PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst and laporoskopija

Again Miss
22.01.2005, 19:42
At me the Doctor, a cat have found a cyst on an ovary in the size nearby 4 see. Did or made US, has told or said, that in an amicable way it would be necessary to do or make laporoskopiju, especially if I am going to to become pregnant. To the attending physician did not go yet, I shall go only to a trace. Tuesday.

Something me has confused ease with which to me have recommended laporoskopiju. What there are no other methods of treatment? Whether so it is obligatory, considering planned pregnancy?

Fialka
01.02.2005, 13:37
At me last week too have found a cyst in an ovary. 33 mm. But the doctor has told or said, that in any way it is impossible to do or make operation, as to me still to give birth or travail Has appointed or nominated djufaston, I drink tablets. Has told or said, should resolve itself. Has and more told or said, that operation do or make only if a cyst more than 5 see

Foxy_k
07.02.2005, 11:11
It seems, usually appoint or nominate OK

Fialka
12.02.2005, 16:46

It is dependent in what cases.

Appoint or Nominate hormonal preparations.

Here

Treatment

The cyst which has appeared because of hormonal failure, the endocrinologist treats. He appoints or nominates to the patient hormonal tablets. If the reason of education of a cyst - inflammatory processes in ovaries before struggling with a cyst, clean or remove an inflammation. The physiotherapy, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory medicines, vitamins and antibiotics well helps or assists.

When it is required to get rid urgently of a cyst, it or her delete by means of a laparoscopy (through small cuts in umbilical area) unless she has grown too big or results of ultrasound raise the doubts. Then cavitary operation with section of an abdominal wall - a laparotomy - will be chosen with greater probability.

http: // www.medmedia.ru/ginekology/ginekology/kistajaicn/

Again Miss
15.02.2005, 19:35

And how long they should be drunk?

I absolutely the layman in medicine, but, seem to something heard about that the hormones containing in OK, can lead to body height of a cyst or I have mixed something

akkustik
20.02.2005, 13:45
At me last week too have found a cyst in an ovary. 33 mm. But the doctor has told or said, that in any way it is impossible to do or make operation, as to me still to give birth or travail Has appointed or nominated djufaston, I drink tablets. Has told or said, should resolve itself. Has and more told or said, that operation do or make only if a cyst more than 5 see

At me was 4 sm up to pregnancy, did or made laporo

Foxy_k
02.03.2005, 15:31

And how long they should be drunk?

I absolutely the layman in medicine, but, seem to something heard about that the hormones containing in OK, can lead to body height of a cyst or I have mixed something

And on these questions already to the doctor

But reception OK does not result or bring in body height of a cyst

Fialka
06.03.2005, 01:59

" When it is required to get rid urgently of a cyst, it or her delete by means of a laparoscopy (through small cuts in umbilical area) unless she has grown too big or results of ultrasound raise the doubts. Then cavitary operation with section of an abdominal wall - a laparotomy - will be chosen with greater probability. "

And in general, me the doctor has told or said, that many doctors do or make a laparoscopy only because they 1 hour lasts and it is easier for the doctor, than 2 3 months to observe the patient

Especially, if she small

Fialka
11.03.2005, 17:55
Here still:

" At presence of a follicular cyst it is necessary to wait 3-4 months and if she does not decrease in sizes, to do or make laparoskopicheskoe excision. It is possible to wait still some time - important scrupulous measurement of the sizes on US - decreases or grows. Still by means of Doplerovskogo researches it is possible to reveal a blood flow in a capsule of a cyst and if it or him is not present, she means completely has ripened and will not vary more - it is necessary to cut out. Cut out, because first, she can be not follicular; and secondly, there is a danger of a torsion of a leg or pinch. Concrete tactics is chosen by the attending physician. Reception hormonal kontratsetivov, leveling a hormonal background, reduces probability of education of occurrence of new cysts and body height old, but only if this cyst follicular. If it is a good-quality tumour of an ovary, hormonal preparations are not shown. "

http: // www.fair.ru/consult/gynecologist/question_190.shtml

Again Miss
14.03.2005, 09:40

And how? Without complications? Through what time you managed to become pregnant?

Again Miss
11.04.2005, 07:19

It is dependent in what cases.

Appoint or Nominate hormonal preparations.

Here

Treatment

The cyst which has appeared because of hormonal failure, the endocrinologist treats. He appoints or nominates to the patient hormonal tablets. If the reason of education of a cyst - inflammatory processes in ovaries before struggling with a cyst, clean or remove an inflammation. The physiotherapy, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory medicines, vitamins and antibiotics well helps or assists.

http: // www.medmedia.ru/ginekology/ginekology/kistajaicn/

What researches reveal or tap the reason of education of a cyst? Whether it is possible reason to define or determine only on the basis of US?

Fialka
19.04.2005, 11:26
What researches reveal or tap the reason of education of a cyst? Whether it is possible reason to define or determine only on the basis of US?

It or This I to you precisely to tell or say not ogu. When I have asked the doctor whence he knows what it is a cyst, he has told or said, that on US it is visible. And on tsyklu to mine all was clear to him up to US.

And on the bill of researches.. Hardly it is possible so to define or determine, only on its or her US it is visible. She can and not hurt or not be ill;not be sick.

papryga
05.08.2005, 00:34
Again Miss

At me the Doctor, a cat have found a cyst on an ovary in the size nearby 4 see. Did or made US, has told or said, that in an amicable way it would be necessary to do or make laporoskopiju, especially if I am going to to become pregnant. To the attending physician did not go yet, I shall go only to a trace. Tuesday.

Something me has confused ease with which to me have recommended laporoskopiju. What there are no other methods of treatment? Whether so it is obligatory, considering planned pregnancy?

To me 23 years. Five years ago, studying as the first course of institute, I began to notice, that after exercise stresses at me the bottom of a stomach or belly started to hurt or be ill;be sick. Has gone to the gynecologist. The diagnosis-cyst of the left ovary, an endometriosis. Have told or said, that it is necessary to operate, since in the size the cyst was 5-6 see Operation did or made in -22. Was laporoskopija.

After operation have written out a heap of hormonal preparations. One of which has stopped my cycle for 2 months. Yes by the way, the histology has shown not clear result. Roofing felts were an endometriosis, roofing felts are not present.

I wish to tell or say, as after operation at me cysts that on one, on other ovary have started to appear. Also have rescueed or saved me only contraceptive tablets (Diana-35, ZHanin) .ja has started to drink to Diana-35 about two years ago. And since then no pains disturb me. And I have forgotten about cysts. Contraceptive tablets have restored my cycle.

I advise you to consult with the doctor, to observe some months behind your cyst and only then to do or make conclusions. To be operated always will be in time. Success!