PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt clinic!!!!

anjutik
12.03.2005, 09:54
Devchenki who from Kiev, prompt any good honey. The institution where it is possible to be surveyed before pregnancy to hand over analyses (that there did not register a heap of all unnecessary only to extend money)

29.03.2005, 20:09
I for example do not know in Kiev good and cheap. Isida is, but costs or stands mnogovato. It is necessary through familiar to search for the good doctor and all

anjutik
02.04.2005, 20:07
Already tried through familiar, as a result one of them at me has not found erosion, another to me was going to osekat a slice shejki uteruses though as I have then found out from thirds in it or this needs is not present, and the third somehow absolutely inconsistently examined me and treated. In general it was disabused of all doctors, and pregnancy business responsible or crucial - very much hochktsja to find the good doctor

Satin
12.04.2005, 13:18
I somehow, about two months ago, too asked on the bill of clinic in Kiev. And anybody has responded nothing to me. = (

Probably it is not enough here little girls from Kiev.

LadyBird
05.08.2005, 17:19
Or responding the demand it is not enough clinics

I recently have got in "Boris". M-m-th... chistenko, akkuratnenko, pleasant enough doctors. But it is enough nedeshevo. Though, if the nobility behind what you go, can, tolerantly it will turn out. Unnecessary they anyway to me did not register medicines, that have registered - it is possible to buy or purchase in any drugstore. And here analyses of everyones ponaznasali... i-yes... The truth, I and has not made half, as there was a problem or task to not find out the general or common picture of a status of an organism, and to exclude the certain problems. Still there primary reception at the doctor costs or stands noticeably more dearly or expensively the subsequent so if at them then it can be observed to appear, is not worse than in other places. Still, how much or as far as I know, they have a hospital, that in my opinion is plus (but what prices there, I without concept).

Yes, they still when with me pottered, have advised, when I shall want detenka, to address in institute of genetics (somehow so).

In any case, to them it is possible to approach or call and learn or drop in or call and learn;approach or call and find out quotations. Service has quite liked me, but for me all the same dorogovato. Though if there will be problems, shall go there more likely, than to the out-patient department.