PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spiral. Whether it is necessary to put?

Svetka-konfetka
26.10.2004, 12:10
Advice or Council about a spiral is necessary......

Some years I drank three-, now I wish to refuse it or him and to put a spiral, but I doubt. I already had such experience, but in couple of months she at me has taken off. And more speak, that with her the probability to become pregnant is great.

State, please, the pro and contra.

missjulik
11.11.2004, 17:05
At me the second spiral costs or stands, and not to what tablets I do not wish to pass, I put for 5 years, and in general it is strange that she has taken off, it is necessary to descend or go to the good gynecologist and that he to you the prescription would write out the certain size for you, and first two months while a spiral "ustraivaetsja" inside certainly it is necessary, and in general both tablets and a spiral to that approaches or suits and to that is not present more accurately, individually and it the doctor can see and solve this all only. Therefore success to you.

afinskaia
10.12.2004, 19:13
And branch to a question is possible?

Knowing, respond, please:

Whether it is possible to put a spiral not given birth or not travailled? A tablet I do not drink and to drink I do not want. I use natural methods: the interrupted sexual certificate or act and a calendar method.

Svetka-konfetka
05.01.2005, 03:23
Thanks for answers. It will be necessary to consult and put. Can this time will approach or suit.

missjulik
31.01.2005, 10:59
Like a spiral it is possible to put and after the first abortion, but it as individually though the medicine grows, can in this party or side there are what changes, do not know precisely.

aqwa13
10.02.2005, 12:04
The spiral has put after sorts or labors, prostojala 3 years-results extrauterine. Now only by condoms it is or are protected

Rabietic
05.08.2005, 11:11
I passed or took place year with a spiral, and last months there was some times a bleeding, the last was strong and consequently it was necessary to clean or remove it or her. Then I wished to put once again, but my doctor has explained to me, that I do not accept such method, it is impossible to put more to filch, will be too most, the uterus simply does not accept an alien or a foreign body. And here many girlfriends go with a spiral and are pleased. Each organism endividualen to that that approaches or suits ideally and to that that is not present.