PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Linings are harmful?

Страницы : [1] 2

_
01.02.2005, 12:21
And the truth, what linings on every day provoke a thrush?

mida
02.02.2005, 14:41
To me the doctor spoke, that really provoke, since even most "air-permeable" of them, all the same form adverse medium for accumulation and duplication of bacteria. On the observations, I cannot precisely tell or say that was the first: whether linings have caused or called a thrush, whether at a thrush already it is impossible without linings. However, when I have properly treated it or her, including have restored medium (so, apparently, it is called) necessity for daily linings have completely disappeared almost for a year. Besides on the personal sensations I can tell or say, that any linings and close did not stand on comfort with cottonous linen

MK
04.02.2005, 11:51
I here had a conversation with my gynecologist just on this subject.

Really in the last uchastitil cases of allergic reactions from linings and as consequence or investigation - a thrush!

Red
07.02.2005, 23:11
I some years prlzovalas ezhednevkami am constant, and suddenly recently, nesk. Months the boring back has gone. Has cleaned or removed ezhednevki. All is normal. Has again tried or tasted - again 25. So well them nafig, on washing still nobody was ruined. Besides now I do not think, as though etak to pull together shorts more imperceptibly to not shine foolish ezhednevkoj before the beloved

CHeburashka
12.02.2005, 04:32
On the example it was convinced, that they... "Are insalubrious"

At me sometimes happen krovjanistye allocation "between". Therefore, when flied to holiday (more than 15 hours - because of transplantation), has providently put such disposable. Assuming in the middle of a way it or her to change on new or easier or simply to throw out. But already on the second to hour of the second flight (somewhere in 8 hours after I have enclosed it or her) has felt simply rez in a gentle place... It was necessary to throw out it or her there and then. Ozhila only when has reached flowing water. In these hours at me such wild boring has sharply developed!!! The happiness still, that has quickly passed or has quickly taken place all... Now I-, is better again potter with washing!

Lusy
16.02.2005, 04:10
Anything to itself Never would think, that pr- can strovotsirovat Can therefore me and this infection pursues Shall try or taste without them, suddenly really will help or assist, very much I hope

Nyu
18.02.2005, 01:42
In general too I come to an idea that is better without them. In this case simply with itself always it is necessary to wear napkins.

mida
18.02.2005, 02:43
I on long trips now very much am am gained or helped with wet napkins for intimal leaving or care and any daily linings. About napkins I yet did not hear/has felt, that harmful

Nyu
19.02.2005, 18:13
I on long trips now very much am am gained or helped with wet napkins for intimal leaving or care and any daily linings. About napkins I yet did not hear/has felt, that harmful

And you use these napkins... mmm... For itself personally in the hygienic purposes, or before contact to the man for example?

The girl with peaches
23.02.2005, 15:34
The girlfriend hurted or was ill;was sick me something in a female way so to her the doctor has told or said to not use linings even during monthly. Motivated with that there there is an absorbing layer which collects not only a blood, but also still something from flora. So she while was treated, is almost hollow year, in the old manner, with vatkoj.

Artemida
27.02.2005, 00:01
To me the doctor has told or said, that from them there is a boring, just as from soap and even from water in which now add any chemicals for clearing. And about linings spoke, that like "Libress" with it or this would sin.

mida
27.02.2005, 23:48

And you use these napkins... mmm... For itself personally in the hygienic purposes, or before contact to the man for example?

And what to be washed away it is necessary only before contact to the man? In hygienic when hydrotherapeutic procedures are inaccessible.

_
03.03.2005, 11:50
Not, with a boring that all is clear! And if all type-? Simply I do not feel fresh without a lining... Mozh at me something not so? Within day, at absence even any fixed by an eye vydeleny, a little I there am somehow wet not pisajus and in a toilet I use a paper (excuse for such details), but to evening of absolutely stale I feel to Me personally comfortably to change linen not less often than two times day (that is I sleep not in the same cowards. In ktoryh was in the afternoon) and if without a lining, I can to change clothes in the afternoon also... And you as? By the way, and a lining if cheap, turns in mjatuju trjapochku so I too within day change them... hm... Here has written, and I think, can, a problem in a head..

