PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HOW to struggle?

nush
15.10.2004, 16:07
Here such business: day prior to the beginning of monsters and their first day (but why that basically day up to) not that that is not present mood, and it is but what that too fighting. I explain: I go malicious, it would be desirable to kill someone or even to hurt (morally, certainly), I start to be insolent, rude, etc. Brains I understand, that so it is not necessary, I shall regret, and it will pass or take place all... But I continue to do or make!!! And here recently SO mum native was broke on MCH without an occasion, that... .pytalas then to explain what is it there was not I, and my hormones... Like has understood. But was in a shock of that during this period hormones ALREADY SO influence us. At you such happens? How consult?

Baba Manya
17.10.2004, 16:17
To you has carried. At me status PMS lasts 10-15 days. Begins right after ovulations and slowly eskaliruet prior to the beginning of monsters. On the Internet it is possible to find many natural preparations, but they should be drunk longly, and effect not so we shall feel. Still I am am helped or assisted by alcohol and sports. To descend or go on jog, and then konjachku with qualitative chocolate.

Milen
27.10.2004, 22:32
Bumts.

Milen
04.11.2004, 06:45
And nothing helps or assists me, unless it is more than loneliness at this time, that would not be to attack whom (if this loneliness is accessible)

And it is less than victims.

ZSE
05.11.2004, 17:07
Yes that a current do not suffer or bear from us MCH and native from me gets, well chtozh you will do or make takoga the nature-mother...

aaankaa
06.11.2004, 05:40
To You has carried. At me status PMS lasts 10-15 days. Begins right after ovulations and slowly eskaliruet prior to the beginning of monsters. On the Internet it is possible to find many natural preparations, but they should be drunk longly, and effect not so we shall feel. Still I am am helped or assisted by alcohol and sports. To descend or go on jog, and then konjachku with qualitative chocolate.

At me too most, begins after an ovulation and comes to an end with arrival of monsters. I even went in this occasion to the doctor because myself these days I do not bear or I take out, at job at all I shout with the husband a status of war constantly, even the liked cat irritates. To me have advised to drink on 1 tablet of Aspirinum in day (though I shall not understand what communication or connection). I yet did not drink, but in a following cycle I shall try or taste. And more I drink calming or abirritating teas of doctor Seleznev.

Lena, simply Lena
19.11.2004, 13:20
To You has carried. At me status PMS lasts 10-15 days. Begins right after ovulations and slowly eskaliruet prior to the beginning of monsters. On the Internet it is possible to find many natural preparations, but they should be drunk longly, and effect not so we shall feel. Still I am am helped or assisted by alcohol and sports. To descend or go on jog, and then konjachku with qualitative chocolate.

At me too most, begins after an ovulation and comes to an end with arrival of monsters. I even went in this occasion to the doctor because myself these days I do not bear or I take out, at job at all I shout with the husband a status of war constantly, even the liked cat irritates. To me have advised to drink on 1 tablet of Aspirinum in day (though I shall not understand what communication or connection). I yet did not drink, but in a following cycle I shall try or taste. And more I drink calming or abirritating teas of doctor Seleznev.

Aspirinum dilutes a blood. Is better in it or this to not take a great interest or be fond without special need.

I drank vitamin E and Djufaston (for normalization of the second ljuteinovoj phases). Well helped or assisted a steam cycles. But how to drink has thrown, in couple of months has again rolled All business in hormones, vidat.

chup
24.11.2004, 05:39
And I in PMS to crying with an occasion and without an occasion, MCH do not understand mine what's the matter and quarrels within a week before monsters are provided, but I try to drink more these days, tea really uspokaevaet even usual, and on tablets it is better to not sit down while the pain is not present!

Halny
09.12.2004, 04:15
When comes nearer PMS, I warn the husband. Therefore with comprehension concerns to my moods and inadequate reaction.

Itself I try with people less obshchatsja since myself I am afraid

Baba Manya
10.12.2004, 01:30

Aspirinum dilutes a blood. Is better in it or this to not take a great interest or be fond without special need.

I drank vitamin E and Djufaston (for normalization of the second ljuteinovoj phases). Well helped or assisted a steam cycles. But how to drink has thrown, in couple of months has again rolled All business in hormones, vidat.

