PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allergy on chocolate?

Страницы : [1] 2

Pantalone
08.12.2004, 19:43
Business in the following. The girl one time very much liked chocolate, intensively on it or him leaned in reasonable limits all over. And for quite some time now for some reason it or she after even a small chocolate candy on the face has any spots, not much, and on one-steam or -pair. She is rather upset by this fact and chocolate now is extremely seldom if will not bear and if it is assured that anywhere week will not go.

At somebody was similar?

Soldier Jane
14.12.2004, 20:15
As much as necessary I know such examples. At me the most such was on chocolate of the certain firm then has passed or has taken place.

Pantalone
19.12.2004, 05:22
Passes or Takes place?

Soldier Jane
20.12.2004, 19:30
At me has passed or has taken place... Now chocolate I eat with tiles! By the way it is possible to grease rashes flutsinarom-with gel. I to the husband smear the face, he the chief accountant and at it or him on money an allergy

Jadzia
25.12.2004, 05:32
If she eats a milk chocolate, let will try to pass on bitter, in itself is usual less additives. The allergy can be not on chocolate, and on any one component.

Anabassis
03.01.2005, 08:21
If she eats a milk chocolate, let will try to pass on bitter, in itself is usual less additives. The allergy can be not on chocolate, and on any one component.

I confirm! All time ate milk or dairy, there were reddenings, pryshchichki, a cat. Sometimes even were scratched. Now pereshda on bitter (+ -in) and it's OK

ValleyGirl
11.01.2005, 19:03
As though I wanted, that at me on it or him, prokljatogo, there was an allergy! At me chocolate dependence... In the Morning - tea with a chocolate, after a dinner and a supper too, sometimes I can and in intervals

Pantalone
18.01.2005, 18:21
Carries someone, and someone not so.

I have passed her your advice or councils, but she speaks that an allergy on cocoa-beans or any such component. I.e. she even from cocoa receives such negative result. Means from bitter will be even worse. CHtozh, it is necessary to her to forget about chocolate unfortunately.

HEXA
20.01.2005, 07:41
When cocoa beans, transport coffee from other countries, this all is slightly processed by chemicals to not bring in holds of a steamship everyone zakardonuju living creatures.

Yaska
27.01.2005, 22:10
Carries someone, and someone not so.

I have passed her your advice or councils, but she speaks that an allergy on cocoa-beans or any such component. I.e. she even from cocoa receives such negative result. Means from bitter will be even worse. CHtozh, it is necessary to her to forget about chocolate unfortunately.

Food allergy one of most "artful". It is very complex or difficult to define or determine, on which product there will be a reaction. The organism is capable to "accumulation". For this reason often there is a situation when you with something eat also nothing happens. And through any time (week, month) it is necessary to eat the slice, appears an allergy.

If your girlfriend descended or went to the expert. The first, that would give her the list of products with which it is not necessary to eat even at suspicion on an allergy. Chocolate costs or stands on the first place. So let your girlfriend will find a consolation in any not chocolate vkusnosti.

And it is even better, let will pass or take place full obsledvanie (in order to prevent unpleasant surprises)

Jadzia
01.02.2005, 17:40
The Food allergy one of most "artful". It is very complex or difficult to define or determine, on which product there will be a reaction. The organism is capable to "accumulation". For this reason often there is a situation when you with something eat also nothing happens. And through any time (week, month) it is necessary to eat the slice, appears an allergy.

Yaska, you with it or this too collided or faced? Have very professionally written.

Marlene
04.02.2005, 06:45
I Have passed her your advice or councils, but she speaks that an allergy on cocoa-beans or any such component

She is assured? To itself the diagnosis put?

Yaska
15.02.2005, 05:59
The Food allergy one of most "artful". It is very complex or difficult to define or determine, on which product there will be a reaction. The organism is capable to "accumulation". For this reason often there is a situation when you with something eat also nothing happens. And through any time (week, month) it is necessary to eat the slice, appears an allergy.

Yaska, you with it or this too collided or faced? Have very professionally written.

