PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, pliz! What could it be?

Hagalaz
26.12.2004, 08:31
Problem in a constant strong nausea. As soon as I shall eat something..... Minutes through 20 all this asks outside. Delicacy, a headache. To grow thin already, actually, there is no place. Horror. Bought tests for pregnancy - result negative. To the doctor I descend or go, but, unfortunately, while there is no time. What could it be?

Hagalaz
01.01.2005, 02:47
And, and more: all this a disgrace proceeds almost 2 weeks for which vision (on a diopter) has strongly fallen.

MK
13.01.2005, 14:18
Strange very much.

Probably the expert can help or assist only.

Can be both a gastritis and a ulcer and pregnancy (fie,).

And here practical advice or council can be such: eat with small portions and laying. Should help or assist necessarily!

Hagalaz
19.01.2005, 20:47
Strange very much.

Probably the expert can help or assist only.

Can be both a gastritis and a ulcer and pregnancy (fie,).

And here practical advice or council can be such: eat with small portions and laying. Should help or assist necessarily!

Thanks, I shall try or taste, and that one bananas - not very much... Hardly pregnancy, at pregnancy toshnit absolutely differently, and a nausea not exhausting, she absolutely another.

The woman-doctor
29.01.2005, 15:03
Halagaz, hello.

I too consider or count, that is necessary to the doctor.. And plus to all researches, hand over the analysis on Saccharum.

Hagalaz
06.08.2005, 09:51
Halagaz, hello.

I too consider or count, that is necessary to the doctor.. And plus to all researches, hand over the analysis on Saccharum.

Thanks, I shall make. Terribly even.... Always was in norm or rate.