PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise good gynecology

Bagirka
07.06.2005, 11:57
Earlier I visited or attended the familiar gynecologist (the girlfriend of my mum), and now she has left also communication or connection with her was lost. Now I wish to visit or attend the gynecologist, to make US, etc., but I do not wish to go to a free-of-charge district clinic (I and live on dr. The extremity or end of Moscow now). Vobshchem, can, who knows good gynecology (it is desirable in Southern district or is close to the center), normal paid... I Am afraid to waste time, run on such where tear up money on full... (Already naparyvalas....)

Pushochek
18.06.2005, 08:52
There was such subject, has spent 10 minutes for searches, but, probably, she was gone after falling a server.

I go to an out-patient department under the insurance. There is she on m. the Airport, out-patient department Litfonda - 1-st street Aeroportovskaja, 5. The gynecology there very much is pleasant to me - I am observed at the doctor three years. If concrete surnames are interesting - I shall name. About the prices I know nothing, since itself I do not cry or I pay.

Tel.: record - 708-10-25

The VIP unit - 151-13-27

Table of information or inquiries - 151-18-02

Health to you!

Djujmovochka
30.06.2005, 04:18
In konkovo there is a center on health protection of mother and the child, very much horshy and the prices understand

Bagirka
05.08.2005, 13:52
There Was such subject, has spent 10 minutes for searches, but, probably, she was gone after falling a server.

I go to an out-patient department under the insurance. There is she on m. the Airport, out-patient department Litfonda - 1-st street Aeroportovskaja, 5. The gynecology there very much is pleasant to me - I am observed at the doctor three years. If concrete surnames are interesting - I shall name. About the prices I know nothing, since itself I do not cry or I pay.

Tel.: record - 708-10-25

The VIP unit - 151-13-27

Table of information or inquiries - 151-18-02

Health to you!

Spasibki! And surnames of the doctor write (it is possible in lichku)?