Aspirinum like as antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory. The breast is less nabuhaet, and the stomach or belly not so is inflated or fanned is for those women at which problem with a delay of water in an organism.

natus
10.12.2004, 08:10
And I in PMS to crying with an occasion and without an occasion, MCH do not understand mine what's the matter and quarrels within a week before monsters are provided, but I try to drink more these days, tea really uspokaevaet even usual, and on tablets it is better to not sit down while the pain is not present!

And here it is more to drink these days are just not correctly. During PMS just there is a delay of a liquid in an organism so with pitem it is not necessary to be overzealous.

natus
18.12.2004, 01:45
That is with PITYOM, I wished to tell or say!

natus
25.12.2004, 04:54

Whether still will be during a climacterium...

Baba Manya
26.12.2004, 12:18

And here it is more to drink these days are just not correctly. During PMS just there is a delay of a liquid in an organism so with pitem it is not necessary to be overzealous.

Water zaerzhivaetsja from the high maintenance or contents sodiuma. Edemas, strangely enough, are treated by water. When the organism is afraid of a deaquation, he keeps water in itself(himself). And if water on a regular basis acts, the organism not so for it or her keeps.

Baba Manya
27.12.2004, 08:03

Whether still will be during a climacterium...

Up to a climacterium still to live it is necessary. To me up to a climacterium as early as years 30.

Halny
08.01.2005, 16:26
Oh, Attracting, do not promise. At my friend the climacterium in 32 has begun, well to the child has had time to give birth. And at other friend monthly have stopped in 40 years, the doctor has told or said, that a climacterium. A vein to itself of year three she with this consciousness while the child has not begun to move in a stomach or belly. By the way, it has appeared, what not the climacterium at it or her was, and simply hormonal failure from an obesity

Depth
09.01.2005, 13:37
And at me PMS it is not shown in any way. All as is usual.

aaankaa
20.01.2005, 08:40

Happy

Baba Manya
02.02.2005, 13:11

Happy

She can all time unfortunate?

Baba Manya
24.02.2005, 22:43
Oh, Attracting, do not promise. At my friend the climacterium in 32 has begun, well to the child has had time to give birth. And at other friend monthly have stopped in 40 years, the doctor has told or said, that a climacterium. A vein to itself of year three she with this consciousness while the child has not begun to move in a stomach or belly. By the way, it has appeared, what not the climacterium at it or her was, and simply hormonal failure from an obesity

If she was still and fat probably on a background of general or common Adeps has not noticed a growing stomach or belly. Everyone happens. At me babulja has become pregnant in 53 years. CHyo good?

To stati, usually strongly fat women nefertilny. When it is so much Adeps, the organism cannot support or maintain healthy pregnancy. The cycle stops - both at strongly thin, and at strongly thick.

Fialka
28.02.2005, 23:29
If she was still and fat probably on a background of general or common Adeps has not noticed a growing stomach or belly. Everyone happens. At me babulja has become pregnant in 53 years. CHyo good?

To stati, usually strongly fat women nefertilny. When it is so much Adeps, the organism cannot support or maintain healthy pregnancy. The cycle stops - both at strongly thin, and at strongly thick.

Yes, how much respect in your post

Pupsenka
06.04.2005, 22:54
Under all aforesaid it is ready to subscribe: also I growl on all both to crying and the tummy inflates. Here still that has noticed. As soon as PMS begins and monstriki then muzhiks and begin stajkami around vitsja. Though and in usual days of a disadvantage of it or this is not present, but these days especially. Mozha feel that

Fialka
17.04.2005, 18:21
Under all aforesaid it is ready to subscribe: also I growl on all both to crying and the tummy inflates. Here still that has noticed. As soon as PMS begins and monstriki then muzhiks and begin stajkami around vitsja. Though and in usual days of a disadvantage of it or this is not present, but these days especially. Mozha feel that

And at me such during ovulitsii

Pupsenka
05.08.2005, 11:34

And at me such during ovulitsii

About by the way it is necessary to observe

Not well about an ovulation I can so to tell or say-likely what-string spets.garmony are developed or produced or imperceptible something that they a subconscious mind feel (or other what place) Type so the nature has arranged for successful continuation of a sort.

Has oh bent....... Has overworked likely