PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help!!! An ecdysis of labiums!

HappyHeart (has not entered)
28.09.2004, 22:56
Prompt somebody, please, the ecdysis of labiums why can begin? At me has begun practically simultaneously with detection of a thrush, but I have cured it or her, and with labiums the problem and has remained Balms and ointments humidifying or wetting and against an ecdysis help or assist only for short time, and then again

irinka-mandarinka
17.10.2004, 23:22
It seems to me, what is it there can be any kind of a fungus, or can be simply strong a labiums are weather-beaten?

HappyHeart
23.10.2004, 16:54
I prochla somewhere that candida can be and on labiums but than it or her to treat??? And to what doctor to address. Obvetrivanie it is excluded, - never was, and it has begun suddenly

oin
14.11.2004, 15:54
I prochla somewhere that candida can be and on labiums but than it or her to treat??? And to what doctor to address. Obvetrivanie it is excluded, - never was, and it has begun suddenly

Clotrimazolum ointment. Difljukan inside.

HappyHeart
29.11.2004, 01:07

Thanks big for advice or council! And what doctor can define or determine what is it and by means of what analyses?

oin
20.12.2004, 06:39

Thanks big for advice or council! And what doctor can define or determine what is it and by means of what analyses?

The dermatologist

HappyHeart
11.01.2005, 17:54
Clearly. Thanks!

Anasha_aka
30.01.2005, 16:04
At me such all time when colds come! I do not know, as to do or make, labiums strongly are weather-beaten, to have to refuse during winter proof lipsticks, and balms for labiums help or assist too not on long! Labiums white-as at mors, me sovetyvali to do or make massage for the best kroobrashchenija labiums, soft shchetochkoj, but he does not help or assist = (

LevTanja
23.02.2005, 05:18
Prompt somebody, please, the ecdysis of labiums why can begin? At me has begun practically simultaneously with detection of a thrush, but I have cured it or her, and with labiums the problem and has remained Balms and ointments humidifying or wetting and against an ecdysis help or assist only for short time, and then again

Can it is simple any vitamins does not suffice.

The visitor
25.03.2005, 00:50
Can it is simple any vitamins does not suffice.

I already on this problem in an Internet have dug out everyone infy. Also that can be because of a disadvantage of vitamin 2, especially if is shown in the autumn-winter. Anasha_aka, try to have a drink vitaminki. I too drink, just in case

HappyHeart (has not entered)
17.04.2005, 20:30
Ups. The previous post was mine

Santa Rita
21.04.2005, 15:39
At me such all time when colds come! I do not know, as to do or make, labiums strongly are weather-beaten, to have to refuse during winter proof lipsticks, and balms for labiums help or assist too not on long! Labiums white-as at mors, me sovetyvali to do or make massage for the best kroobrashchenija labiums, soft shchetochkoj, but he does not help or assist = (

Try or Taste balm for labiums from Avon with butter or oil shi-series SPA. And massage too do or make, only soft shchetochkoj, I it or her usually boiled water obdaju before massage. And more in the winter proof lipsticks it is better not polzovatsja-all of them dry labiums, pass to nutritious lipsticks.

Anasha_aka
05.08.2005, 05:10
Try or Taste balm for labiums from Avon with butter or oil shi-series SPA. And massage too do or make, only soft shchetochkoj, I it or her usually boiled water obdaju before massage. And more in the winter proof lipsticks it is better not polzovatsja-all of them dry labiums, pass to nutritious lipsticks.

There are at me only from Oriflejm the whole two.. And on the bill of vitamins, I them and so I accept = (Eh hate this winter.. Most still awful, that when salt gets on labiums, the nightmare begins, I think many tested such feeling