PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SHCHitovidka?!!

Novinkaja
26.10.2004, 03:43
Never collided or faced, the doctor has sent on US shchitovidki (will be only 27.0 and on hormones TTG and at-O results such TTG 0.021 honey/l and at-O 43/. The only thing that I have understood that analyses bad and above norm or rate, but it is more than anything. If somebody can on more detailed tell I Shall is very grateful. Any information will be interesting. In general with these or it normally live? To me 24, children are not present to stati about children och.vazhno shchitovidka very much stirs or prevents to planning and vynashivaniju??? The Woman the Doctor here Can?? Excuse that all putano I while itself I can not understand.... Thanks

aleksandrina
07.11.2004, 19:01
Do not worry. iite on uzi, hand over the analysis, at our bionomics normal shchitovidki it is not enough at whom you will see, the doctor will appoint or nominate treatment how to correct for hormones, if that that not so.

And pravirjatsja sometimes in any case it is necessary.

aleksandrina
23.11.2004, 23:41
Do not worry. iite on uzi, hand over the analysis, at our bionomics normal shchitovidki it is not enough at whom you will see, the doctor will appoint or nominate treatment how to correct for hormones, if that that not so.

And pravirjatsja sometimes in any case it is necessary.

Novinkaja
10.12.2004, 11:02
Thanks for support, and on US I shall necessarily go.

Novinkaja
20.12.2004, 21:23
Really anybody is more knows than nothing???

The otolaryngologist
03.01.2005, 16:50
The newcomer, except for TTG and aO-ON it is necessary to know a level of free fraction T3 and 4, and as at-Ou (a level of antibodies to a thyreoglobulin) and to result or bring not only your parameters, but also norms or rates of that laboratory where you handed over analyses because norms or rates at different laboratories are broken a set. Well and to write the conclusion of US if it is available. Then it will be possible to tell or say something, it is desirable as to know your complaints. pred those as zaberemennet should correct disturbances of function of a thyroid gland if they, certainly, are available.

Novinkaja
06.01.2005, 23:56
The Newcomer, except for TTG and aO-ON it is necessary to know a level of free fraction T3 and 4, and as at-Ou (a level of antibodies to a thyreoglobulin) and to result or bring not only your parameters, but also norms or rates of that laboratory where you handed over analyses because norms or rates at different laboratories are broken a set. Well and to write the conclusion of US if it is available. Then it will be possible to tell or say something, it is desirable as to know your complaints. pred those as zaberemennet should correct disturbances of function of a thyroid gland if they, certainly, are available.

The US will be only on Friday, in occasion of fractions to me while appointed or nominated nothing. Well and complaints konchiki fingers trjasutsja, often on small I run, eyes ooochen bljastjat and recently still awfully hurt as the doctor, what is it because of beginning, cambers has told or said,

Novinkaja
14.01.2005, 01:23
In occasion of norm or rate here that is written TTG 0.021 honey/l at norm or rate 0.4 - 4.0 and at-O 43/. At norm or rate 35 also it is written that results fall outside the limits referensnyh value or meanings;importance.

The otolaryngologist
22.01.2005, 12:18
The doctor suspects, apparently, presence tiretoksikoza, though by clinic he of an easy or a light;a mild degree if it, certainly, all your complaints and are not present complaints to changes of appetite, weight, mood, from heart. About it or this, by the way, indirectly speaks also level TTG, but without parameters of hormones of a thyroid gland (free 3 and 4) finally to tell or say it is impossible, why them have not appointed or nominated - strange, at-Ou as are desirable, though antibodies to thyroid peroksidaze are raised or increased, but not much more, hardly it is autoimmune process, I would look or see and at-Ou all taki. How for a long time at you these complaints? Can you them with something connect or bind, for example, with the transferred or carried cold, ORVI that is? The US, by the way speaking, solving here will not be, but to make it is necessary.

The visitor
12.02.2005, 08:32
The Doctor suspects, apparently, presence tiretoksikoza, though by clinic he of an easy or a light;a mild degree if it, certainly, all your complaints and are not present complaints to changes of appetite, weight, mood, from heart. About it or this, by the way, indirectly speaks also level TTG, but without parameters of hormones of a thyroid gland (free 3 and 4) finally to tell or say it is impossible, why them have not appointed or nominated - strange, at-Ou as are desirable, though antibodies to thyroid peroksidaze are raised or increased, but not much more, hardly it is autoimmune process, I would look or see and at-Ou all taki. How for a long time at you these complaints? Can you them with something connect or bind, for example, with the transferred or carried cold, ORVI that is? The US, by the way speaking, solving here will not be, but to make it is necessary.

The otolaryngologist, thanks you.

The doctor-endocrinologist in general skaza that at me is not present anything, and loss of appetite, differences of mood, agresivnost and the sweating has written off or has copied on nerves and has advised to address to the psychologist and even type the diagnosis has put disturbing or alarming-. I have asked it naprvlenija on US and on a blood so for calm, and it has turned out on the contrary.....

