PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Contraception

Страницы : [1] 2 3

BonPari
17.05.2005, 02:50
Girls, prompt other ways except for well-known prezikov and OK!

I wish to refuse temporarily from OK...

Me interesuejut suppositories, creams and so forth I never used them, but I wish to try or taste!

chmo can tell or say on own experience? Sensations? Advice or councils at the choice of and the stamp...

In advance all I thank...

BonPari
17.05.2005, 05:03
Well really anybody them never 7???

oin
17.05.2005, 15:53
Well really anybody them never 7???

Yes used certainly, simply it is very widespread subject, to you to look for it or her easier. Recently discussed advantages of candles and creams.

~nebesnaja
18.05.2005, 17:43
My friend the gynecologist has cancelled OK... Also has told or said what is it can it is very healthy prepjatstvrvat to offensive or approach of pregnancy after their cancelling! Has told or said that is methods of preservation are more perfect or absolute.... For example a contraceptive adhesive tape..... Here to me who a string too is interesting to it or him used?

Vadinka
18.05.2005, 22:30
I once again shall repeat, that all these suppositories, a cream, caps and other are extremely unreliable and complex or difficult in use. And these suppositories stink oppositely and are burned down (but it at whom as). The check Soar, I, certainly, cannot advise this method, he is extremely unreliable, but we with the husband when had a rest from Logesta, were protected by the interrupted sexual certificate or act... Preziki is too a real nightmare...

ivb123
19.05.2005, 20:11
Nyxis in an arm or a hand (protects for 3 months) I do not advise - at me monthly from it or this were terribly plentiful + last for 2 weeks!...

Ostraja
21.05.2005, 10:04
Suppositories and to that similar shtuki-it is terribly vile. First, it is necessary to keep within precisely during their action (to me had already no time for pleasure), secondly - they unpleasantly inside inflate, foam, that too is not especially pleasant. These are my especially personal impressions

For me is better elastic or dodelovanie an arm or a hand outside of my body

*** Och@rov@shk ***
22.05.2005, 23:57
.... For example a contraceptive adhesive tape..... Here to me who a string too is interesting to it or him used?

Adhesive tape it or him probably stick etosamoe and all

And generally such things the doctor should select, instead of a forum

sdiana3
24.05.2005, 06:29
The interrupted sexual certificate or act. We so years 5 are protected

Maayan
25.05.2005, 09:29
The Interrupted sexual certificate or act. We so years 5 are protected

Well you give, same it is not reliable (though 5 years impress, certainly) And for the man, like it is not useful...

DeLux
26.05.2005, 08:12
Has told or said that is methods of preservation are more perfect or absolute.... For example a contraceptive adhesive tape..... Here to me who a string too is interesting to it or him used?

Principle - precisely same, as at tablets. Unless a swallowing reflex to make it is not necessary

BonPari
27.05.2005, 11:26
On these days off have decided to cancel with the husband mine OK and to pass to a barrier and kalend. A method... I already wrote, that from OK all desire have lost...

sdiana3
27.05.2005, 20:24
On these days off have decided to cancel with the husband mine OK and to pass to a barrier and kalend. A method... I already wrote, that from OK all desire have lost...

At me was too most from OK. Too has refused, and we are now protected by the interrupted sexual certificate or act.

BonPari
29.05.2005, 09:28
At me was too most from OK. Too has refused, and we are now protected by the interrupted sexual certificate or act.

Well I somehow against PPA! The Kind of a semen does not cause or cause in me delight, it is possible even to tell or say on the contrary... But here prezikami in dangerous days, and without anything - in bezopasn!!!

Though write, as barrier ways too not and bring 100 %...

ludik
29.05.2005, 17:04
Too potjarjala desire from OK, we use prervynyj the certificate or act. And suppositories-, they still also follow... Oppositely

Baba Manya
29.05.2005, 18:42

Well you give, same it is not reliable (though 5 years impress, certainly) And for the man, like it is not useful...

Not this method approaches or suits everyone. Not everyone the man can itself so to supervise that the nobility precisely when finishes. I here so flew 3 times. I do not advise, especially that which particularly do not wish to become pregnant. If pregnancy is not accident yes, it is possible to play about a medieval method.

Maayan
30.05.2005, 06:23

Not this method approaches or suits everyone. Not everyone the man can itself so to supervise that the nobility precisely when finishes. I here so flew 3 times. I do not advise, especially that which particularly do not wish to become pregnant. If pregnancy is not accident yes, it is possible to play about a medieval method.

Vobshche, how much or as far as I know, even in greasing which is allocated with the man, the small amount of a semen contains. So no control will help or assist. So the woman Attracting agrees with you. At my girlfriend to the child of 5 years soon (in the same way were protected)

sdiana3
30.05.2005, 14:55

Yes, I too heard, what is it it is not reliable. But I all the sexual life so am protected, and anything. And now to me it is not terrible, if I shall fly or heal - that I shall be happy!

And for the man... He speaks, that has got used already, to him does not stir or prevent

Baba Manya
31.05.2005, 08:15
Vobshche, how much or as far as I know, even in greasing which is allocated with the man, the small amount of a semen contains. So no control will help or assist. So the woman Attracting agrees with you. At my girlfriend to the child of 5 years soon (in the same way were protected)

In general the interrupted sexual certificate or act can be used as a minor method if the woman uses, say, spermotsidnym gel, or suppositories. Gel will destroy spermotozoidy which contain in greasing. Or, if the woman uses a calendar method discontinuing too reduces its or her chances to become pregnant. To me so has carried with the spouse. Here such thin and modest with a kind muzhchinki the most prolific. In one droplet of greasing the lethal army zhivchikov contains. So has left that I become pregnant easily, but not always I bear At me ootids bad. Probably with Chernobyl it is connected.

Maayan
01.06.2005, 17:41

Yes, I too heard, what is it it is not reliable. But I all the sexual life so am protected, and anything. And now to me it is not terrible, if I shall fly or heal - that I shall be happy!

And for the man... He speaks, that has got used already, to him does not stir or prevent

Well now that is clear, that will be happy But, probably, you were frightened never with an opportunity to become pregnant if you were solved on such method. I am right?

Maayan
02.06.2005, 06:34

In general the interrupted sexual certificate or act can be used as a minor method if the woman uses, say, spermotsidnym gel, or suppositories. Gel will destroy spermotozoidy which contain in greasing. Or, if the woman uses a calendar method discontinuing too reduces its or her chances to become pregnant. To me so has carried with the spouse. Here such thin and modest with a kind muzhchinki the most prolific. In one droplet of greasing the lethal army zhivchikov contains. So has left that I become pregnant easily, but not always I bear At me ootids bad. Probably with Chernobyl it is connected.

The woman Attracting, all at you will be good, do not experience

sdiana3
02.06.2005, 06:56

Well now that is clear, that will be happy But, probably, you were frightened never with an opportunity to become pregnant if you were solved on such method. I am right?

I somehow never zamorachivalas in this occasion. Silly was! I do not know, probably, intuition! Actually I know many which so are protected - and anything!

Crables
02.06.2005, 20:48
Girls and if one tabletochku OK to pass or miss, whether the probability zaberemenent is great?

BonPari
02.06.2005, 22:08
Girls and if one tabletochku OK to pass or miss, whether the probability zaberemenent is great?

Well and questions... Certainly!!! Then what for grjat them to drink and it is desirable during one time...

But the main thing that between reception tablov has not passed or has not taken place more than 36 hours...

Crables
03.06.2005, 03:00
And what is it will be? They can negatively affect or influence pregnancy!

Or not?