PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And at a thrush there can be a temperature 37.2?

Suffering
22.02.2005, 05:10
And at a thrush there can be a temperature 37.2?

Handed over a smear, have found a thrush, though vydeleny an itch! But there is a temperature! To search still for something or such at a thrush happens?

ludik
23.02.2005, 02:21
I did not have a temperature and at the friends who have collided or faced a thrush, too was not... The infection any in an organism Can...

Foxy_k
23.02.2005, 22:58
And as a whole what your state of health?

Suffering
09.03.2005, 23:17
Status vigorous, but by the evening this foolish temperature.... Still PTSR has handed over on a mycoplasma and ureplazmu result while is not present.

oin
14.03.2005, 09:22
The thrush in any way does not lift a body temperature since is local display of disease, instead of the general or common. Most likely at you the infection in an organism, and molochnia can be as consequence or investigation.

Buttercup
17.03.2005, 19:22
At me too by the evening the temperature rises up to 37,0 - 37,4. It depends. Has handed over all analyses what only it is possible, have found nothing, have told or said, what is it such your feature. And I live

03.04.2005, 10:42
The Thrush in any way does not lift a body temperature since is local display of disease, instead of the general or common. Most likely at you the infection in an organism, and molochnia can be as consequence or investigation.

It agree. Vdimo at you something in an organism, he has weakened and has had an effect on display of a thrush.

Suffering
19.04.2005, 00:30
So at me earlier normal was, and last year.... Such chicken-feed. I shall wait PTSR, the -string can still will show. Would find a -string is better, to be treated and forget!

C
05.05.2005, 14:02
Well here, also a ureaplasma have found. Both that and another in the form of the carrier or bearer. Markers are not present. A pancake, and whence this dolbanaja temperature!!!

The woman-doctor
28.05.2005, 21:06
It can be everything, everything.. And any inflammatory process (it is unessential IPPP) both shchitovidanaja a gland.. And t.d... If the temperature disturbs, it is just necessary to be surveyed.. For the beginning to go to the therapist..

Suffering
06.08.2005, 06:47
At me the chronic pyelonephritis, the urologist has not found anything and has sent to the gynecologist, now to itself to go I do not know...