PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After sex - postinor.

Anchous
07.02.2005, 16:51
Greetings, again I! How much time thought with mine lju... It is necessary to pass to contraceptive tablets. No, a pancake, again these condoms. And they, dogs are torn. Well not so often, and time during a season necessarily. Already some times accepted postinor. Last time - Not further than the day before yesterday. Has given itself pledge is last time. In fact and detok can not be.

Here and all problem.

And the question in, whether is among you such who had a pitiable experience because of these or it postinorok????

aureliana
09.02.2005, 20:09
Greetings!

Awful it is a piece - postinor, I personally drank it or him 2 times in hizni so after the first at me have begun monthly, very plentiful for 2 weeks before term. And after the second - on the contrary, monthly were gone, I 4 mejasjatsa waited. And then to the doctor has addressed - it was necessary to drink hormones, that monthly have begun, and then - OK to restore a hormonal background, till now them I drink, it is very convenient - any problems with monthly, pregnancy, and nervishki by way of

Vadinka
15.02.2005, 05:59
Oothecoma after odnokratnoogo applications.

Natasha
20.02.2005, 07:47
Few times was such With a break in a month 4.

Like terrible posledsvy it is not noticed (ttt)

Miracle
28.02.2005, 03:27
I had not to accept, but read, that in it or him to take a great interest or be fond it is impossible. A maximum 2 times a year.

ajda
09.03.2005, 18:12
And here at me just detki also were got or started-has drunk, but has not helped or assisted

All the same vacuum did or made

ZSE
14.03.2005, 04:07
Greetings, again I! How much time thought with mine lju... It is necessary to pass to contraceptive tablets. No, a pancake, again these condoms. And they, dogs are torn. Well not so often, and time during a season necessarily. Already some times accepted postinor. Last time - Not further than the day before yesterday. Has given itself pledge is last time. In fact and detok can not be.

Here and all problem.

And the question in, whether is among you such who had a pitiable experience because of these or it postinorok????

THROW THESE TABLETS!!!

ANYTHING GOOD FROM THEM!!!

The visitor
22.03.2005, 13:47
The Oothecoma after odnokratnoogo applications.

Felicia
24.03.2005, 13:21
And here at me just detki also were got or started-has drunk, but has not helped or assisted

All the same vacuum did or made

For what day- has drunk? At the first 72 o'clock?

morbid
30.03.2005, 00:15
http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? t=48151

xa
10.04.2005, 09:44
Listen.... If elastics rvutsja time during a season, can try or taste condoms of other manufacturers? At me, fie-fie-fie, were never torn....

Eventually it is possible to pick up simply normal OK.

Felicia
13.04.2005, 06:17
Listen.... If elastics rvutsja time during a season, can try or taste condoms of other manufacturers? At me, fie-fie-fie, were never torn....

Eventually it is possible to pick up simply normal OK.

And you use what manufacturers?

xa
18.04.2005, 15:08
Djureks. It is rather happy... Both assortment and quality.

Al'ka
02.05.2005, 23:02
Vulkan-was cheaply, than Djureks, but on kach- do not concede

xa
05.05.2005, 20:55
I such did not see at us....

Enamoured
19.05.2005, 07:51
Girls, postinor is a single peroral agent. Also apply it or him in case of emergency. Not more often than time in 2 months on mine. Constantly it is impossible to drink it or him! It not contraceptive!

There can be failures in a cycle, different disturbances (and if you abuse as was at me). But how much I accepted, my friends how much accepted, anything it is more terrible than delays for some days or on the contrary more long months were not. At me time went monthly after it or him 2 weeks. In a life did not hear about cysts after it or him. Who has told or said that postinor is guilty? Time 10 saw, also is alive-is healthy.

Felicidad
25.05.2005, 16:19
Girls, postinor is a single peroral agent. Also apply it or him in case of emergency. Not more often than time in 2 months on mine. Constantly it is impossible to drink it or him! It not contraceptive!

There can be failures in a cycle, different disturbances (and if you abuse as was at me). But how much I accepted, my friends how much accepted, anything it is more terrible than delays for some days or on the contrary more long months were not. At me time went monthly after it or him 2 weeks. In a life did not hear about cysts after it or him. Who has told or said that postinor is guilty? Time 10 saw, also is alive-is healthy.

Enamoured, it is good, that at you all so has well developed after repeated reception postinora. And after it or him different bjaka happens

Well 10 times a condom cannot tear or come across 10 irresponsible MCH.

Well in fact to accept OK much easier or to use special suppositories before sex.

Enamoured
17.06.2005, 01:37
Probably, I shall not argue. But me be simple it seems that from postinora can bad nothing. I and on myself know. There concentration of a preparation in a tablet high and on it or this it is impossible for them to abuse. There are certainly cases individual vospiimchivosti, but not at all. And here practically unanimously everyone repeat what is it almost a lethal preparation.

And more - my friend considered or counted earlier that is accepted as a constant contraceptive. And it not so. Probably who that here too so thought, therefore and problems. I here where already wrote that that when have flown (yet did not know about it or this) I MCH was at fault, and I have accepted postinor. Even in this case at me all was normal. Pregnancy has not broken also complications was not.

Felicidad
05.08.2005, 10:55
Enamoured, be proud of the strong organism!

All such health.