The otolaryngologist
02.03.2005, 17:27
No trouble. Can also nerves, but know, I personally had to collide or face in a life some times that patients brought to therapy with a ciliary arrhythmia and in an out-patient department them conducted or order with mertsalkoj, and at close or attentive inquiry and researches it appeared, what is it most that on there is a thyrotoxicosis. Colleagues-doctors, unfortunately, often pass or miss illnesses or diseases of a thyroid gland, badly knowing their clinic and diagnostics. I do not speak about endocrinologists, but among local therapists such meets. 3 and 4 free and at-Ou all taki very much I recommend to hand over, in that laboratory where you handed over the last analyses then all becomes clear, now - the diagnosis is more likely probable, than exact. Agresivnost and a sweating, differences nastoenija too in favour of tireotokikoza. Do not start this business, at initial stages he is well treated and kontoroliruetsja medikamentozno. Success.

Novinkaja
21.03.2005, 00:19
The otolaryngologist, once again thanks! If there is at you a minute could not to explain to me that such tiretotkikoz (poiskova system nothing has given me) I am weak in terms therefore than easier that I Thank is better

The otolaryngologist
01.04.2005, 19:46
Thyrotoxicosis - the term designating povyshennu function of a thyroid gland or as still speak, hyperfunction SHCHZH. With reference to hyperfunction use also the term a hyperthyroidism, but to speak - a thyrotoxicosis more correctly. It not independent disease, and a syndrome, serve as the reason of a thyrotoxicosis various diseases of a thyroid gland and some general or common zabolevnija (napr. A primary tuberculosis). Here it is necessary will go deep into anatomy and physiology a little. The thyroid gland develops or produces hormones: trijodtironin (3), tetrajodtironin (4), a calcitonin (but he now does not concern to conversation). The Thyroid gland, as well as all endocrine glands, has no vyvodyh ducts, therefore allocates synthesized hormones directly in a blood. 3 and 4 with a blood are transferred or carried to all organs and tissues, and in a blood they exist as in connected (with fibers of plasma), and in the is free-dissolved kind. At interpreting analyses the free fraction though laboratories are done or made by both is considered in a greater degree. At a thyrotoxicosis production 3 and 4 considerably increases, therefore definition of these hormones in Serum of a blood - the major method of diagnostics. It concerns not only to a thyrotoxicosis, but also to diagnostics of the lowered function of a thyroid gland - to a hypothyrosis then production of hormones and, accordingly, their maintenance or contents in a blood are lowered. In a regulation of function of a thyroid gland the basic influence prinmaet other endocrine gland located on the basis of a brain - a pituitary body. He develops or produces a little gomonov, but for a regulation of function of a thyroid gland the thyritropic hormone of a pituitary body (TTG) serves. He adjusts or regulates function of a thyroid gland on the so-called mechanism of a negative feedback. In what it consists: If SHCHZH develops or produces the raised or increased number gomonov and, accordingly, their level in a blood the pituitary body immediately reacts depression of synthesis and emission in blood TTG if SHCHZH hormones develops or produces a little raises or increases and their maintenance or contents in a blood is lowered, it gives a signal to a pituitary body "stimulnut" a thyroid gland and to throw out in a blood raised or increased -in TTG. Therefore definition TTG in a blood too an important point in diagnostics - at you he is lowered (I hope, in 0,021 and you zeroes were not mistaken, as well as have correctly copied norms or rates) and there are bases to suspect a thyrotoxicosis. Antibodies to thyroid peroksidaze () and to a thyreoglobulin (an original -colloid substance) define or determine enzyme of a thyroid gland, that, on-opportunity to judge the reason narsheny functions of a thyroid gland. The high credit of these antibodies allows to think of autoimmune process - a subacute autoimmune thyroiditis (illness or disease Hasimoto), the original immunely-inflammatory disease, amazing to a thicket of women. But the reasons of a thyrotoxicosis can be and drgugie - a diffusive or diffuse toxic struma (the most frequent reason of a thyrotoxicosis), sometimes the phenomena of a thyrotoxicosis meet at a nodal struma and a series of more rare or infrequent statuses. The final diagnosis is put on set of all methods - and the collecting of complaints and the anamnesis, and laboratory researches, and danyh US, is frequent for the sanction of a question the puncture of a thyroid gland with the subsequent microscopical research of a punctate is required. The basic clinical attributes of a thyrotoxicosis: Complaints on chuvtva a heat, a sweating, changes of mood - that aggression tearfulness and a touchiness, humidity and an erubescence, pohudanie, the speeded up emiction and a chair, a tremor (tremor) of extremities, palpitation, faults in job of heart - sensations zamiranija, that is an attribute ekstrasistolii, in some cases - an arrhythmia, fluctuations arterialnog pressure with predilection to raised or increased, the lot of eye signs most known from which - "vypuchenye" eyes (exophthalmos), a pain in eyeglobes. Certainly, it is not necessary to all this to search at itself, at each patient attributes are expressed in a different degree with prevalence of those or others, knowingly the thyrotoxicosis has three degrees of an expression. Because of such many-sided nature, probably, doctors often pass or miss this status, writing off or copying it or him on nerves and so forth, especially it concerns to a polyclinic part. I hope, wrote clearly. Success to you.

Novinkaja
03.05.2005, 14:47
All is very detailed and is accessible. Thanks. When podsoberu still analyses I shall write If do not mind.

The otolaryngologist
07.08.2005, 00:52
Always please.