PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the woman to the doctor!!!

zjablik
08.05.2005, 18:24
To me 24 years, the gynecologist has found out at meny erosion shejki uteruses. I did not give birth or travail. Abortions and abortions were not, me erosion prizhgli liquid nitrogen, but she has not begun to live in 2 months, want sdalat repeatedly, but I do not want. Respond me please, it is very important - I do not wish to cauterize, I want is treated by suppositories and national agents - whether she will recover. The second - we smuzhem wish to get or start the child - whether povlijat erosion on pregnancy and whether I can normally bear and give birth or normally take out and give birth to the healthy child? Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply!!!

The woman-doctor
11.05.2005, 05:49
In general, it is considered, that not given birth or not travailled to treat erosion it is not necessary.

But time have treated, what there.

Suppositories and national agents a noneffective way though there are exceptions.

I think, it is better posprintsevatsja that has begun to live: kolendula, a sage, zveroboj, chistotel, a camomile - on 1 ch. Spoons on a glass of boiled water, 2 times in day on polstakana, 10 days. Will remove or take off an inflammation.

Yet will not begin to live completely, to live a sexual life it is impossible (though I did not see, therefore I do not know, what exactly your doctor means on a word "has not begun to live")

Erosion to offensive or approach of pregnancy and vynashivaniju does not stir or prevent.

Only at sorts or labors chance of breaks shejki there is more than uterus.

_Irina_
17.05.2005, 07:15
Tak vse-taki - nado li lechit ' bol'shuu eroziu

nerozhvshim zhenshinam? Mne skazali, chto nedo prizhigat ', da i videleniya bespokoyat (mozhet bit ' iz-za nee).

The woman-doctor
23.05.2005, 06:49
Allocation not because of erosion. It is necessary to hand over in the beginning the analysis and to be treated.

I personally consider or count, that not given birth or not travailled it is not necessary to treat erosion and if to treat, the laser.

Parmis
30.05.2005, 03:11
Zjablik, at me the same problem. Prizhgli erosion at all not doing or making analyses, it now I would not be given any more and then whence to me was the nobility as as it is done or made.

And now here I think that it was necessary to resemble to other doctors, can and it was not necessary to cauterize up to sorts or labors.

And now at me other problem - see a subject the Dysplasia at a forum (

And the main thing when was at the doctor for a year before have found out erosions - all was pure or clean, and that the doctor that has found out it or her erosion greater or big, obviously already very much for a long time has told or said that.

And as after

That to believe doctors? Everyone speak a miscellaneous (

Idigidra
07.06.2005, 12:07
I too have an erosion. The doctor has told or said, that it is possible to wait, when an erypsipelas. Or has suggested it or her to treat oblepihovymi wads. And they really help or assist?

*ALivKa*
10.06.2005, 22:57
And as after

That to believe doctors? Everyone speak a miscellaneous (

I do not believe doctors (there are simply doctors which I trust more, and there are what have less). But always I check that that I am am spoken by one doctor a campaign to another. As a rule, completely references yes sometimes and diagnoses seldom coincide. And if absolutely two different things speak, then I go to the third doctor. Here so.

Zljuchka
19.06.2005, 10:35
In general, it is considered, that not given birth or not travailled to treat erosion it is not necessary.

Suppositories and national agents a noneffective way though there are exceptions.

I think, it is better posprintsevatsja that has begun to live: kolendula, a sage, zveroboj, chistotel, a camomile - on 1 ch. Spoons on a glass of boiled water, 2 times in day on polstakana, 10 days. Will remove or take off an inflammation.

I have cured erosion by syringings by a cortex of an oak, a proportion, unfortunately, I do not remember, for a long time was.

CHeburashka
19.06.2005, 23:28
I can out of place vstrjanu... The Last summer in me at visit to the gynecologist resembling have found out the whole bouquet of everything, including a ureaplasma and erosion. Have begun stage by stage. From an infection. Has then told or said, once again we shall look or see - erosion can cicatrize...

Also has cicatrized! The Colposcopy has confirmed this fact.

I was happy - infrequently it is possible to solve 2 problems at one stroke...

The woman-doctor
28.06.2005, 01:59
I too have an erosion. The doctor has told or said, that it is possible to wait, when an erypsipelas. Or has suggested it or her to treat oblepihovymi wads. And they really help or assist?

I saw some patients to whom helped or assisted, they only came then.. In some years with erosion.

To tell the truth, it is possible or probable, certainly, only I do not know an exact explanation.

The woman-doctor
08.07.2005, 10:24

I have cured erosion by syringings by a cortex of an oak, a proportion, unfortunately, I do not remember, for a long time was.

It depends on the reason. If the reason an inflammation - then yes. Since the cortex of an oak removes or takes out an inflammation mucous.

The woman-doctor
06.08.2005, 09:14
I Can out of place vstrjanu... The Last summer in me at visit to the gynecologist resembling have found out the whole bouquet of everything, including a ureaplasma and erosion. Have begun stage by stage. From an infection. Has then told or said, once again we shall look or see - erosion can cicatrize...

Also has cicatrized! The Colposcopy has confirmed this fact.

I was happy - infrequently it is possible to solve 2 problems at one stroke...

It is the truth. It is very good

Therefore I also speak, that before something to do or make with erosion - it is necessary to check up necessarily smear, to cure all infections, disturbances of flora, a thrush, etc. Also it can quite be sufficient.