Morkovka
08.03.2005, 22:24
It agree, that it is better hlopkogo than linen there is nothing. I as insert a lining, through pair hours I feel that- an itch, horror! Without a lining it is better, and if there is an opportunity, change shorts in the afternoon.

o
13.03.2005, 00:08
Not, with a boring that all is clear! And if all type-? Simply I do not feel fresh without a lining... Mozh at me something not so? Within day, at absence even any fixed by an eye vydeleny, a little I there am somehow wet not pisajus and in a toilet I use a paper (excuse for such details), but to evening of absolutely stale I feel to Me personally comfortably to change linen not less often than two times day (that is I sleep not in the same cowards. In ktoryh was in the afternoon) and if without a lining, I can to change clothes in the afternoon also... And you as? By the way, and a lining if cheap, turns in mjatuju trjapochku so I too within day change them... hm... Here has written, and I think, can, a problem in a head..

Lady, I think, at you all is valid in a head. For the beginning it is possible to try to take with itself in a handbag of cottonous shorts of three pairs and to change them within day. It will solve a problem. Though it is inconvenient to change clothes of them some times for day a little, but health is more important. And the summer on a nose, is easier like as

Red
18.03.2005, 11:17
For the beginning it is possible to try to take with itself in a handbag of cottonous shorts of three pairs and to change them within day.

And for the extremity or end that??? The Suitcase with itself to wear with all change of clothes? Soap, potable water and a stock of products for two days?

There are wet napkins for intimal hygiene, delov!

Niki
19.03.2005, 09:06
I want to you, girls to tell or say, that linings are not 100 % the originator of a thrush (for the information or inquiry-thrush at me from 15 years constantly).

The thrush arises because of :, a material of linen, water, a status of an organism, nervous stress, reception of antibiotics, a chaotic sexual life, etc.

The matter is that from linings an organism projavljae a so-called allergy, and at an opportunity it is necessary as it is possible to go more (I have in view of the house) in general without shorts (be they though on 200 % from a clap or cotton) that the body "breathed" and to keep the bare intimal hygiene, and still it is very good to do or make 1-2 times in 10 days for night of syringing from nastoja camomiles, and that who is excruciated constantly with a thrush next day after monthly to put 1 suppository (150 ml) gino-.

All of success and health!

o
25.03.2005, 03:49
For the beginning it is possible to try to take with itself in a handbag of cottonous shorts of three pairs and to change them within day.

And for the extremity or end that??? The Suitcase with itself to wear with all change of clothes? Soap, potable water and a stock of products for two days?

There are wet napkins for intimal hygiene, delov!

Also what napkins to wipe shorts? In fact a dyscomfort not only from wet... Here a pancake Russian... Vulva (sorri for medtermin), but also from wet shorts

Red
29.03.2005, 16:44
Also what napkins to wipe shorts? In fact a dyscomfort not only from wet... Here a pancake Russian... Vulva (sorri for medtermin), but also from wet shorts

Kohl, and it in general very much excites you?

o
02.04.2005, 02:52

Kohl, and it in general very much excites you?

And what?

_
06.04.2005, 13:39
Yes, I spoke about the raised or increased humidity like all purely or cleanly, the smell is not present a boring on what too is not present, but it is unpleasant somehow..

Cowards of 10 pieces I shall not wear with myself nevertheless, to what at job it

Red
11.04.2005, 03:39
And what?

I, certainly, understand, that I shall tell or say now terribly not democratic for a forum vesh, but in my opinion girls with the cowards will understand. Excuse, if that

Red
13.04.2005, 06:58
Cowards of 10 pieces I shall not wear with myself nevertheless, to what at job it

And chyo, prikolno - a bag filled by cowards! And process! In the winter, for example: in close kabinke a toilet you pull together from yourself all these socks, stockings, trousers, trousers, you push belyo in a package, then all you pull back, snuffling and being answerable, you go on a workplace, you push an intimal package in a handbag... And so three times a day! To not relax or not be relaxed!

o
17.04.2005, 23:57
And what?

I, certainly, understand, that I shall tell or say now terribly not democratic for a forum vesh, but in my opinion girls with the cowards will understand. Excuse, if that

Mashas, it is valid nedemokratichno.

Who will understand - that will understand. And if I in what shall help or assist someone, is ready to suffer another's attacks...

And in occasion of changing clothes of shorts is not such and a rarity. On the business

Elly_lucky
22.04.2005, 15:14
Koljunchik, wear or defame month of a lining, cure a thrush and then come, tell about the sensations and that it is necessary to do or make.

And that crazy ideas in occasion of that what in a handbag to wear 3 pairs or steams cotton cowards, and that you approve or confirm that their changing clothes not a rarity similar on rubbish.