PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sterilization?

Tanzanitka
08.12.2004, 21:04
Here such question excruciates me! Soon on cesarean to go, and I deliberate, can make sterilization? It will be the second child. From contraception hormonal preparations I can not drink, the spiral probovola - has not approached or suited. And by other ways here already the second child it is given birth or is travailled.......

What by-effects from sterilization can be? I so understand, the ootid continues will be allocated. But where she disappears? Whether there will be then problems with cystosises, fibromas, etc.? Or still that can be?

That you have advised? To do or make or not? To me 32 years and on a lot of children at me forces are not present, and abortion too to reach it would not be desirable.....

Ajrin
09.12.2004, 03:15
Female sterilization is a method of contraception at which uterine pipes are crossed. Operation is made by different ways - a dressing, a section, a clamp and cauterization of uterine pipes. Thus the occurring of an ootid and a spermatozoon is excluded.

After a choice of this method the woman should sign " the Form of the voluntary consent " - the document confirming the voluntary consent to sterilization and acquaintance to consequences of this method.

The woman can be refused in surgical sterilization in case of if:

- It or She has contraindications to operation;

- If the probability is high, that after operation the woman will change the decision;

- If the woman does not have at least two children;

- If age of the woman less, than 35 years.

Sterilization - the most effective method of contraception. The reliable effect arises at once after operation. Unsuccessful operations are extremely rare, restoration of permeability of pipes is very seldom marked or celebrated.

After a while after operation it is necessary to see a doctor.

At carrying out of female sterilization there is a small probability of postoperative complications. But after any operation complications are possible or probable.

It is necessary to address immediately to the doctor at occurrence of any of below the listed signs:

- A fever (above 38 degrees);

- Giddinesses with a syncope;

- Constant or accrueing or increasing abdominal pains;

- From a wound the blood or a liquid exudes.

It is necessary to note, that as well as before carrying out of sterilization, the risk of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis is saved, always it is necessary to pay attention to it.

Tanzanitka
21.12.2004, 14:21
Ajrin, thanks for the answer. But I, certainly, read such information. By-effects are described from the point of view of a laparoscopy. At me and so cesarean should be, therefore by-effects can be and more, however it does not concern to a question of sterilization as those. My doctor speaks, that sterilization cannot bring any negative effects. I subtracted or deducted, that if will press blood vessels there can come or step an early menopause, but my doctor speaks, what is it can come or step and in other cases. I with doubt concern to its or her words since she to me as guaranteed besproblemnost spirals which has not approached or suited me and from which I was tormented month. The bleeding did not stop per day, pains, drank hormones, etc. and all the same it was necessary to remove it or her.

It would be desirable to hear from those who has made sterilization or deliberated above this question.

Ajrin
07.08.2005, 11:36
Ajrin, thanks for the answer. But I, certainly, read such information. By-effects are described from the point of view of a laparoscopy. At me and so cesarean should be, therefore by-effects can be and more, however it does not concern to a question of sterilization as those. My doctor speaks, that sterilization cannot bring any negative effects. I subtracted or deducted, that if will press blood vessels there can come or step an early menopause, but my doctor speaks, what is it can come or step and in other cases. I with doubt concern to its or her words since she to me as guaranteed besproblemnost spirals which has not approached or suited me and from which I was tormented month. The bleeding did not stop per day, pains, drank hormones, etc. and all the same it was necessary to remove it or her.

It would be desirable to hear from those who has made sterilization or deliberated above this question.

Try to consult with other doctors, especially, you not too trust the gynecologist.