PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SHejka krovit

Tigercat
07.06.2005, 07:55
And erosion is not present, it or her prizhgli an one and a half more year back. Went couple of days back to the doctor, complained on periodic krovjanistye allocation. When she me looked, speaks shejka pure or clean but as soon as you will touch it or her is at once krovit While have taken analyses on an infection, but nothing disturbs me. That will be further, I do not know....

Felicidad
09.06.2005, 00:30
I shall not understand couples as such can be

Vrjadli it shejka. It can DMK (disfunktsionalnoe a uterine bleeding)?

And the blood appears after sex or is simple so too?

_
09.06.2005, 01:40
In my opinion. It is strange, that genikolog cannot it is understood, what's the matter In fact if krovit shejka it should be visible, that erosion or any damage...

Felicidad
12.06.2005, 08:36
Where this doktoressa looks? It is really direct and speaks: " SHejka pure or clean but how you will touch it or her-at once krovit? "

SHejka cannot be onovremenno and "pure or clean" and krovit.

_
13.06.2005, 22:57
Where this doktoressa looks? It is really direct and speaks: " SHejka pure or clean but how you will touch it or her-at once krovit? "

vovo!

Tigercat
15.06.2005, 01:56
I shall not understand Couples as such can be

Vrjadli it shejka. It can DMK (disfunktsionalnoe a uterine bleeding)?

And the blood appears after sex or is simple so too?

Variously appears, sometimes after sex, it is sometimes simple so. Nothing hurts, does not disturb, any vydeleny is not present, except for a blood

Tigercat
20.06.2005, 01:22

Directly and has told or said. She all over again touched or tampered with nothing simply a mirror has entered, has hemmed and has told or said, that shejka pure or clean, any cicatrixes after cauterization does not remain, then began to take a smear and she zakrovila at once She even vatku showed me in a blood all

At it or her assumptions have arisen what is it either an infection, or any sosudik not up to the extremity or end prizhgli. First here infections to exclude wants, on Thursday I learn or I find out that there with analyses. If all is pure or clean, will look under a microscope... The Pancake, strains uncertainty, girls...

_
21.06.2005, 15:31

Directly and has told or said. She all over again touched or tampered with nothing simply a mirror has entered, has hemmed and has told or said, that shejka pure or clean, any cicatrixes after cauterization does not remain, then began to take a smear and she zakrovila at once She even vatku showed me in a blood all

At it or her assumptions have arisen what is it either an infection, or any sosudik not up to the extremity or end prizhgli. First here infections to exclude wants, on Thursday I learn or I find out that there with analyses. If all is pure or clean, will look under a microscope... The Pancake, strains uncertainty, girls...

Yes good, to wait not longly. Write then, che there.

To
25.06.2005, 02:27
More often such status results from an infectious disease as a result of which vessels become more fragile. It also is in most cases the reason of such status. And the competent gynecologist before cauterization in the beginning necessarily surveys on an infection, and then at its or her absence cauterize

Felicidad
25.06.2005, 12:32
Well wait for results...

I hope, that at you anything serious will not find.

Tigercat
01.07.2005, 12:33
Well to that interestingly read end of my history:

Infections any have not found (well I in it or this actually and did not doubt almost), under a microscope have seen that one sosudik on bottom "labium" krovit, nedoprizhgli it or him that time. The doctor speaks well here literally one mazochek the laser to make and all. Will do or make a colposcopy, then to cauterize. Eh, toskaaaa....

Felicidad
10.07.2005, 04:14

Infections any have not found (well I in it or this actually and did not doubt almost), under a microscope have seen that one sosudik on bottom "labium" krovit, nedoprizhgli it or him that time. The doctor speaks well here literally one mazochek the laser to make and all. Will do or make a colposcopy, then to cauterize. Eh, toskaaaa....

Well, here.... You See all it has appeared not too badly. So you can even be congratulated a little bit

Only it is bad, that at once correctly it was not possible to treat erosion. Listen, and to you than it or her treated it or her last time.

Now necessarily the laser treat.

Success!

Tigercat
05.08.2005, 08:03

Well, here.... You See all it has appeared not too badly. So you can even be congratulated a little bit

Only it is bad, that at once correctly it was not possible to treat erosion. Listen, and to you than it or her treated it or her last time.

Now necessarily the laser treat.

Success!

Treated just the laser, here a slice have not mentioned or touched small, erosion at me very much greater or big was, according to the doctor of the extremity or end and edge or territory it was not visible

Good, very well, that well comes to an end