I with it or this live about 4-5 years. The food allergy somehow has suddenly begun. However, I not up to the extremity or end have passed or have taken place inspection, I did not have not enough patience.

And the husband at me besides with an allergy. Well and semejka

Jadzia
19.02.2005, 23:04
I with it or this live about 4-5 years. The food allergy somehow has suddenly begun. However, I not up to the extremity or end have passed or have taken place inspection, I did not have not enough patience.

We can shake each other arms or hand. At me too suddenly and on much.

ValleyGirl
01.03.2005, 15:40

What means "suddenly"? And so in one day there was an allergy? Whether it is connected with change of a way of life, crossing or moving?

Jadzia
13.03.2005, 10:41
What means "suddenly"? And so in one day there was an allergy? Whether it is connected with change of a way of life, crossing or moving?

Yes is not present, it is not connected.

First there was an allergy on flowering, then a two-dimensional allergy on products, then still everyones different.

Till 20 years at me in general no allergies existing, and then as have begun...

As though I wanted, that at me on it or him, prokljatogo, there was an allergy! At me chocolate dependence... In the Morning - tea with a chocolate, after a dinner and a supper too, sometimes I can and in intervals

You know, it is better than them to not have all the same.

And then you harmonous, you are not terrible.

ValleyGirl
25.03.2005, 12:56

You know, it is better than them to not have all the same.

And then you harmonous, you are not terrible.

Well, harmonous... 5 kg has typed or collected, here now on a diet I sit. About 26 sizes dzhins has passed on 28 And chocolate all the same I eat; no, at me really dependence, as at the some people on coffee.

Anabassis
05.04.2005, 12:35
And at me just with crossing or moving it is connected. As to Russia has moved, there was an allergy on pollen, especially field flowers. And then and on shokoload

Well, harmonous... 5 kg has typed or collected, here now on a diet I sit. About 26 sizes dzhins has passed on 28 And chocolate all the same I eat; no, at me really dependence, as at the some people on coffee.

Itself it was excruciated by this dependence, yet has not tried to check up the known fact, that privycha (and in this case otvychka) it is formed for 21-st day. At me all has gone more quickly, and already there is no such draft, absolutely easy pass by counters with Ritter disputes or spores

So if it strains you, suffer nedelku, othochetsja!

ValleyGirl
15.04.2005, 21:57
And at me just with crossing or moving it is connected. As to Russia has moved, there was an allergy on pollen, especially field flowers. And then and on shokoload

Itself it was excruciated by this dependence, yet has not tried to check up the known fact, that privycha (and in this case otvychka) it is formed for 21-st day. At me all has gone more quickly, and already there is no such draft, absolutely easy pass by counters with Ritter disputes or spores

So if it strains you, suffer nedelku, othochetsja!

Can, is simple start less to eat? I do not know, whether I can absolutely without it or him... Basically, it not smoking... Oh, what is it I persuade myself?

anais
20.04.2005, 02:07

I have a friend with a food allergy. Too has appeared "suddenly" in 21 year. But to him the doctor has told or said, that each 7-8 years in an organism occur or happen any changes from what allergies can no?Oy?n/be disappeared. And so this my friend now waits for the 28 anniversary in hope, that the allergy will disappear. We shall look or see.

Anabassis
04.05.2005, 03:08
And so this my friend now waits for the 28 anniversary in hope, that the allergy will disappear. We shall look or see.

Yaska
09.05.2005, 09:00

Probably not too "suddenly". At me since the early childhood a diathesis. As to me have explained, it is the first zvonochek.

Jadzia
25.05.2005, 20:06
Probably not too "suddenly". At me since the early childhood a diathesis. As to me have explained, it is the first zvonochek.

And at me even a diathesis never was. And parents not allergiki.

Yaska
04.06.2005, 05:31

And at me even a diathesis never was. And parents not allergiki.

And a bionomics? In fact reaction of an organism too depends on it or this

anais
06.06.2005, 08:35
And a bionomics? In fact reaction of an organism too depends on it or this

You do not believe, what allergies can arise "suddenly"? I gave an example my friend to whom the doctor explained, that such happens.