PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fingers grow dumb

julietta
26.01.2005, 13:13
Periodically fingers on the left arm or hand, and a little finger and anonymous grow dumb. Has begun recently, sometimes simply there is a sensation, that " I do not feel them ", and during this moment the arm or hand is not pressed. How think, in what a problem? A backbone?

Al'ka
28.01.2005, 14:52
It can be a syndrome of the carpal tunnel (I do not know as in Russian), on-Latin Carpaltunnelsyndrom. It is necessary to the neuropathologist, for accuracy of the diagnosis. Usually the splint register or maaaalenkaja operation.

julietta
29.01.2005, 06:36
Oh, do not frighten! To the neuropathologist and the truth it is necessary to descend or go

Al'ka
30.01.2005, 04:20
I do not frighten, simply you have described signs and I have assumed (fingers never without the reason grow dumb) so it is better to descend or go to the expert and... To deny!

Vedas
08.02.2005, 03:30
julietta, be not frightened, but sometimes the numbness of a ring finger of the left arm or hand specifies problems with heart. The numbness can be connected and with shortage of iron in an organism.

Kasja
11.02.2005, 23:21
Most likely it is nerves. It is necessary to be nervous Less, I know, that it is impossible, it is necessary to try. At most so was one week ago. At job have made hopping mad, and in the evening too fingers have grown dumb and between scapulas an easy or a light;a mild burning sensation, 3 days temperature 37,5. Has gone to the doctor, has told or said, nerves batenka. Smell a lavender and calm down or be abirritated.

julietta
12.03.2005, 04:48
Oh, Kasja, well only the lavender would help or assist And that somehow anything serious to do or make it would not be desirable (well, massage on an extreme case)

doctorVMB
23.03.2005, 17:00
That who has written about a syndrome carpal tunnelja-the good fellow (the truth the first time competently, and that is usual all what that okolomeditsinskie reasonings from magazine Health)

About ischemic heart disease also do not think, if you certainly have less 45.

Actually the numbness in these two fingers in 90 % of cases is connected with "boring" of a ulnar nerve which can occur or happen at different levels: a backbone (7 cervical vertebra), ulnar and luchezapjasnyj a joint. The others of 10 % it is more rare or infrequent reasons. If really it disturbs you, it would be necessary that you were looked or seen by the neuropathologist.

With uv

http: // medtransport.ru

Miu-Miu-Miu
07.08.2005, 02:36
At me was such, has passed or has taken place, when has ceased to be nervous. That and to you I wish.