PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist urgently, the girl because of critical days dies!!!:

Pantalone
09.04.2005, 03:32
Problem in that that at it or her critical days do not stop, as she to me has told or said instead of 5 days in a month it there is 21 day. Because of it or this she speaks that cannot go to doctors on inspection, it is literally " as I shall go if from me flows!!! ". And all also sits was going to to die. She coming, according to usual doctors on it or her to spit as it is found (mongrels!) girls, advise please urgently good grammotnogo the doctor, let the paid but normal expert, instead of the collector babok. The girl has a loss in weight and a greater or big loss of blood!!!

Pantalone
14.04.2005, 00:32
Well at it or her not constantly the blood goes, like how there it at you occurs or happens? Simply occurs or happens more than it is necessary, i.e. almost every day. Here not in fast has put, simply good doctor is necessary.

Vesna
18.04.2005, 04:15
Well here and let bystrenko scratches to the doctor. And still nobody died of critical days. If she constantly has a blood, it not critical days, and any illness or disease

The girl with peaches
20.04.2005, 09:47
Let will go to a paid out-patient department, there are clinics with quite comprehensible prices for consultation.

Pantalone
26.04.2005, 02:17
And in what paid??? It is not a lot of money, I shall help or assist her certainly, but they are not infinite and there is no opportunity to wander on all paid clinics and as in lottery to play will carry or will not carry with the expert. Paid does not mean yet qualitative, who can knows good in this respect?

Vesna
27.04.2005, 05:54
Well I do not know what in your city good clinics in this respect. Make the list of clinics and ring round them, ask the prices for survey and for a smear the gynecologist. Where approaches or suits at the price of, there and go)))

Pantalone
30.04.2005, 08:05
mda...

The woman-doctor
05.05.2005, 21:58
No, well I to you am amazed, the young man. As to you should advise, if nobody knows, in what you city..

And more time I shall tell or say, that is necessary to any gynecologist already..

katyonok!
12.05.2005, 02:48
No, well I to you am amazed, the young man. As to you should advise, if nobody knows, in what you city..

And more time I shall tell or say, that is necessary to any gynecologist already..

And you do not think what is it distributing on full?? Next prikol??

The visitor
16.05.2005, 05:30
[QUOTE =

The Woman-doctor
]

To tell the truth, there are suspicions that sits what nibud pryshchavyj podrostochek and not knowing than to borrow or occupy, is pinned

The visitor
20.05.2005, 11:58

To tell the truth, there are suspicions that sits what nibud pryshchavyj podrostochek and not knowing than to borrow or occupy, is pinned

Pantalone
24.05.2005, 05:28
To tell the truth, instead of poshliby you with the suspicions!!!! Want help or assist, here for ears nobody drags you...

That for people...

Pantalone
30.05.2005, 07:06
She went already to the doctor, on acquaintance, each time on 300-400 roubles gave. For what??? They nothing has helped or assisted. He/she is the paid doctor on acquaintance and

Pantalone
06.06.2005, 08:38
It is Moscow. Simply there was she already on any doctors who only money pull.

The otolaryngologist
15.06.2005, 02:07
But besides tjanulni money all of them taki in fact put though any diagnoses (or the diagnosis) and though something recommended?

_
15.06.2005, 03:40
In female konchultatsiju for the beginning In mine, naprmer, excellent or different doctors. On karjnej to a measure, such disturbance without attention will not leave.

The visitor
17.06.2005, 06:32
And why the girl herself will not write about the problem??

The woman-doctor
20.06.2005, 20:47
Yes will suffice already to be rude.. You have asked advice or council, to you have told or said - it is necessary to the doctor. Once again I shall repeat, what exactly in hospital, instead of on paid consultation, since if it of allocation, as at a menses plentiful.. And every day, maybe, it is required pobyt in hospital.

Instead of arguing, well the word of honour, already hundred times would descend or go from her somewhere.

Already 4 one o'clock in the afternoon.. And All of you sit, and wait for something..

Pantalone
23.06.2005, 20:15
It is necessary to convince it or her only..

irinar
07.08.2005, 05:28
And you allow her to esteem, that to you here have responded, it can it or her will convince. And let does not hesitate to go to the gynecologist with a bleeding, it is absolutely normal. To tell the truth, that you have described on monthly not similar, most likely it already a bleeding, and to these or it;this do not joke, it is possible to hold on up to very bad consequences down to excision of a uterus.