wadded, has understood that with me only when has reached up to zerkala-everything has swelled, both the face, and a body... On the eve with a liquid did not touch.. The Question such - That can cause and how quickly to put into itself the order?

Soldier Jane
12.02.2005, 20:03
Kidneys check up necessarily!!! While it is possible to have a drink diuretic tea, he in a drugstore is on sale.

Aufox
20.02.2005, 18:07
At a tort to the doctor. Endocrine disturbances, on the first place m.b. The heart failure, on the third - problems with kidneys, on the fourth - anything you like what to appear in fast.

ks
23.02.2005, 15:14
Inflammation; a trauma; a cancer; a cirrhosis; a heart failure; disturbance of a metabolism which is conducted to disturbance osmotnogo davlenija-with concentration of salts raises or increases in a fabric liquid; famine and disturbance onkotnogo pressure; allergic reaction...

Sashuts
28.02.2005, 23:44
An inflammation; a trauma; a cancer; a cirrhosis; a heart failure; disturbance of a metabolism which is conducted to disturbance osmotnogo davlenija-with concentration of salts raises or increases in a fabric liquid; famine and disturbance onkotnogo pressure; allergic reaction...

Optimistically however

madam
23.03.2005, 08:06
That, what is it not norm or rate it is clear, but that a cancer-..

By the way, my mum periodically is excruciated with edemas of legs or foots, it can genetics?

oin
23.03.2005, 09:07
That, what is it not norm or rate it is clear, but that a cancer-..

By the way, my mum periodically is excruciated with edemas of legs or foots, it can genetics?

Legs or Foots swell are varices or problem veins.

If the edema morning is is connected with job of kidneys, if in the evening - heart. Whether Siboljudaete what that a diet?

madam
15.04.2005, 03:43
No, I keep nothing, only I limit myself in sweets. Sometimes neither from that nor from this can swell up arms or hand

oin
07.08.2005, 12:07
Recollect, under what circumstances at you they swell, with a cream what that were smeared, have eaten for a supper something then it occurs or happens. The opportunity of an allergic edema is not excluded.