PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Valerjanka

Страницы : [1] 2

Brooklyn Girl
23.03.2005, 16:55
Prompt, pozhajlusta how to drink valerjanku, -to drops and on what -in waters to plant

Thanks

skrytka
27.03.2005, 01:59
And is easier to pair or steam tabletochek zaglotit

Brooklyn Girl
29.03.2005, 17:16
Yes I have not found in tablets, only in drops was

skrytka
01.04.2005, 13:59
Then well drops 30 on a glass, imho. In fact even at volokordina 15 drops on a glass, and valerjanka it is harmless

Baba Manya
03.04.2005, 08:54
Oh, do not tell or say! Balerjanka it is not too harmless. At me such palpitation has begun. Whether to descend or go to the doctor is better and to ask traditional antidepressants? You will know what to expect at least.

Brooklyn Girl
05.04.2005, 20:25
What antideprissanty

I am simple for the night to the husband I give, that he has relaxed and is better slept

Baba Manya
07.04.2005, 15:12
What antideprissanty

I am simple for the night to the husband I give, that he has relaxed and is better slept

Well, time such business the best somnolent is a good sex However, the truth. Otljubi, then strong vintsa as a medicine, and all he will sleep as bebik.

Estee
07.04.2005, 15:21
Usually maximal dose is a volume of a vial or flask, in recalculation on drops. For example, if a jar 25 25 drops are possible. But it only for vials or flasks up to 50 if more - it is necessary to divide on 2. Otaka a science.

Brooklyn Girl
11.04.2005, 06:32
What antideprissanty

Well, time such business the best somnolent is a good sex However, the truth. Otljubi, then strong vintsa as a medicine, and all he will sleep as bebik.

Sex helps or assists, in sense though 2 times successively.. And he all the same does not fall asleep or fall asleep, sharoshitsja on an apartment and me to sleep does not give

And vintso it is certainly good, but every day you will not accept

Brooklyn Girl
11.04.2005, 12:23
Usually maximal dose is a volume of a vial or flask, in recalculation on drops. For example, if a jar 25 25 drops are possible. But it only for vials or flasks up to 50 if more - it is necessary to divide on 2. Otaka a science.

I have not understood that

What does the vial or flask turn out, what than more largly, there the greater size of a drop from it or him drip?

And -to water, a glass or polovinka?

anais
15.04.2005, 06:11
Somehow the doctor advised the table spoon of valerian drops to me (tinctures, it is natural). Well, and with water slightly to wash down.

Marijka
20.04.2005, 03:13
30 drops in measured stakanchike to dissolve and drink. If it is very opposite to wash down with water. Warm.

Marijka
22.04.2005, 13:12
Though it is better to accept tincture of a peony. She more softly and more effectively. Only it is necessary to spend on drink not less than month that has collected in an organism.

Brooklyn Girl
26.04.2005, 20:49
30 drops in measured stakanchike to dissolve and drink. If it is very opposite to wash down with water. Warm.

To dissolve with what kol- waters?

Baba Manya
30.04.2005, 14:23
Not sex does not help or assist, in sense though 2 times successively.. And he all the same does not fall asleep or fall asleep, sharoshitsja on an apartment and me to sleep does not give

And vintso it is certainly good, but every day you will not accept

Dry red vintso it is possible and even it is necessary to accept every day, especially to the man for 50. Helps or assists to supervise cholesterol in a blood. To me the doctor has told or said that 2 glasses in day are norm or rate. Be not afraid, not sopyotsja. In the Europe even children drink wine.

And if a problem not in nerves and in a sleeplessness valerjanka will not help or assist. Somnolent will help or assist.

Brooklyn Girl
03.05.2005, 21:41
Oh Man, I do not know vintso every day as that bojazno, and pokuljutornomu type bokalchik in the evening in any way at us it is impossible it is necessary a bottle to finish (we do not take in calculation as expenditure that is greater or big on 30 $ on a bottle)

Instead of sleeps from for that that thinks of job much, experiences

ps. And what with cholesterol helps or assists only after 50?

Marijka
06.05.2005, 07:51

To dissolve with what kol- waters?

Measured stakanchik is somewhere gram 30-40.

Brooklyn Girl
10.05.2005, 13:21
Measured stakanchik is somewhere gram 30-40.

spasibki

Baba Manya
15.05.2005, 20:19
Oh Man, I do not know vintso every day as that bojazno, and pokuljutornomu type bokalchik in the evening in any way at us it is impossible it is necessary a bottle to finish (we do not take in calculation as expenditure that is greater or big on 30 $ on a bottle)

Instead of sleeps from for that that thinks of job much, experiences

ps. And what with cholesterol helps or assists only after 50?

At me too the husband is depressed, and too I do not know as it or him to console. But at it or him simply philosophical deviations.

Try to go in for sports still. Go on jog, on walk. The neurosis can be from a disadvantage of fresh air and physical activity.

What it you wine buy, gourmets you such? a the Australian wine " Yellow Tail " costs or stands $7.99.

It is more safe to take a great interest or be fond in alcohol than valerian drops, to stati. Only it seems that harmless travka. As cats from it or her baldejut! At me nerves shaljat since the childhood, and from 9 years stuffed me " harmless travkoj ". Now at me look or see...

On cholesterol it is necessary to be checked on a regular basis. Even if all in norm or rate, red wine does or makes a blood to a swill. And more, wine blocks cholesterol, when it or him pyosh with meal. Cholesterol not so is acquired, and does not get in a blood in such quantities or amounts. At my stepfather high cholesterol, and he pyot red wine.

Brooklyn Girl
20.05.2005, 10:49
Man, he hour is engaged in evening of the house with dumbbells, and morning of hours in 6-7 on jog - on pesochku near ocean, so with loads all in norm or rate

The blood really should be checked up

And wine... Well I do not know for 8 $ as that strashnovato even to buy, whether it is not enough of that there have poured, we usually take Ferrano-Corano (like so spelaetsja)

anais
26.05.2005, 16:04
(we do not take in calculation as expenditure that is greater or big on 30 $ on a bottle)

OFF: Oh, girls, such dear or expensive wines in America? Here, in Spain for 3 Euros it is already possible to buy or purchase very good red wine...

Brooklyn Girl
28.05.2005, 08:25
Well all the fault or wine such dear or expensive, here Attracting for 8 $ good has found, and we vidat is exact gourmets of times till 25-30 $ we buy

Baba Manya
30.05.2005, 18:17
Man, he hour is engaged in evening of the house with dumbbells, and morning of hours in 6-7 on jog - on pesochku near ocean, so with loads all in norm or rate

The blood really should be checked up

And wine... Well I do not know for 8 $ as that strashnovato even to buy, whether it is not enough of that there have poured, we usually take Ferrano-Corano (like so spelaetsja)

Eh, to me so. Already zavidno became, that people on pesochku run.

Dearness does not have a limit. Yellow Hvostik - very good, reliable firm. And wine that for $30, that for $60, approximately one on taste.

Baba Manya
04.06.2005, 02:28
(we do not take in calculation as expenditure that is greater or big on 30 $ on a bottle)

OFF: Oh, girls, such dear or expensive wines in America? Here, in Spain for 3 Euros it is already possible to buy or purchase very good red wine...

Ugu, and it or him sell on flood to children 10-years. All is peer that behind bread of the child to send. The truth that at you sell casting wine, or to me have told nonsenses?

Brooklyn Girl
11.06.2005, 11:36
Oh Man and that to envy that, me for any kovrishki on this sand you will not extend